It's kind of sweet that Yancy still named his son after Fry even when due to time travel shenanigans he never went...

It's kind of sweet that Yancy still named his son after Fry even when due to time travel shenanigans he never went missing.

Never realized that. Yeah it is kind of sweet.

we had this thread yesterday

And it only got one reply.

he did disappear, he went searching for that giant fish without telling anyone and was away for years and then he became Lars

I fucking hate that retconning piece of shit movie

Yeah but they knew where he was. There's a difference between a family member going missing without a trace and a family member suddenly moving very far away.

just like this one if i didn't bother replying

Its ruined one of, if not the best episode of the show.

>It's sad therefore it's the best

Dramafags are a cancer.

seriously. bender's big score was great.

I agree that it cheapened both Jurassic Bark and Luck of the Fryish, but it's by and far the best of the movies.

I don't remember this.

I too hate genuine emotion in cartoons.
Nah, Luck of the Fryish was great for its humor, concept, AND emotion. It wasn't even sad just bittersweet.
And Revenge of the Sith is the best prequel.

If I recall he died in the apartment fire before he became lars?

He didn't die the first burned his hair off and changed his voice, turning him into Lars.

yancy's boy was born during the decade long hunt fry went on for the whale he thought was leela

They knew where he was though. They thought he died when he got frozen.

This is the train of thought that slaughtered the revival.

>even when due to time travel shenanigans he never went missing
I really hate how BBS ruined tons of emotional moments with it's time travel shenanigans. Bender murdered Seymour

No, trying to keep up with the headlines and lack of genuinely funny ideas slaughtered the revival.

Good episodes which aren't Luck of the Fryish/Jurassic Bark/Late Fry/Devils Hands?

Lethal Inspection is a good post-revival ep

Roswell That Ends well, Farnsworth Paradox, the Sting, Fry and the Slurm Factory, and Reincarnation

Felt kinda forced, like they wanted very much to have their own Luck of the Fryish/Jurassic Bark episode. Same with the one with the mom. Honestly that was an issue with the new seasons in general they felt like they were written by fans who wanted to be regarded the same as the old seasons but they didn't have the skills to do it.
The final finale I think was the best finale though.
The Deep South
War is the H-word
Mother's Day
Lesser of Two Evils
Spanish Fry
300 big boys
Teenage Mutant Leela's Hurdles

It was Lars Fry who knew about Yancy naming his son after him and had an appreciation and love for his family that Fry didn't have before he got frozen. Part of turning his life around probably involved fixing all his family relationships

But the point is everyone else would have thought he died.

>ctrl+f "Godfellas"
>0 results

Godfellas is so good it won an award.

The Late Philip J. Fry

Why would they put the origin story of his name on his grave, anyway? He went to mars, I'm sure why he was called like that is the last thing you'd put there.

That happened after Fry was born. Bender knocked on Yancys door looking for Fry and the young boy appeared.

it had both on his grave

One of my favorites is the episode where they turn into kids.

>the prequels are bad meme

Die in a pit of fire.

>The prequels aren't bad meme

Go fuck yourself

>Implying the prequels aren't bad

If at first your thread doesn't succeed, post it again and again and again?

Ok yeah you're right. He even tells bender he's looking for Uncle Phillip.

The anthology episodes where Bender's a giant and Leela kills everyone

Also the one where Bender turns into a car

When have you seen something like that engraved in an actual tomb?

Parasites Lost

Little Phil literally told Bender that Uncle Phil went on a trip to Antarctica.

Me and my girlfriend were sitting there trying to figure the shit out, too. Did this 4-part special roll straight into the Beast With A Billion Backs movie?

I didn't care much for the movies, and almost all the post-movies episodes were garbage.

I really like the third segment of the Saturday morning cartoon one, though. G.I. ZAPP. Fucking Nixon dubbing over the cartoon gets me every time.

>hatchet to the face
>"Yay, I caught it!"

I'm gonna have to ask for source on that pic

Legoman.

You can tell be cause he literally only knows how to draw one woman, and then gives her the hair of whomever she's trying to cosplay plus one of the two expressions he knows how to draw (in this instance, the expression is "the one that isn't ahegao").

Anthology of Interest I is the funniest episode in the whole series IMO
>Who's the real 7 billion ton robot monster here? Not I. Not. I.

>What would it be like if Bender was really giant?
>We already saw that one.
>I know. I liked it so much I wanted to see it again.

>So that's what it would be like if I invented the Finglonger... a man can dream though.

>GO MAN GO!

>Let me just get the lights.
>AHHH
>I really like it.

>Not all problems can be solved with chess. One day you'll realize that.

>I will call it a Hawking-Hole.

And of course:
>The X makes it sound cool!

>Lethal Inspection
>Good in any capacity

Even if you ignore the logical inconsistencies when it comes to the timeline of the series, Bender's origins, and how robot lives work (Given that the explanation given in this episode was blatantly contradicted 13 episodes later) the humor was nothing to write home about and the writing was terrible.

This was the episode that turned me against Bender hearing John Dimaggio completely phone in the hamfisted attempts at mystery and feels.