Vikings

Thoughts on this show?

Do you have any?

The best vikings were women

No, I rely on Sup Forums to tell me what I think about TV shows.

So Manu ugly Gaga ! Dt i thought The scandis began woman were attractive but most of then are but ugly

Better than GoT on every level
Second season was god tier
It's a great show and I'm pretty hyped for the next season

Ragnar's dead though, might get really shitty now

>moors from north africa were blacker than the night
>vikins kill and torture christians without thinkingh twice, but gotta respect islam
>muh stronk independent women

yeah, it is trash

Yes but I really do believe that Ivar can carry the show for a bit

>muh stronk independent women
Only viking women, the rest were considered inferior and the slaves would get fucked whenever someone wanted.

>muh strong womyn
Shit-tier

I was hoping Bjorn would step up and become a more interesting character, but he's quite 1 dimensional.

the costume design is neither accurate or appealing, it's just grimdark fantasy shit

>History Channel
>Historically accurate

>accurate
>a show where Odin literally exists

it's a meme show that's been taylor made for reddit

Bjorn was always a wet blanket, in my eyes
And Ragnars' other sons as well are underwhelming to say the least (again, besides Iver)

Right now, they have to make sure that Jonathan Rhys Meyerss character is very good
Obivously, nothing can ever rival King Ecbert but who knows

Are you implying he doesn't?

Well they fucking should be accurate. What the hell happened to them, they went from Discovery to TLC?

Alls I'm saying is he's never appeared before me and told me someone died.

Haha I love this meme :^) where did the word Reddit come from

Well you're not an Odin worshipper, why would he reveal himself to you?

Borg did nothing wrong

It it worth getting into this show considering how long and much episodes it has and its still ongoing?

Do you feel comfortable rooting for pillagers, murderers and rapists? If so, probably worth a watch.

Season 1 and 2 are god-tier.
The 3rd one is great-tier.
The 4th one is absolute fucking garbage and only the scenes with Ragnar and / or Ecbert involved are worth it. But acknowledge that it dips in quality to Simpsons season 20 levels. Also acknowledge that if the scenes with the aforementioned characters make it worth it, they must be really good scenes.

I'm prolly not gonna watch the 5th one, but eh.

>he's in Valhalla
>Horik isn't
Based

I haven't seen season four yet, but is it that bad? I guess I'll watch it until Ragnar dies but not after that

>he can't handle a woman fighting

wew, it's hard to be a virgin I guess

>whiteknighting for women on Sup Forums
>calling anyone a virgin
Kek.

No user, the problem is that everyone could handle a woman fighting, that's why they don't fight

>whiteknighting for women on Sup Forums
>this is what he think I'm doing

wew, virgin and retard

can't stop fapping to lagertha, so I wouldn't know about the story, but give it a go.

>thinks I'm the same guy he quoted
>gets assblasted when I call him out for whiteknighting for women on Sup Forums
Considering you're a retarded virgin, calling anyone those words is doing yourself a disservice.