Redpill me on Pick Up Sup Forums

What does Sup Forums think of the Pick Up community? Mainly RSD.

I've been watching their videos, and they're pretty based. Tyler in particular is very redpilled about a lot of stuff imo:

youtube.com/watch?v=CEsr6XoACHs

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=0pdoFNlaDNI
youtube.com/watch?v=Pwyb8D9UGtY
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

Went to an RSD Tyler ran Hotseat. It changed my game permenantly. You wanna something kind of weird/gay?

It's not about any of the technique shit.

It's not about any kind of rotating conversation script bullshit.

It's all the way these guys view the world. Tyler has this weird law of attraction (esoteric) belief that gives him massive entitlement. For example, most people view the world as an unfriendly hostile place (this fucking board really drives the nail home).

But these pickup guys just think everything happens to help them. People laughing at them are reacting to them, therefore theyre in a powerful position, etc. They think EVERYONE in the fucking world is helping them. Like a guy spitting on your face and calling you a faggot nigger is actually pumping your state.

Self induced hypnosis.

Wanna know the real redpill? I got really good at game, probably a 8/10 (with 6/7 out of 10 aesthetics) and I realized how fucking stupid it all was. I spent a year+ mastering this skill for what? To get girls to fall into my frame of reality and fuck me? Then what? I lived with a girl I gamed and she even cammed and gave me 50% of the proceeds (for marketing AKA viewbotting and shilling her shit).

Made me great with girls, which gave me an existential crisis. Becuase I realized most of the things In my life such as going to school -> money -> comfort -> pussy were utterly meaningless when I could SKIP THE FUCKING PROCESS.

In the end, if you want a hot gf/waifu watch Tylers recent shit on mindset. He's been in the game for like 15 years.

Met Julien twice, psychotic fuck. Told us some dark/weird shit after they checked all our phones and patted us down. He's really into manipulation and fucking up girls lives

Also the events are funny. Taking everyones phones and patting them down is standard procedure, primarily because a lot of the shit they say would cause massive controversy.

RSD has a lot of massive faggot fanboys who are so in their heads that all they can do is fanboy over the guru's. These guys are funny. Forum fags.

Honestly Tyler's shit is the best, Todd's stuff is highly logical which works great for aspie types. But Julien is a neurotic fuck

Yeah, I went to Julien's Free Tour last year, he's definitely weird. Tyler is based as fuck though, I'm a huge fan of his stuff.

I've actually been doing game for a while, I just wanted to share some of Tyler's stuff with this board, since RSD is one of the few TRUE redpills I've come across. Like you said, it's more about how you see the world than anything else.

Right on.

Check out this video: youtube.com/watch?v=0pdoFNlaDNI

I was at that event in Houston (I'm in the video at a certain point for like 3 seconds lol) and it was a FUCKING TRIP.

>What does Sup Forums think of the Pick Up community?
Chads fleecing fat ugly autistic fucks of their money because they want to believe they stand a chance of banging hotties without decent genetics.

"If I just throw her some negs, she'll love me!"

Conmen preying on idiots.

you guys all sound like cultist shills

Funnily this guys not wrong. Looks/Height are MASSIVE.

Like 1 year in game is worse than being a 6'3 australian man in the US.

But again, Tylers an ugly, short, fat balding ginger, which is who OP's referring to

This is obviously a forum raid, all these robotic sounding shill posts.

Get fucked you faggots.

I'm not a shill, honestly RSD is mostly TRASH advice for suckers. Pirate all their shit on TPB, watch all their free philosophy shit if you're into it.

that could be said of any group

>forum raid
>only 4 posters
>I was the only one on here for a good 20 mins before anyone posted

Take off your tinfoil hat user. Forum raid would mean seeing dozens of RSD threads in the catalog, not one off thread from one person, with one person telling you to pirate their shit, and the other one shitting on their posterchild.

You didn't even watch the video I posted, it has little to do with PU, a lot more to do with the media. Which would be relevant to the current campaign. You'd have known that if you weren't a reactonary retard to anything that didn't fit in with your MO.

