youtube.com/watch?v=Cg8RtoqoR7I
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

sneed

Sneed?

save the termites

Gas the kikes
Race war now

Im a centrist on this political spectrum

If the temites are in the wild i would leave them alone, unless they were a major threat to surrounding wildlife, but they are food to some

I support either spectrums course of action when it comes to termites

>Never understood this joke
>Years later come to find out most American houses are built out of wood and get infested with cockroaches, termites and other bugs every summer

Jesus christ

Sneed your termites? I don't get this joke

the termites are invading your house, robbing your home from you. if you stay centrist, they'll win
weren't there kid's cartoons where termites ate whole house or whatever when you grew up? i remember knowing this shit from cartoons

>"Gas the termites? Thats what we called them back then, termites. Because they gnawed on the society and feast upon the things we have build ourselfs. I simply like to call them jews because termites make it sound harmless"

seriously Matt?

I'm from Buenos Aires, the answer is clear

Grandpa had a pretty dark past huh.

>"I used to be a degenerate. Then, they changed what degenerate. Now, what I do isn't degenerate. And what IS degenerate is weird and scary to me."

>Niamh's Freeze your termites
>Gus's Gas your termites
>Zach's Zap your termites
>Sneed's Save the termites

>Im a centrist

Now let's see Paul Allen's card

>don't think you won't pay!
what did he mean by that?
a moment previously, the dean informs the three hapless nerds that they are expelled
why would nixon punish them further? if so, why didn't he specify that? why didn't he say "and it won't just stop with expulsion!" or something along those lines? does nixon really believe that someone being expelled from college isn't "paying"? or at least not enough for the kidnapping of the pig?

Must be easier for you not having a house to live in, poorfag

>he doesn't have wooden houses
>he lives in a concrete jungle
>he's proud of it
fucking acultured globalist scum

It's done like a reverse political compass with "Save your termites" in the left libertarian square and "Gas the termites" in the right authoritarian square.

Saving the termites (relocation) is objectively the best option, because killing them will inevitably leave dead termites everywhere, which will attract more insects.

I don't get it?

Formerly chuck's

Cuck your Chuck's?

but his name is sneed
can someone explain it to me

>that boom howard face

I fucking hate this board

*tips fedora*

I now you would choose zzap the termites, OP

Freeze your termites

Sneed is a shit meme and anyone who says it deserves to be gassed more than the termites

Cool it, Chuck

Where do you guys stand?

What the fuck

You're fucking sick.

What?

That's Chuck.

I found out what termites are thanks to cartoons, the most memorable example being Popeye, which rebuilt his house out of riveted steel.
The wooden houses thing was with those renovation TV programs.
I remember watching footage of the aftermath of a hurricane, whole houses turned over and resting on their roof, apparently whole, and I was like: How did that happen?

>Aquisitions

youtube.com/watch?v=Cg8RtoqoR7I