m.youtube.com/watch?v=9quPn38agjI

APOLOGIZE

Other urls found in this thread:

twitter.com/hashtag/BetterWay?src=hash
twitter.com/SpeakerRyan
youtube.com/watch?v=r80UdKPoRVY
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

Finally. Took the faggot long enough

They climb over each other just to stay in the sun.

F u c k i n g F i n a l l y ! ! !

I don't even understand the argument of the "never trumper" who thinks they are conservative. I rarely don't "understand" things. So this whole fucking issue is beyond my scope of perception. That said, I can only see this as good for Trump. From whatever logic these people seem to think is sound; hopefully this resonates. I mean, it seems obvious to rational, critical thinkers, but "never trump" has revealed a strange psychosis among many people that maybe this can help with.

man is that idiot taking a shit kicking on twitter

How do you know.
I hope to god you don't actually use twatter.

>July 12th
Still good though

it's a social overreaction. they don't want to be ostracized by liberals. would be good for them to turn off the tv or get some new friends because they are essentially being intimidated into doing something against their interests.

Nothing special about that...
"PAUL RYAN HATES TRUMP" is a meme from CNN & co.

No, the Never Trumpers are the Neocohens that have had their party hijacked from them.

Both are happening

That seems to make sense. Obviously has a point, but I'm not talking about the neocohens. A lot of people genuinely are "never trump" and think they are constitutionalists/conservatives, etc. I've engaged a lot of these people, and the idea of Hillary getting in instead of Trump is kind of related to as "well it doesn't matter because Trump is a liberal".

A rational person can clearly see that there is a vast SEA of difference between Trump and Hillary on conservative viewpoints. So I tend to just call it a psychosis.

But maybe you're right. A social over reaction. Would make sense.

Damn that little kid got BTFO

do you think anything paul ryan said even resonated with him? He looks 99 cents short of a dollar if you ask me....i think he'd malfunction if you asked him to do 2+2.

Paul ryan just won my vote.
I didn't know how truly based he was.

ah, it funny as hell

it not even about trump, it's anything he tweets.

Twitter is fucking awesome during election cycle. If you follow the correct people, it's constant news, memes, ideas and findings.

Way better than this shill shithole as of late.

twitter.com/hashtag/BetterWay?src=hash

twitter.com/SpeakerRyan

Reminder that Paul Ryan is the worst of the corrupt RNC shitbags and should be hanged from the neck until dead.

youtube.com/watch?v=r80UdKPoRVY

he gotta lot of balls saying blacks hispanics don't have high iqs. he doesn't either

fuck that guys is an asshole