I realize I sound shilly as fuck, but you guys wanna know some shit I realized? You absorb a lot of the mindsets of whatever group/boards you hang out with.

daily Sup Forums browsing fucked my brain. Black pigeon speaks, Stephen Molycux, Mike Cernovich, etc. "The world is a hostile place" "Muslims wanna rape your bitches" "White genocide" "Jews running shit" "Soros"

Fuck man I REALLY need to find better daily habits. Fucking Sup Forums man

If you're gonna hang around Sup Forums, /fit/ is a much better place to be. It's at least somewhat productive, and it is one of the funniest boards on here.

There is nothing esoteric about the law of attraction or this guy's fucking shtick. You're just a fucking sucker.

The one and only key to doing well with chicks is feigned disinterest, displaying superiority (even if superficial) and being able to read a situation (this is easier if you're sociopathic)

It is literally that simple. I don't know if this works for super ugly guys but if you're even remotely normal looking, it will work. You can leverage your physical appearance just like anything else.

This guy fucking sucks and his "secret" to getting women is by hosting events where fat ugly losers pay him to talk, (this means you), thus making him appear successful or whatever. He can leverage the status it brings him just as if he was a minor celebrity, even if its just for an hour.

Anyone who truly believes going to a fucking seminar will somehow transform them into being great with women are fucking morons.

The """"redpill"""" should come to you naturally.
I mean, if it didn't... then it is way too fucking late for you. I didn't need some forum or video to "enlighten" me.... It is literally fucking common sense and basic logic. I knew everything I know about "women" so to speak, literally age 13-16.

There are two things all guys think they're naturally good at without any practice, and those are fighting, and picking up women.

Tell me user, are you a good fighter by any chance?

If you were truly good with women at 13-16, congratulations you had the influence of an older brother/father who taught you this shit either by watching or literally helping you.

Somebody put those ideas in your head.

Now imagine for a second, you didn't have that external influence.

That being said, this is Sup Forums and there is a good chance you suck at picking up girls and are trying to act like your above the scene of trying to improve your game.

did you read the game by niel strauss? RSD is more like a MLM scam than real pick up. With real pickup, the whole point is to bang hot chicks. So if that sounds like fun, go for it.

this is a bad post, and you should feel bad

This guy gets it.

That said, I'm so glad I found Good Looking Loser before I got sucked too far into all the techniques and shit. So simple and effective, and all free. He just tries to sell you drugs and penis pumps though.

I've read The Game. I read it 6 years ago, and honestly it and Mystery Method fucked me up and my ability to connect with girls more than it did any good. Any success I genuinely had during that time was because of my good looks.

The Game in fact did so much harm that I actually got out of PU for a good 3 years until I found RSD's stuff.

Maybe it's just me, but it just resonated with me and my experiences a lot more. Their advice was more "understand yourself, and learn to put yourself out there and deal with social pressure in order to mature" rather than "use this routine and the XYZ techinque to seduce this girl without her EVEN KNOWING" which is what PU had become to me until then.

You can't get a girl to like your without her knowing you like her. That's not how it works, and RSD's advice has always been more accepting of that fact, which is why I got into their stuff.

But the real reason I like it, and why I shared it here is cause Tyler's discourses on society, and psychology, and people in general are very interesting, and something I feel this board would be interested. The less "gamey" stuff, and more like... Social Dynamics type stuff.

And well, one final thing. I've seen Mystery and Strauss "in the field" and I've seen Tyler and Julien pick up girls, and the difference shows. The latter are a lore more REAL with women and have a lot more success. Which to me, Strauss shitting on Tyler sounds more like jealousy than otherwise. Just my opinion though man. There are indeed a lot of scammers in PU, but a lot of the free advice RSD puts out is indeed very very good, and I'd recommend it to pretty much anyone. That's just my take on it though.

Lifting and reading!

I am old school i like it
double your dating .

David advice is solid and practice is the way to maked work .

I don't like the mras they sound bitter and that's how not to get laid, or friends, or actually any relationship.

Good looking losers great because Chris is pretty fucking stupid, and it shows that anyone can do game.

"HEY.. I LIKE YOU..." dur hurr

I feel really bad for people that try that style that aren't 6'4 steroided out, his badboy ultra-masculine look helps him a fuckton

A lot of useful info but anyone who turns it into a lifestyle has something wrong with them mentally.

Basically, it works but puts you in scummy company. The Book of Pook is really all you need.

