Why women are superior

I think it is safe to say that a majority of this board seems to be under the false impression that women are somehow inherently inferior to men, I personally find that notion to be outright laughable considering actual scientific evidence, and also simply by observing how women tend to act so differently than men as individuals and groups.

If an all male society were to happen on earth we would have:
>culture that glorifies violence, competition and "thrives" on it
>lots of greedy fucks fighting to be at the top of a pyramid while fucking over those who are below, basically a hierarchy of pieces of shit
>extremely oppressive governments or outright anarchist societies
>lots of homo/animal rape would take place, considering all that pent up testosterone cannot be contained
>lots of crime, especially violent crime
>would nuke itself and others at the slightest provocation

now, if an all female society were to happen, we would have:
>culture that is built tolerance, understanding other people's feelings, empathy, and co-operation.
>few if any greedy women fighting for resources or wealth, "status" and aspirations for wealth would be non existing
>big, well funded government to take care of its people, there's no need for a strong/oppressive/violent government because women rarely commit crimes
>women would rarely rape other women, or fuck animals
>has a much higher chance of becoming a spare faring civilization, and BTFO some distant male planet in case they get uppity

a few sources: thoughtcatalog.com/lorenzo-jensen-iii/2015/07/17-ways-that-science-proves-women-are-superior-to-men/

It's clear that an all male society would shit itself, yet, we see neckbeard pieces of shit here on a daily basis mocking women with MRA memes, it is frankly pathetic for a community that prides itself in being "red pilled". For those who aren't misogynist meatheads, what is your opinion?

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=c2idjhewTMI
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

BUILD

99% of all inventions were done by men.
Without that, you would still live in a cave.

you know, you're right. Since you've enlightened my mind, please make a society made fully of women please. thank you in advance lord and savior.

shut the fuck up you stupid asshole

youtube.com/watch?v=c2idjhewTMI

the writer deserves to have his job ripped from his hands and his life ruined

the reason women don't "DO BAD STUFF" is because women don't do anything. they're passive, they don't have brains. there is nothing good or bad about them, they're just there.

You do realise if it wasn't for men creating civilisation women would have nothing to usurp

>implying violence and competition aren't the single basic driving forces of survival
Either you man the fuck up and learn to hurt some other people's feelings to be higher up and in the upper echelon, or you stay a woman/betamale who has no sense of competition to drive you to be the very best you can and better than others.

Women are just as smart as men, as proven by IQ tests. Even I, as a man, can recognize that men has shaped society to his liking since the cavemen days with little regard to women's wishes. It is only recently we've learned that they can compete with men in any given field.

You go on telling yourself that, mate. All those series of Survivor from all those different countries were just flukes, weren't they?

>mexican intellectuals
You're going into space, Paco

K OP.

Go for that sex change.

Go watch that shit where they put a bunch of men on one island and women on the other. Within the first day the men have fire, shelter and food, while the women are still bickering among themselves.

You are brain washed.

IQ has little applicable value.

Let me know if you need a beaner translator

ya sure thing buddy

Female rulers tend to wage war more than men.

>tolerance
Oil and water should not be made to mix. "Tolerance" is just treasonous women looking for strong savages to impregnate them.

Doesn't Sup Forums get a shit-ton of traffic from women? They're probably like 70% of the people calling everyone cucks and niggers.

They fucking love it here.

>Lupe tries to rationalize why no good men will fuck her

lel

What a bunch of absolute Bullshit. Women fucking LOVE violence. Just not the same way men do. Men love to commit violence and Women love to have violence committed on their behalf. Women act emotional when guys fight over them but subconsciously they fucking love it. Women want to be controlled and ordered around. That's why feminism exists at all and is so out of control. It's because women are not being controlled they way they subconsciously want to be. Giving women freedom and choice makes them go insane. If you want proof then look no further than what is happening right now in the West. The West is the most Woman friendly place on the planet and yet Women are losing their minds and demanding that men from the most patriarchal societies(Mexicans and Muslims) come over here instead. This is because subconsciously they want to be controlled and they know that either White Men will be wiped and the Mexicans and Muslims will control them like they want, or White Men will finally grow a pair and put Women in their place. If all Men west away then Women would lose their shit because they would have no one to kill each other over them.

This.

Weren't most countries exclusively or at least very majorily male?
Really makes you think how civilisation survived all these years...

This, just watch an episode of naked and afraid.
the women always start out with muh strong independent woman.

So is this matriarchal mindset the reason behind mexico being such shit?

Ever since Zeus commanded Hephaestus to create the first woman they have lived amongst mortal men to their great trouble, no helpmates in hateful poverty, but only when we find wealth.
You do not have to have a female human as your closest companion any longer. The cure to this dreadful curse that has been placed upon us is simple:
Acquire parrot-companion and forgo any woman who cannot live up to the bird's purity of heart.

