/nzpol/- New Zealand General

ITT: We discuss New Zealand Politics, News, Happenings and everything it means to be kiwi. Here we can laugh at abos and the rest of the world in general
No Joshies allowed

Picture from recently deceased motorcyclist Riley Baker
odt.co.nz/regions/north-otago/motorcyclist-dies-after-crash-near-hampden

THREAD THEME
youtube.com/watch?v=AYvMeT2GC14

>NEWS

>Last week
>Labour-Greens gaining in polls
newshub.co.nz/politics/poll-john-key-could-lose-grip-on-power-2016080815?

>Visa numbers reach staggering high
radionz.co.nz/news/national/310591/nz-visa-numbers-reach-'staggering'-record-high

>This week
NZ at 16th place on olympic medal standings as of 2.50PM

Population hits 4.7m as Chang and Ling pour in
stats.govt.nz/tools_and_services/population_clock.aspx

>Wide support for WEED decriminalisation
nzherald.co.nz/nz/news/article.cfm?c_id=1&objectid=11693667

>New Zealand athlete helps injured US athlete on track
abc.net.au/news/2016-08-17/olympic-spirit-displayed-after-fall-on-track-in-rio/7749930?section=olympics-2016

>Lisa Carrington wins Gold in K1 200m
nzherald.co.nz/sport/news/article.cfm?c_id=4&objectid=11695201

>DHB and Doctors Union negotiations fail, doctors left working 12 day shifts
newshub.co.nz/politics/overworked-doctors-making-mistakes-with-patients---survey-2016081716

>Hippie bequeaths $280k upon the Greens
newshub.co.nz/politics/greens-stunned-after-woman-bequeaths-283k-2016081613#axzz4HOng9rnv

>Crappy ute parked in snobby suburb in Wellington- could this be our user?
nzherald.co.nz/nz/news/article.cfm?c_id=1&objectid=11694396

>Auckland's Unitary Plan passed
nzherald.co.nz/business/news/article.cfm?c_id=3&objectid=11694173

>DISCUSSION POINTS
>Making this a weekly thing
>More community
>Make memes
>Start having more media presence- Farcebook, Twatter, Newspapers
>More frequent threads in run-up to elections

Other urls found in this thread:

stuff.co.nz/timaru-herald/news/83082682/nazi-flag-might-help-temuka-rsa-and-museum
e2nz.org/2016/06/28/migrant-tales-i-am-technically-a-new-zealander-my-passport-says-so-so-why-the-racism/
stuff.co.nz/national/health/83338316/small-number-of-people-hit-by-outbreak-may-develop-autoimmune-disease
radionz.co.nz/news/national/310591/nz-visa-numbers-reach-'staggering'-record-high
tvnz.co.nz/one-news/new-zealand/chinese-driver-caused-deadly-crash-wins-appeal-against-prison-sentence
radionz.co.nz/news/te-manu-korihi/311414/govt-backs-national-day-to-mark-nz-wars
youtu.be/jpEzMKIO9UQ
twitter.com/AnonBabble

Brit/pol/ ambassador here, what's the most based NZ party?

Hey brits
Most based party is considered to be NZ First
>Against immigration
>Against foreign land ownership
>Increase military spending

Pls post in thread :'(

You got a thread-generating license for that? Threads are a very crucial part to New Zealand's shitpost economy, so we can't have anyone privatizing it :^)

What would you ever do without your gum boots?

Would probably have very wet feet

>mfw only four posters with myself included are in this general
wow its like no one gives a shit about new zealand or something

This is not privatization goy, t-this is simply centralization!

No joke I've got a pair of military spec gum boots and they crush it in the snow. Better still is everybody looks at them and can't keep from laughing as I stomp down the hallways.

Shame it rarely snows enough to break them out.

This country is too small to care about

Are gumboots common in other parts of the world?

I fucking know. Must be a rugby game on or something
>Pic related, all kiwis who arent in this general RIGHT FUCKIGN NOW

Post pics pls
N-not that I'm aroused or anything

Sorry, they're in a box somewhere inconvenient, and I don't have a camera anyway. They're perhaps almost half again as tall as in your pic, but I'm close to the top end of foot size you'd normally find in a store. And they're just nothing but plain sort of olive drab.

They're from my WWII grandfather. They didn't mess around with looks much back then.