>be fun
>be expressive, highs and lows
>be confident
>be childish
>dont be boring
>pursue what you want unapologetically and take her along for the ride (even something nerdy like programming, as long as youre sincerely passionate)
>be fun
>don't be clingy or whiny
>tease her (in good faith, not bitterly)
>don't take her mood swings seriously (or really her at all unless its morbidly serious

basically, treat her like a little girl and act like a little boy with her. internalize this frame and youll be good.

Book of Pook was really good. I read that a long time ago.

why the fuck would fit reasonably attractive men actually go to his events?

Agree with this. I'm partially convinced a lot of the negativity in nationalist circles is part of a psy op.

We need a positive vision of the future we want. Trump offers a light version of this but collectively we need to present *our* beautiful white future.

Nah, I suck at fighting but I genuinely believe I can defend myself if necessary. I've been in many fights where as most men I have met in my life have been in 0. I know how it feels to be punched in the face until the blood leaks.

I hear you. I agree with you.
I had both an older brother and father with similar almost "natural" misogynistic tendencies. But, I still believe I would have stumbled upon them entirely on my own anyway. I actually believe that I did at first anyway and then after this I probably picked up and what they were doing, how they were acting, etc.
I don't really care about being "above" improving your game, I am simply above it. I just want to help out other faggots so they don't waste their time. There are of course many variables and factors which you have to account for when approaching and all of that... hence being good at reading situations.

Sounds like too much effort for a loser like me

Who virgin here

That's the thing man, if you look good and aren't a fucking sperg it's not even like trying. His beginner shit especially is golden. You're not under any obligation to try and drag a girl back to fuck within thirty minutes exactly like he does, and he makes a point of saying you really can get laid plenty just by asking girls out and going on two or three dates a week. I really can't talk to girls to save my life but you better believe I can make bullshit small talk and touch them and that's totally enough. But I am a big guy.

Post was too long. What a way to waste of 15 minutes eh?

If you are naturally good at spotting trends, you're usually good with women.
If you're naturally a good salesman, you're usually good with women. (I imagine the only time this is not the case is if say, you're a fucking genius like many famous philosophers etc.) They reach a level where they begin to SEE everything and it paralyses them. Don't do that.

You can't learn the first and you can maybe improve on the second but most of it always come down to instinct.
You can make minor adjustments to yourself and have more luck.. but you cannot change who you are underneath all of that. Some people are better at some things than other people and always will be. This is simple and it is the truth. What I mean by that is: We all have our weaknesses.
Sure, I might be good at reading people and bedding women but I suck at a lot of things fat neck beards are good at. If you pretend to be someone you are not with all of this "alpha redpill male" bullshit then when shit hits the fan or you are out of your comfort zone, you will ALWAYS revert back to being who you are underneath all of act. You have to BE the asshole who is doing what it takes, not pretend to be him.

Ironically "be above it" works and has worked for me since I was around 14. You come across as an asshole sometimes, some women don't like it. Some men don't like it. At the end of the day, if say you're in a work environment and you simply appear to be above everything and everyone else (even if not), you will find it easy to fuck chicks. You get the prime pick when you were born one, though.

*all of this probably only works if you're decent looking at least

PUA is the gayest shit ever.

Picking up chicks and flirting is natural. No hard science to study unless your an autistic Christian lol

Jews rock dude...

Those influences in your psychological developmental years were crucial in your results with women.

Many men with shit fathers or no brothers (myself) whos only friends were Runescape/WoW players never got that perspective

Some of them might be major autists, but mostly it's a mindset thing. They really just don't believe they can pick up hot chicks and need a reason to think they can.

>I've been watching their videos, and they're pretty based. Tyler in particular is very redpilled about a lot of stuff imo:
Pick Up is just one piece of the puzzle, but an incredibly important one because it will teach you how to understand and MANIPULATE your personal reality.

Once you understand how it works for you there will come an understanding of how it works for (((them))) and a radically intimate, direct and non-obstructed view of how existence works will come naturally.

TL;DR: Learn it. Practice it. Live it. UNDERSTAND.

It works, it gives you something to work with internally when dealing with girls.

Just learn enough for you to be comfortable to get girls, and stop it there!

Cold approach isn't natural for most men because it's no longer socially accepted.

Good luck walking up to a table of girls in the street and getting them to invite you along to their party if you're "natural" like most guys. The only guys who are good at it, are guys who've developed natural confidence through years of positive experiences with attractive women, ergo less than 1% of men. Which means you're probably not one of those guys considering you're a Sup Forums regular.