Socially and politically - This will give rise to parrots as a protected class, with women being (perhaps) needed only for sex there will no longer be any need for them in our societies except as perhaps wives who must eternally compete with the love of our Life Parrot.
By actively championing them as a symbol of our cause it will send out a vital message: That we have found infinitely more meaningful companionship in that of a more noble creature.

also

All societies are male societies

There is no female dominated society that has ever existed outside of short lived tribal stone age nonsense.

Let us compare the benefits of owning a parrot compared to being forced to share your space with a female human.

A Parrot will:
>Provide a greater degree of choice than those found in terrestrial humans. A truly expansive selection of colours and hues, wide variety of shapes and sizes and most importantly of all - are soft and tender to the touch. Never loses its beauty with age.
>Take an avid interest in all the things you do and always wants to learn more. Feel safe knowing that the conversation never goes anywhere further than there.
>Give you deep and meaningful social interaction, loves to talk with you and playfully copies your affectations, manner and speech. With their predictable temperament you will always know where you stand.
>Give you rewarding physical interaction. A parrot is always seeking to preen your hair, clean the dead skin from your body or nibble at your lips. They love to be petted and will eagerly reward your gentle touch.
>Be beautiful - a parrot's other love in its life than you - is looking as good as it can. Always wanting to appear at its best, a parrot will never be seen a mess or unattractive - it dedicates a portion of its life to being aesthetically pleasing to you.
>Be cheap to feed and easy to please. A parrot always watches its figure and requests a cheap and frugal diet of fresh fruit, seeds and nuts - whilst socially content with being whistled at.
>Never cheat on you. Once you bond with your beautiful bird - you are the sole object of its affections. Your new partner will avidly defend the sanctity of your relationship by never being for any one other than you.
>Strive to obey you whilst keeping its spark of individuality aglow. Your new partner knows when it is time to shut up and it knows that you need your personal time. Can be kept in its own personal mini-aviary where it is as content to be as right by your side.

>Never argue back. Send your beautiful bird to sleep and silence by covering a blanket over her apartment - she'll soon settle down and be eagerly awaiting your return.
>Destroy your enemies - your beautiful bird will never back down from a fight. Beaked with a vicious scissor mouth that will pull skin away from flesh, sever noses and fingers. With enough bite strength to crack bones and extract veins those who seek to harm you will flee in terror or be struck down.
>Show you the true meaning of love. Feel the sensuous experience of your eyelashes being gently cleaned - your birds warm puffy feathers against your cheek as she murmurs a bedtime chortle. Her beaky kisses. She has the power to destroy your face - but she does not.
>Make you the envy of your friends and family. A parrot is a delicate and special creature - commanding a startling natural beauty and effervescent powers of wit and learning.
>Can legally be traded.

Compared to female humans, that are likely to:

>Only be available in a small collection of shapes and colours. Visible degradation with age.
>Be disinterested in your passions and hobbies, be drawn to vain and worthless things. Fickle and prone to gossip whilst being easily swayed by emotional tugging.
>Cause social discord and always comes with baggage. Social interactions often tainted by past events, likely to say and do mean things if you 'trigger' it.
>Withhold physical interaction for reasons unknown. Not interested in keeping you beautiful. Not keen on removing dead skin. Prefers to receive and derives little to no pleasure from giving preening and hygiene bonding.
>be erratic in keeping themselves respectable. Spends an eternity in applying temporary beauty aides that may or may not enhance its aesthetic. May enhance its beauty to betray you.

>Have picky or expensive eating habits. The female human is more predisposed to acquiring a taste for expensive, nutritionally worthless or trash foods due to a variety of factors.
>Be prone to cheating. Many female humans are unable to stay faithful and often seek out the most disgusting people in which to perform this with. Will often take worthless advice from its friends in regard to your partnership.
>Be contrarian and argumentative, disinterested in your advice or aggressive to your musings. Will often be impossible to get rid of or impossible to contact.
>Bring enemies and hardship into your life. The female human commands a vast social worth and the more malicious ones know of this. Can cause huge personal and financial damage and next to useless in an actual confrontation.
>Can not be legally traded.
I think I have made my point abundantly clear. It is time for you to get a parrot my fellow friends of Sup Forums.

>Women are just as smart as men, as proven by IQ tests.

Not quite right. They have the same average, but men have more geniuses and more retards, while women crowd around the middle.

This means that when you slice the top end off to find those suitable for higher education, you will have ten men for every one woman.

WALL

Have you ever even seen women interact in a group environment

>why women are superior

>All women society would be paradise
Ha, we all know it wouldn't be. Women have to decide on something that makes everyone happy. Unfortunately, that's impossible. So what happens is that nothing gets done because nothing gets decided.

