Don't play their game

I see all these posts saying we should smash these statues of Trump. How could you let them trick you into destroying an image of the Emperor? What we should do is get suits in his size and go out at night and dress them up real classy and such. That's what would really trigger these liberal scum.

Other urls found in this thread:

lasvegassun.com/news/2016/aug/18/las-vegas-artist-created-statues-nude-trump/
youtube.com/watch?v=Hds9tFMuU8o
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

Where is this statue at?

>85833976
right next to my school in nyc :'(

Why is this legal? Isn't that like political propaganda or something? Isn't that hate speech and all thatblablabla? This shouldn't be legal it wouldn't pass here in Poland that's like personal attack on a person, it's disgusting.

How about we just ignore it? Y'know, Like adults usually do concerning stupid kid shit.?

Nyu fag detected

So niggers can steal an expensive suit?

Wtf why the micro dick?

>hurr muh small dik xD

Lefties really do have the mentality of children don't they?

How rich is your daddy?
I hope at least your major is something relevant.

Are those whores blowing kisses or spitting at Trump?

You are a disgusting human being, How can you say something so anti-semetic?

Paint the suit on.

What do you think?

>women
>involving themselves in politics

How can anybody see this shit over and over and think it's appropriate for civilized society?

I don't give a shit about the statue. What really rustles my jimmies are the creators of it. They are the same fucks who did BumFights. Those fuckers were harassing and exploiting hobos and now they got all highly moral, fighting "racism" and supporting BLM.

The one with her leg up looks like she is kissing.

The spic girl hard to tell.

Wouldn't this classify as body shaming? Shouldnt liberal media be all over this shit? Considering have a small penis is completely out of a mans control that should be considered even worse body shaming. Right guys? Right? The left isnt hypocritical right?

Not actually saging

Oh shit that is a pimple, not a dick

I see it as a good thing. Civilization is beyond saving now. The faster is collapses the better. We're on the very brink of collapse right now. Apparently people don't ever learn from history.

First amendment u nigger

Cognitive dissonance bud. Double think at it's finest. They are children so they don't need to have consistent views, they go with whatever view benefits them at the time.

They are literally children it's not even a joke anymore.

the kangaroo puncher speaks truth

we have free speech in usa

Over here we are much more relaxed about this kind of shit, though yeah this isn't legal. If they found who did it they wouldn't get much more than some fines, which makes sense, nobody is getting hurt.

Because bodyshaming is okay when liberals do it.

If anything some cern type rituals at these statues of God Emperor Trump would be the way to go. Or paint it green and turn them into Kek.

They are probably banking on trump getting riled

We all know how personally he takes the small hands joke

Someone should make a hillary statue that's sucking him off.

Body shaming!?

Just remember to let all the lefty cucks die in the event of a societal collapse. Do not under any circumstances permit them or their ilk to survive if you have the opportunity to snuff their lineage out. Practice and learn how to recognize them, lads

Sure fucking thing you do, then place a naked hillary statue next to it cucks. It's not fucking free speech when it's used by the government as a political tool, it's called propaganda

Post about how these things are bodyshaming and have the left eat eachother.

u fokin wot?

You think collapse will read to redemption? Not necessarily the case. There are a lot of problems in the world today and if whites fail now there will be a long era of Chinese lead darkness.

How was the world after Rome? Good? Fuck no. It took a thousand years to recover from it's fall. Now could be even worse.

The irony here is amazing.

SOMEONE GO WRITE IN BLACK SHARPIE ON THE STATUE:
"FAT FAG
JEW LOVER"
Statue is gone in 1 hour.

The double standards of liberals never ceases to amaze me. They just "coincidentally" agree with all of their parties values, except in specific circumstances when they "coincidentally" don't benefit their party. They have no moral compass of their own, they literally don't believe their own horseshit.

Most art is rendered with the subconscious feelings of its maker. From this piece we can ascertain that the artist himself has a tiny dick and realizes that by transposing his fears into the statue it will empower him by taking attention away from the fact that he himself feels inferior about the size of his own penis. The artist also expresses that there is shame in having a large gut. Link to a picture of the artist.
lasvegassun.com/news/2016/aug/18/las-vegas-artist-created-statues-nude-trump/

my dad is a jewish film director, so not much :^)

You can tell the one on the left is accumulating saliva to use it to spit. Cmon user its like you've never kissed before

Wrap a towel around it and put a container of Old Spice bodywash on his hands

>a naked Trump statue with a tiny dick
>girls are still all over him and wanting to kiss him
The man is an absolute player

Also I forgot to mention

How would you get the suit pants on?

This was a mistake. Because now, if somebody wants to make a statue of naked Hillary the media can't do anything about it, because muh equality.

A piss bag strapped to her leg would be a nice touch.

Jesus christ this

10000x this

Someone should make of version of this pix with more variety, we have so many enemies and there are so many keks to be had

Yes, Poland. Our government requisitioned these naked Trump statues to sway the vote. They decided to take a break from the subtle manipulation of mass media and news outlets so they can focus on being more wacky.

Don't tell anybody about this or I'll lose my security clearance, but next week we're going to prop up a bucket of ping pong balls over Kim Jong Un's bedroom door while he's asleep. It will be awful difficult for our SEALS to do in their new Ronald McDonald uniforms, so please pray for them.

You go and screw an enormous erect dick with balls on it.

>The irony here is amazing
>No irony anywhere to be seen

Accuse the artist or mkst of the audience for body shaming.

Yes there is. Learn English stupid shill.