Dropping in to say Fuck those Abo cunts taking my hard earnt cash and blowing it on grog, fuck em'

Dont forget huffing as well

>'Wide support for weed decriminalisation'
>Based John Key says no referendum
>Hippies throw a tantrum
>mfw the sample size for the poll was 1023 people
>Statistics

I don't make the news bro, I just repost it

Indeed. How is South-East Australia faring?

I know, I'm just commenting on it

Consider merging AUS/pol/ and NZ/pol/ for more bumps

We can get good convos going, wait till 2030 NZ time

It friday though so everyone will be on the piss

>Labour-Greens gaining in polls

Normies getting pissy they can't buy a house.

>Boohoo me and Steve wanted to travel first

Fuck off wastrel.

Do you agree aus women are sluts ? Are your women as easy to game as aussies?

Chch checking in

Fuck that we will never merge. crossposting is ok but our political systems are different.

Instead of skanky London prostitutes being sent as convicts to Aussie, we got farmers wives.

stuff.co.nz/timaru-herald/news/83082682/nazi-flag-might-help-temuka-rsa-and-museum

some entertainment

Degenerate Dunedin reporting in.

And doing after stuff before shit posting a bit later. Still learning about NZ politics from last week.

They're pretty damn slutty
>Be me last night
>Dragged to Dunedin club by mates
>Like 30 people out of 200 that could possibly fit there
>Out of the six of us, 3 were pashing girls within 5 minutes of entering
>Same girls ground on all of us
>(They weren't even that good, they just banged their asses against our crotch quite painfully with some random slut drops)
All in all pretty fucking disgusted with my generation

HAVE YOU SEEN THIS CAR??

It's fucking EVERYWHERE. Why does everyone like this car so much all of a sudden. Is it the jews?

Also posting from Dirty Dunners, you going to Agnew tomorrow?

I don't own one but I can think of a few reasons
>Small, compact and easy to park
>Reasonable price range for middle class car buyer
>Good fuel efficiency
>"Everyone else has one so I may as well"
>Looks decent

Who the fuck isn't?

Suzuki swifts are never okay to own

Hopefully freshers

Too late, lots of freshers at my hall already know about it. There should be a sign reading "Fuck off freshers" at the north end of the Street

What car do you own??

NELSON SKINHEAD'S REPORTING IN!!!!

Audi A4 exactly like pic related

1996 Subaru Outback pic related

This is my woman attractor.

please report out, you're making us look bad

>“I just want to get this off my chest so I’m writing this here. I am what people typically call a 1.5 generation Asian immigrant- I moved to NZ when I was just a little kid and grew up here. I had most of my primary, and all of my secondary and tertiary education in Auckland. I studied, got my job based on my degree, paid back my student loans and continued to work hard. But having graduated from the safety net of university, I finally started to witness racism in its raw and ugly state that is so deeply embedded in this society."

e2nz.org/2016/06/28/migrant-tales-i-am-technically-a-new-zealander-my-passport-says-so-so-why-the-racism/

Would pull over for suspicious activity, you and every coconut have one of these

nice delorean

Probably arab

Yeah but they're called wellies in the UK.

What did the ricer think was gonna happen? He isn't the first gook to come over here.

>It doesn’t matter to them that NZ has been my home for the last 20 years.

No. It should have been your home for the last 100 years.

OUT OUT OUT OUT OUT

Implying Auckland has anything to do with NZ. It's literally a cancer.

NZ expat here, been living in the UK for a decade and it really feels like the fires are rising over here. What about NZ? I didn't feel anything last time I visited but it was only for a week. Is NZ still too comfy for that sort of thing?

Still way too comfy. No fires, but anti-chink, anti poo and anti-wog sentiment is rising. People in my hall, 18-20 year old millennials openly went "durka durka" when some muslim bitch gave some speech.

>openly went "durka durka"

Amongst themselves? I want to see them grab a megaphone and do that on campus if they think they've got balls. They'd be kicked out pretty quickly.