Fuckboy maricon, mira

Gloria o muerte

Fuck, you posted this before I could!

The disillusions are real

They are great at collecting useless fucking information

Thats why they do so well in grade school and university but not so much in real life.

Without men you wouldn't have any resources or governments in the first place. They are completely inferior in almost every way, the only argument you could possibly make positively for women feelings-wise is that they have more temperance and that they can teach that to men. Because men have to actually deal with everything else. Oh and they bear children and are nice to fuck.

>I personally find that notion to be outright laughable considering actual scientific evidence
o rly?

>tfw also great at memorizing things but shit at solving problems and applying knowledge

I love masquerading as a smart person

good posts lad

This exactly

Women excell at maintaining the home and being the temper to a mans fiery passion.

Women have played that role throughout time and played it well, plenty of powerful queens have influenced their husbands when the mans passion and drive needed to be shown the importance of compassion.

Whats sad is how people dont see the incredible importance in that role. Women need men to build society and protect the people.

Men need women to calm them in trouble, bare their children and show them joy even in darkness.

Dont you see how feminism is destroying how people should be interacting.

10/10 troll, well done

Seriously, wtf do they expect?

T-thank you senpai.

Dude Cockatoo's are fucking awesome.
They're so pretty and nice, they do tricks and actually listen to what you have to say.
My family and I used to go up north all the time and we met these old people a few houses down from our cottage.
They had a cockatoo, which they had retired and talked to every day and he was a very friendly polite bird.
He wasn't good at speaking but he could make out some words if you listened closely.
Too bad the bird is very expensive.

They are superior because they got vagina and are sexual liberated and now I got to work for vagina.

Now if we took away their freedoms and I didnt have to work for vagina my cock would be the key to heaven.

>Too bad the bird is very expensive.
Cheaper than a modern wedding.

yeah women have a brain, its too bad only a handful use it since they rather tap into their vagina processing power instead

>more news at 11

competition is what drives society. Women don't like competition. they like equality which means there is no reason to grow if everyone is equal

The qt's brought up with traditional values are usually spoiled rotten and turn into coal-burners unfortunately.
They show no sign of temperance when anything doesn't go their way but they can see the importance of a family and conservative values.
It really is a shame, there were women that knew how to take on the bearing children and being kind role, but society has ruined them, and I don't think men will be the same after the internet either.

Men = capitalists
Women = marxists

Pic related

i should add that any normal social human being should deal with enough women through work and other means to realize that most women on average are subpar to men.

they aren't competitive, they don't work as hard, they fear chipping a nail and doing more than looking pretty is 2 much work.

ive worked starting at subways and tacobell, to a grocery store, got my AA in networking, fucking went and became a journeyman electrician.

and let me tell you, mexicans are fucking hard working and get the short end of the stick, but their kids are always spoiled little shits.

women i've worked with have always been dumb, emotional, can't handle criticism, can't be told to carry their weight in the work. There ARE good women, hard working, equal standing, repectable women. They just aren't the majority, and american women are broken in the regards that not only do they not work hard at work, strive to accomplish something or become good at something, they are worthless at home too; being unable to cook or clean for themselves.

Its a real mess.

No this has occurred before, we are in the late stages of societal decay.

Trump or Hillary, the greater west will collapse over next several decades (it already is collapsing see the end of colonies)

the modern gender role collapse is a symptom of a dying society.

The good news about this kind of society is that it cannot last, female dominated societies are not long for this world, they just cant be.

Out of the ashes something new will arise, unfourtunately none of us will live long enough for that.

Hopefully the true collapse is past our lifetimes. I dont want to have to live through my nation and people being completely torn apart.

>but I think that is our lot in life

unfortunately friend you're conflating raw intelligence with use of said intelligence, women have evolved to use their brains for self service, which is okay under certain circumstances, but it's the reason why total equality is a bit silly, the sexes are different biologically and psychologically. in this case men are more focused on outward goals, while women are evolved to be more concerned with their self preservation for the sake of propagation, but these days things are a little bit messy thank to cultural marxism.

in my experience women are master planers and executioners of relationships, friends, career and families.
they also are almost immune to becoming a hikkimori loner loser. and they usually do not spend so much time on vidya opr other hobbies that it would cripple their work.

plus they work really hard when it benefits their goals, while men throwtheir power at almost anyone and anything even if it will return maybe nothing.

what holds women "down" the most is, they do not try to become comeptitive alphas like men do, they just want a comfy place in life and they almost always achieve that goal.

i admire them for this.

it's not that they don't try, they evolutionarily aren't made for it, stability and balance are more important to a woman.

""""""""""""Mexican Intellectuals""""""""""""""""

POST ANIME
FAGETS

Son I disown you