Sausage Party

So now that the dust has settled, what's your honest opinion on it?

I want Sony to die

Im pretty sure Sony had nothing to do with Sausage Party

And Twink best food

Pretty funny. People who didnt like it take animation to seriously
Prove me wrong

Sony has doing pretty awful for a while. The only part of Sony that's still turning a steady profit is their video games division. It's just a very large and well-established business, so it doesn't die even when it's killed.

>People who don't like x are always y

>Im pretty sure Sony had nothing to do with Sausage Part
>A Sony pictures movie

Honestly I think the only good thing about the movie was the animation
which is the biggest problem with animated movies

It's shit.

It was fun as fuck to see in a packed theatre in state like Texas on a friday night. It was funny and the ending wasn't anything I expected it to be, holy shit.

I can't believe that was actually made into a movie. But I'm glad it was, come at me

Haven't seen it.
Not going to see it.
Seeing Kubo again tonight.

Couldn't watch past the 15 minute mark. The comedy sucks.

My honest opinion? I wanna fuck a bottle of mustard.

I support it because I want more hypersexualized animated films to be made a la Heavy Metal.

I too had fun watching it in a theater where everyone started booing freaking out and rioting.

The only good thing was the cute tampon girl at the end

would you?

Definitely.

To be fair I think Kamina was being poetic.
To be less fair they probably intended it to sound dumb.

It was genuinely one of the worst films I've ever watched.
I mean, I don't watch many movies, but it just blew me away how something so bad across the board made it past the scripting phase. Is it just because it had Seth Rogen and a gimmick of "R rated cartoon"?

As do I.

>Is it just because it had Seth Rogen and a gimmick of "R rated cartoon"?
Yes.

I'm disgusted that this is arousing me.

My honest opinion was that the only good part was when Douche became a psychotic food vampire, but then that got pushed aside for the LOL RELIGION agenda.

Which is sad because apparently the animators got shafted pretty fucking hard

so food isnt the only thing that's alive what the fuck are the rules in this movie?

Haha hot dogs look like dicks! Fuck shit ass fuck!

You now no longer need to watch this movie because that is, with zero hyperbole, as far as the humor goes.

It was embarrassing to watch, we made fun of the dude who pushed us to see it so much the rest of the night.

Was better than I thought it'd be though

>This shit is getting nice fanart

The Douche was the only good character in the movie because he strayed the furthest away from the LOL RELIGION shit Rogen was pushing.

He also had a ton of good lines and a great voice actor.

The food puns were the best part of the movie.

Yeah
And the joke was that Spandam was a mental asshole way out of his depth. At that point it was all falling around his ears, that order was met with confusion as his men realised he was out of his fucking mind.

The kroll show is pretty good.

Kill yourself

There literally are no rules. Anything that needs to be alive is.

The movie says all "products made for human consumption" are alive but aside from that vague description, there are no rules. Books aren't alive, neither is tech, or knives.

Fuck you

It seems like anything that gets destroyed in the process of digestion is alive, so pretty much anything from food to toilet papaer.

>All these people saying that Sausage Party's mere existance destroyed any chances of mature animation that isn't Family Guy tier

Still laughing

Tampons and douches have nothing to do with digestion, but they're still "consumed" so I guess that's why they work?

Ivan Reitman made Heavy Metal. Sony recently shoved Reitman aside so they could crap out Ghostbusters 2016. Supporting these assholes...

A man doing both poetry and Spider-woman's pose can't be serious.

The screwed with the animators hard.

happens often. At least the problem is getting attention now