TRUMP PIVOTING! VICTORY IMMINENT!

TRUMP PIVOTING

cnn.com/2016/08/18/politics/trump-i-regret-sometimes-saying-wrong-thing/index.html

AND THEY'RE EATING IT UP.

CNN put up the video of Trump under the headline "TRUMP REGRETS SAYING THE 'WRONG THINGS' ", it was the number one recommended story on the left-hand "top stories" bar. Naturally that's gonna get normies to click. And what does he say in the video?

"I'm not a politician. I'm a business man. I never wanted to learn the language of the political elite, and I'm not politically correct. I can't be, it's just...too much effort. And sometimes, when you're running for president, it's easy to say the wrong things and use the wrong words. Which I have done! But I can promise you this: I will always tell you the truth."

THE PIVOT IS NOW.

Other urls found in this thread:

beta.fec.gov/data/disbursements/?two_year_transaction_period=2016&disbursement_purpose_categories=other&committee_id=C00578997&min_date=01-01-2015&max_date=08-05-2016
docquery.fec.gov/pdf/318/201607159020655318/201607159020655318.pdf#navpanes=0
youtube.com/watch?v=kSE-XoVKaXg
nytimes.com/2016/08/19/us/politics/donald-trump-steps-out-of-character-to-voice-unexplained-regrets.html?_r=0
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

Damn, they're just beaming Presidential Trump right into normies. He's gonna make it, brah.

Post more Trump girls

Ask and ye shall receive.

But yeah, they're basically flaunting him acting like a president, and they want to push it so much because it 1) is an oddity that will attract clicks after they've made him out to be some sort of loose cannon off the cuff racist guy, and 2) they're probably still expecting him to live up to that character in the debates, so they can go back and say "See! he can't change! He's always going to be [this crazy clown nutjob we've made him out to be]", hoping to use that to secure Hillary's nomination.

It's not gonna work, though.

Eh, 4/10

hos make this world worthwhile
jst for the briefest of moments

Her hat is printed backwards.

>6006
>boob

Kek blesses these trump tits.

IF he doesn't absolutely tear into hillary during the debates I will be disappointed.

Ok. This is a prime example of something called "wishful thinking."

Trump is losing in every national poll, including Fox News polls. Mathematics prove beyond any reasonable doubt that Trump can win 100% of the White Male vote and still lose. He has alienated every other significant demographic in the country, as demonstrated by his catastrophically low poll numbers among women and Hispanics, the largest minority group. He simply cannot win, and that is a matter of mathematics, not my personal preference.

America's demographics have changed, and failure to cope with that simple undeniable fact will result in Trump's loss and Hillary's victory this November.

Argue and insult me all you want, it will change nothing. This is what you get for living in your immature world of self-delusion.

THERE'S the CTR shill.

How much do you get paid per post?

One of his new campaign employees, one of the girls, said he'll be attacking Clinton more.

and THIS is an example of a CTR shill

beta.fec.gov/data/disbursements/?two_year_transaction_period=2016&disbursement_purpose_categories=other&committee_id=C00578997&min_date=01-01-2015&max_date=08-05-2016

docquery.fec.gov/pdf/318/201607159020655318/201607159020655318.pdf#navpanes=0

imagine going to a trump supporter meet up

you expect a bunch of rednecks, open carrying, wearing their trump hats and shouting "those god damn niggers"

you arrive at the place and it's filled with women

gorgeous, beautiful, blonde babes

Then one of the babes sees you and approaches you
>"Hello fellow American! Are you here for the Trump meetup? Where's your Trump hat?"
>"Oh I-uh, I couldn't wear it in public, might get attacked, y'know. Crazy liberals"
You kind of stutter, but she giggles, grabs a Trump hat from a rack of hats and puts it on your head
>"What's your name, sweetie?"
>"I-uhh, I'm user"
>"EVERYONE THIS IS user AND HE WANTS TO MAKE AMERICA GREAT AGAIN, WOOOOOOOO"

The whole crowd cheers and shouts your name, while women surround you and take you to the bar to get something to drink and afterwards force you in a hot tub for some wet fun times....

This, Trump supporters really shouldn't bother voting in November.

Well, Red Cross, you convinced me.

No, they should. Their tears will be more delicious if they truly believed they could win right through the bitter end. Maybe some of them will even kill themselves.

Or they can all vote for Trump and can be real life.

We all saw it live, OP.

That Milwaukee speech was the pivot. It was incredible, and CNN and MSNBC made the fucking IRREVERSIBLE MISTAKE of airing the entire thing live, with no breaks, expecting him go say something inflammatory about the riots.

That was the pivot. That was when the MSM played themselves.

He's just capitalising now.

If you really want to make it hurt for them, stay home on election day and tweet about how you don't even need to vote for Trump to be crushed. Show them how much of a minority (ironic when that's exactly what they hate) they really are.

They can't stop now. Whether the media wants to or not, they're on the Trump train now.

5D interdimensional backgammon. He's a fucking genius.

A FUCKING MEDKIT

F
U
C
K
I
N
G

M
E
D
K
I
T

Fuck man, I just went back and watched the last few speeches today and tried to really be as objective as possible... and god damn does he really sound like the man for the job. I've been unable to do so with Hillary. No matter how hard I try, can't make it through more than a few minutes of her speaking.

nice check

>these cucks dont realise it'll be brutal civil war if trump loses

kek whatever faggot.

>Trump
>Truth

Pick one.
youtube.com/watch?v=kSE-XoVKaXg

Jew York Times disabled comments because they're scared the tide is turning.

nytimes.com/2016/08/19/us/politics/donald-trump-steps-out-of-character-to-voice-unexplained-regrets.html?_r=0

But do you trust him to safely watch over America? That's the question. Hilary is horrible but she isn't going to change anything. If you're content with life now then it'll be safe to go Hilary. If you want to risk change then Trump is where it's at. It's a 50/50 shot at him either improving things or making them way worse. One things for sure though, him or Hilary will set the Supreme Court up to either be ideologically left or right for decades to come. We've got one slot open and Ginsburg isn't long for this world. And another may retire.

This means abortion, gun rights, gay marriage etc are back on the table. Things can change easily with a new majority.

>either left or right
2/10 made me reply

i want to smell her butt

No, she's using the snapchat camera that doesn't reverse the image to make it look real (like a mirror.) She wouldn't be that stupid to buy a hat with the words written backwards.

>1 post by this ID
ty4ctrfam