Who is more racist? Us or them

Back in the north island I got pulled over once or twice but theres so many in Dunedin with white drivers that the cops are chill about it

Yeah just among themselves, and giggled away. Not to mention that everyone is aware of the noodle jew's kikery and complete economic dominance. So many students here in Dunedin admit to just getting away from the colored hordes

Sorry, as red-blooded British-Irish as you can get

Havelock North checking in, water's still fucked

Damn it i forgot the picture to go with the post. Focusing on two things sorry lads

Her parents brought her to exploit the healthcare, education, and lifestyles of kiwis. Pretty sure its a female BTW

I implied no such thing. just posted for some bants m8

Mix with Raro and give to your local dindu

stuff.co.nz/national/health/83338316/small-number-of-people-hit-by-outbreak-may-develop-autoimmune-disease
>Autoimmune disease
QUARANTINE NOW

>Untermensh
Yea nah

oh shit, that's a new development. We heard about the contamination pretty quick so noone in our household got sick.

Come to think of it, I live in a pretty much exclusively white neighbourhood. Nice.

Steps to fix New Zealand:

1) only let people who can pass a driving test leave Auckland
2) burn down Auckland

They buy them m8 for vely good pry, not muk dowla.

>What did Zer mean by this?

Is that to say Dunedin is more white than up north? I was strongly considering moving there already

White man, come home. Dunedin is the white man's enclave, except for a smattering of local maori and chink/poo/wog students who usually fuck off to Auckland anyway.

here's a you

>>Visa numbers reach staggering high
>radionz.co.nz/news/national/310591/nz-visa-numbers-reach-'staggering'-record-high

This shit makes my blood boil.

>tfw your local fish and chip shop was sold to chinks and is now shit tier

i think that's settled it for me then

It's cold as fuck in winter, though the houses are usually equipped to handle it.

Nice bants, should never have doubted you lads. Godspeed

Should I vote for Winnie or Labour?

Really scratching my head for this election, Andrew Little is based but half his party are progressive retards who could oust him anytime

I would say its upwards of 85% white

GAS THE POLITICIANS. NZ REICH NOW.

Labour is a fake, slightly more liberal National. Green is better but unclever. With your choices, I'd choose Winnie. What are his social issues stances, enviromental and economic stances again?

Labour are just pretending with their current flirting with anti-immigration policy. Give them any power and they'd open the gates even wider.

That's what keeps them away

Winnie say NO to the Chinks.

tvnz.co.nz/one-news/new-zealand/chinese-driver-caused-deadly-crash-wins-appeal-against-prison-sentence

>tvnz.co.nz/one-news/new-zealand/chinese-driver-caused-deadly-crash-wins-appeal-against-prison-sentence
>Justice Mallon said it was a case of inexperience and a lack of awareness of the dangers arising from that inexperience.

Shit, release half the people in prison then.

I don't trust Winnie not to hop into bed with national though.

I mean I love the guy but he's slimy as fuck

IF YOU CAN'T FUCKING DRIVE, WHY ARE YOU ON THE ROAD?

THIS IS FUCKING GROSS NEGLIGENCE.

Hold on a second, did NZ also fell for the IMMIGRANTS ARE GOOD meme?

i love the cold, auckland is too fucking hot

Besides all the shitskins I fucking love this country.

Are labour really better than National? I remember the days of Helengrad. If you all vote NZ First it will cause a reaction in the other parties even if Winnie doesn't win. Just look at UKIP 1 fucking seat but they've really put the shitters on the old parties.

The govt pushes it hard.

>ARE YOU KIDDING ME?

Also you cunts heard we have our own national sorry day for the land wars now.

God fuck.

REMINDER THAT NZ IS 74.0% WHITE.

New Zealand has been in the control of neoliberal scum since the eighties unfortunately.

If only pic related had won the election against that fat hippy traitor Lange our shit wouldn't be so fucked

Also Think Big was successful in the long term before any of you mouthy faggots try to shittalk him

nice.
>tfw not whitey

After living in Dunedin for two years I always take a month to re-adjust to north island temperatures

I though that the govt said no?

Winston is great from the point of view that he keeps everyone on their toes

radionz.co.nz/news/te-manu-korihi/311414/govt-backs-national-day-to-mark-nz-wars

Oh great, another annual day of "we wuz robbed" whinging.

If it wasn't for British colonialism, the country would still be a bunch of grass huts.

pls no

How about a day remembering the moriori who were genocided by maori.

Or a moa memorial day dedicated to ecology.

They've already got Waitangi, can we just leave it at that?

I'm sorry for posting this. Law students being ... words can't describe.

youtu.be/jpEzMKIO9UQ

I actually know two of the guys who made this, they're absolute tossers