>disagreement about grammar
>must be a CTR shill

Boy, this board is really collapsing into paranoia.

drop off offerings. like candles, ligour and shit.
turn them into voodoo elvis shrines.

That would backfire

The lefties would just make jokes about trump supporters been insecure about tiny cocks

LOL they just has the afternoon news in Aus with this "story" and showed the statue uncensored without warning - against broadcasting law in aus mind you.
Female reporter went right into damage control with apologies and shit. Whens the naked Hillary at tho or would that be indecent and a pubic obscenity and taken away.

lmao

Fuck off shill. Your FUD tactics won't work here.

And you add a tiny hillary doll impaled on it

There's currently one in the Castro (San Francisco). Please destroy (or steal) the statue.

It's not only about this freaking statue man... All they need to do is make a lot these small, potentially harmless stuff everywhere, trump statue here, graffitti there, social event there, some offensive pictures there and an average citizen will start treating trump as a joke. It's not the government it's a bunch of pro-government activists that are being paid to do this kind of stupid shit.

Coincidence?

The Emperor doesn't drink.

Thats because that statue is worth more then they are put together.

Fuck off Poland
This is why nobody let's your country exist

You misspelled liquor you barely literate degenerate.

This is why the right looks bad. We have retards here who can't even spell things right!

youtube.com/watch?v=Hds9tFMuU8o

Because we're not a bunch of degenerates? Cool, enjoy your filthy country for as long as you can cuck, it will be gone soon.

Careful, if someone in Europe sneezes you might get partitioned again

We'll protect them this time.

Isnt this fat shaming. Those liberals are soo hypocritical.

Yes, for surely no average citizens here already regard Trump as a joke. There's no way they don't do these things of their own volition. Every anti-Trump meme is cranked out in a fluorescent-lit compound somewhere in the deserts of New Mexico and seeded among the population in a mass psyop. The only memes not made by people on the government doll are anti-Hillary.

I think you're on to something here, Poland.

Your world must be so small and scary. I'd feel sympathy for you, but I don't care enough about you to let it outweigh how hilarious I think your life is.

Cut the threads in the pants, put the pants around the legs, sew the pants back together.
I'd be hard to do, but glorious.

Thanks for your support friend but there is no need to be scared for our integrity, the west is practically falling apart and eastern europeans are bros, unlike you we'll be fine.
You have the right to disagree, there is no need for mockery my friend. The time will tell who was right.
Peace my slavic brother, we can keep europe strong together

Ignoring insults is for cucks.

Girl on the right has fantastic legs. She is genuinely thick. Thick bones, thick frame.

She would be the perfect Aryan wife for me to have on my farm. She could do a lot of hard work with that bone structure. She is like me. Well built. We would have super babies.

>Your world must be so small and scary
Typically a small world would be less scary because it's easier to know everything about it. We fear the unknown, therefore a large world with lots of complexity would be more frightening than a small and simple one.

It's not an image of Trump though. It is a caricature, it is a false image. Smash and replace with God-Emperor image of Trump. And then put up naked granny hillary statues.

This stuff backfires because people who feel or have felt insecure about body image, don't agree with this kind of message. Which sows a potential seed for redpilling on liberal tactics.

>not just leaving it there, letting everyone get more and more sick of lefty arrogance

This time, the law lof the land will have the power to control you for eternity.

lol

P.S. that healthy food pyramid is complete fucking bunk and has been disproven countless times

I can't say for sure what the optimal sort of food intake is, but I know for a fucking fact protein should be a much more significant part of your diet

Food pyramid is bullshit, don't follow it.

Decorate them! A kingly robe (red and white striped cloth) and a blue tricorn hat would keep him in the spotlight.

Definitely no pants.

someone should make a bent over hillary statue and make the trump statue dominate it.

Holy KEK this.

I thought liberals were against fat shaming.

They don't actually have principles m8!
That was just an excuse to get people (fat/disabled/whatever) into the parties apparatus.
All of those "safe spaces" are created, run/mediated by hard-left handlers.
You can try, I'm just saying make sure to check out the results of those efforts because its not a given, your dealing with useful idiots.

also this is a shit idea. If you live near one of these link them to
"naked democracy"
and "naked honesty"
and link it to Wikileaks.
Hell even just spray "wikileaks- naked truth" on them.

Turn it into a positive relating to serious issues and values not some show of "class" or "swag". That time is over now, get serious.

I've never seen that particular pyramid, and it seems like they redesign it every decade.

Actual solid advice is much simpler in writing, but more complicated in practice.

Most people believe you should have some kind of balance between the macro-nutrients across your daily intake of calories.

How much of each varies depending on who you talk to, but I tend to subscribe to the balanced model:
40/30/30

Meaning:
40% of your Calories should come from carbohydrates (preferably healthy ones, like fruits / vegetables / etc.)
30% of your Calories should come from Fat and another 30% from Protein.

If you're on a lifting program, depending on your calorie intake, you might want to swap things around a bit to increase your Protein intake - in which case you would base your intake of your required Protein intake. Some people think Carbs are the devil, in which case you can increase your Fat intake and decrease your Carb intake.

Beyond that, you should eat diversely enough that most of your micro-nutrients are covered. You can also take a multi-vitamin, but generally speaking the only sups that are beyond the shadow of a doubt proven to be beneficial are things like Fish oil / Flax seed oil, and creatine.

Libs are getting desperate. They know that defeat is looming.

Bumpinh

BECAUSE THE EMPEROR HAS NO CLOTHES!!!
REEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE

underrated post

Illegal in Australia.

>Or paint it green and turn them into Kek.
I like the way you think. You're hired.