When is Hillary going to be arrested? When is she going to be stopped? I'm honestly tired of waiting...

When is Hillary going to be arrested? When is she going to be stopped? I'm honestly tired of waiting. I try informing as many people as I can about her and yet she is still here. She is still running. Are we seriously so far up our asses and too gone to do anything about it? Why do people want Communism?

Her eyes are really pinned, similar to how mine look when on opioids

POST ALL THE NUDES, NOT JUST THE FACE CENSORED ONE

wtf i hate attention whores now

Saged for encouraging off topic comments

let me lick your butthole kayla

name of this tranny?

Not a tranny
I'm on my period

most autistic troll attempt ever

>not a tranny

pffthahhahahaa

I'm not trolling. I just don't understand this country anymore. I don't understand how people can be so irrational and reciprocative to the truth.

Every cute girl in pigtails is not a tranny. Go back to Sup Forums, faggot.

>he larps as a trap on an anonymous image board

Jesus, kid.

I honestly don't believe she is a tranny, but that picture is not helping your case. Those are some of the manliest, ugliest stick legs I've ever seen on a woman.

Hillary will never be arrested and the people responsible for the death of Seth Rich #SAYHISNAME will never be brought to justice.

our world is that fucked. It's more bleak that most think. People want communism because our society has been getting feminized, and communism is a more feminine economic doctrine. Just look at how we use color in media. The movie frozen looks like it was taken out of the disney isle. There's a lot more to it than that, but basically that's it.

who is this qt boy?

nice dick

You're funny. That's just how gravity works.

I essentially feel like Malcolm In the Middle right now, me being Malcolm

Why is this man posted here on Sup Forums?

wew

Who is this girl?

Would fug mercilessly.

>When is she going to be stopped?
Soon user...

JESUS THICC
MORE

she is not thicc

>girl

Allow me to explain, fellow Burger. In Eastern Europe counties, anyone who has eaten in the last 16 days is considered thicc. This is how ancient communists would recognize party members and survive

She's already exposed herself indecently, why doesn't she just post a vag picture to put those tranny accusations to an end?

Thank you based user.

because literally the only people who want her to do that are shills.

note: CTR isn't the first group to troll this site. People have been getting paid to post here for a variety of reasons, with a variety of methods, for several years.

Half the time they just post to deliberately shit the place up. This is one of those times. I think it's because she's a woman, and whoever is in charge of this wants pol to continue to be considered by anyone viewing it as hateful and anti-woman.

I live to serve, Bruder

goddamn that bitch is ugly.