Why the fuck do stupid fucking memes like this get posted? Jesus its a fucking epidemic...

Why the fuck do stupid fucking memes like this get posted? Jesus its a fucking epidemic. I see pics like this posted all over the internet and people just laugh at this shit and eat it up. Its fucking pathetic. People post it as a joke yet they dont realize its just showing how pathetic generation y or x truely is. These people cant handle the real world and they just cope with their incompetence by relating to eachother just how fucking hopeless they are. How in the fuck are these idiots going to govern the world in 20 years?

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=aoXDe8HxHBA
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

I joined fourchan late in 2008. Memes were funny for a while then got stale. The past few years they've been mainstream. Tbqhwy i hated that that happened initialy but i just accept it now. Just give it time for the retards to get over it

sounds like you were born in the wrong generation, gook

I want to know WHO made thousands of images consisting of a banal quote and then a picture of a Minion for no goddamned reason. Then I want to know HOW an army of 40+ year old aunts got them and spread them ad infinitum until their hard drives melted.

Facebook

that is how these shitty memes are going around.

along with Reddit, Tumblr, 9gag, and others.

Im an amerifat like yourself.

I joined in '09 just after the registration and admin fees increased. Lucky you got in when you did.

Hey OP, why don't you stop being such a bitter assface and enjoy life more.

Pic related nearly killed me the first time I saw it and it isn't even that funny

Because people like to enjoy things you uptight faggot.

what ever could you mean op? these memes are both insightful and full of angst.

>Enjoy being a failure

That's not pathetic at all

It's because they are aware they are ill prepared to handle life outside of their parents' control. I blame bad parenting, the education system, and why not, there's probably (((something))) wrong with it too.

The word meme has lost its meaning.

That's not a meme, it's a picture of a dog with some retarded shit a 12 year old wrote over the picture.

Literally middle aged social workers who spend all day in a government HR office spending my tax dollars on k-cups and electricity to fuel their ms paint and solitaire addiction.

I can't wait for Trump to axe a multitude of useless federal agencies that house these fat fucks

>laughing at the difficulties of growing up makes you a failure

I doubt he's advocating passivity towards taking responsibility for yourself. All of you are just fucking tools who flip out at anything that could slightly be interpreted as degeneracy.

HILLARY 4 DANK MEME QUEEN 2016!! xD

youtube.com/watch?v=aoXDe8HxHBA

LOL, nice meme OP! Keep up the good work!

You wish, chink nigger. You'll never be American. I don't even care if you were born here, don't come back you chink.

that filename tho

Lel im not asian but ok. I guess working in a foreign country is unheard of.

That's not a meme spaz. It's a macro.

I bet you are really just bright rays of sunshine with your autism support group.

Don't come back, traitor.

I work at a US government position. Trust me this place smells like shit. Im not staying long.

Hello CTR

Fine, that's acceptable. Good luck with the job.

>I joined fourchan
fucking LOL'ed m8

>Newfag Detected

It was funny until white people started making it

Turn off for girls completely. Did a little study where I asked girls if posts like that from guys make them laugh. Most said no and just turned them off.

Altough they might get a lot of likes from females, the attractiveness goes in an opposite direction. Nobody wants to be with a man baby.

My wife's son thought it was pretty funny when we saw it on Reddit.