Good thread fellas, i'm outta here

Headed out tomorrow night to 6th street in Austin TX. Hope I can pull some tail to my friends apartment, then drink myself to sleep.

PEACE

Want to bag hotties and not fatties? First rule, don't look like a creeper with those psycho eyes like that guy in pic.

>dont be boring
Yeah, about that...

*bang*

Literally the fedora meme incarnate

All you really need to do is be yourself

If you're a neurotic nerd who spends his time tabletop gaming at the local hobby shop then start spending more time around women

It's literally all a numbers game

A friend of mine hits on literally every girl he sees and guess what? 99% of the time he's shot down but because he keeps going he's gotten laid by countless different women

This way can work for anybody and doesn't require any sort of mind games or paradigm shift
All it requires is to stop giving a fuck about people telling you "no"

I'm skeptical, but If it's working then it's working.

Dude I NEGGED the shit out of this girl and she was all up ons, nawmsayin

This is backwards and borderline destructive advice
Good look crushing your self-esteem after seeking out girls you aren't even really interested in the first place, and more than likely do not have a single thing in common
Autism sex, it's real people

It works if you approach with the right mindset

Too many autists get suckered into thinking that if they play some mind games and dress fashionably then they'll get laid

You have to master internal game first and that is having the confidence the make your inward self manifest outwardly

Another buddy of mine is so terrified by women that any time we go out he expects me to pick them up for him
Which I did on multiple occasions and then guess what happened? When it came time to fuck I went into my room and did the deed and when me and the girl came back out they (buddy and other girl) were both sitting silently on opposite sides of the couch with their heads buried in their phones and the news on the tv

Even alone on a couch with a girl looking to get laid he couldn't do anything because he's so terrified of women
He hasn't mastered internal game

Saying anything is natural is just an excuse for not wanting to use your brain. You can get better at pretty much anything by using your brain instead of going the easy route and turning it off.

If people telling you "no" affects your self esteem at all then you have more pressing issues to deal with then getting laid such as 1)you aren't all important and 2)getting rejected is literally fucking nothing especially if it's a random girl you've never seen before

Female attraction in men ultimately boils down to:
Dominance; Might makes right; Results > anything else

IF YOU ARE SUCCESSFUL, A WOMAN WILL WANT YOUR DICK
So long as you are SUCCESSFUL, STRONG AND GET RESULTS.

It all boils down to dominance: Can you win? Can you beat other men? Are you already desired by other women? If the answer is yes, then they want to fuck you. Even if you're a manlet. Even if your dick is tiny. Even if you're not white.

Why does height matter? BECAUSE IT IS A TRAIT THAT SIGNIFIES YOUR POTENTIAL TO DOMINATE OTHER MEN
Muscles, facial aesthetics, intelligence, etc. etc. It all comes down to dominance in the end, somehow, some way.

Women instinctually function on the Darwinian concept that Might Makes Right.
Because it fucking does.

Most men are cucked beyond belief and never come to understand that this is how women work; it's the most successful evolutionary path - your genetic line won't get far if it's just incompetent losers.

You do realize that for game to work, you have to put some kind of effort and credibility into it and not just show up like a robotic sperg

As someone who is neither rich, fit or handsome, if I want some action, my only way into a girl's mind is cult-like rapport.

And that is not something you can pull out on any girl you come across, you usually know within a few seconds of seeing a girl if you have any shots of creating an actual connexion. But you know that already, right casanova ?

To be quite fair, I'm more genuinely concerned for someone who claims himself to not be "all important". That's a terrible, terrible mindset for any kind of social relation.

But hey, if you want to go fishing with dynamite, with a 1% success rate, have fun. I'm warning other people that this is a terrible strategy and you'd be a fool to rely on this

I've watched some of Tyler and Juliens stuff and these guys are definetely redpilled

Have a good one.

>girl goes out to get laid
>guy does too
>guy thinks woman is shit because he studied to be not creepy

youtube.com/watch?v=Pwyb8D9UGtY

I like this guy the most.

Tyler is literally an autist, read The Game. He can't connect with people on an emotional level, human interaction to him is a "program", not just with girls but his fellow puas as well. But he is based.

If you can't come up with similar "PUA" on the fly you're a false alpha and most of the women you want most will figure it out and reject you anyway

You'll still get laid plenty, but you'll never get what you truly want. It's useful for learning the basics but that's about it.