Social media was a mistake

Social media was a mistake

more like normies were a mistake

She's hot as fuck too and loves anal

Why does Hollywood cast ugly actresses?

Can't fault her for honesty. Now, if only we can get the Mara sisters and Cara whatserhface to admit that they only have acting careers because their families are wealthy and influential.

Dafuq, Hollywood execs count your twitter followers? This is absolutely pathetic, it's Amy Pascal-tier

And half her "followers" are probably bots. Disgusting isn't it? Give the superior actress the same platform and she'd soon have more "followers".

This is just one stupid actress's opinion though. If we were to talk to the producer he'd probably say she was a combination of more social media clout + a willingness to work for cheaper.

Its like the most important thing for aspiring models. But they are just talentless and photogenic promo girls so it makes sense.

If we all set up twitter accounts and started following one-another would we start getting good job offers?

more followers aka more potential people watching.

It's almost like Hollywood is a business.

They all are user

well, it makes perfect sense. Acting is about self promotion and advertising people. If she is slightly more popular then somebody, then the producers will notice because it means more shekels

It's a stupid concept. Instagram and Twitter followers are fucking bots and fake accounts.

I'm impressed that someone as popular as her can show humility. I thought she was going to bitch about how Jon Snow makes more or some retatded shit.

damn, i can't believe she's actually saying that

The is her "humility" be any more transparent in its falsehood..

You really fell for her bullshit lines didn't you?

Let's play Spot The Shill.

let's play spot the schizo

I believe it. They're not out to make great movies, they're out to make movies that sell tickets.

Did you ask your shill supervisor for approval on that "insult" before posting?

only true for actresses

why does she look ugly in that pic?

That's self-defeatingly honest of her, I would have kept my mouth shut, and I'm a man. Another exhibit against the bitter /r9k/ claim that women are all conniving - even if she wanted to limit damage from criticism of her acting, this would be one of the riskiest ways of doing it.

>you'd have to be crazy to believe in vital marketing

Apply yourself shill.

to be fair, roonroon in dragon tat is a better performance than the vast majority of female performances in the last decade

Viral, you mean.

Yep. If you make a twitter account and all the anons agree to follow one another and post positive comments (i.e. no memes or racist shit), then that'll do wonders. When an employer looks up your name and sees you have 20k followers or more, saying how great you are at what you do or whatever, that guy's going to think "wow he really must be great".
It's all about networking. It's not about being good at what you do, it's all about your image. How do you think Trump got elected?

Yeah Sophie seems like a decent person unlike ScarJo or Jennifer Lawrence, you can tell these ones are huge cunts, they'll never tell they've been chosen over a better actress for sure, and we know it must have happenned many times

Why do you think?

Well, least she recognized she's not a special talent, so that's something. Let's hope that motivates her to stop getting fatter and continuing to do coke

What exactly is so outrageous about his claim? She's just saying a comment and isn't saying hot shit.

>vital*

*viral

Yes. For business jobs too.

is she upset or bragging?

wouldn't being a starlet of GoT have more to do with people picking her over real talent?

You think Sophie Turner pays people to shill all day to us tards?

>Do you think that HBO pays shills to viral market for them on the internet?

FTFY
Also, yes.

Lel, go to facebook or twitter for that shit retard.

why are british people so ugly?

People acting like this is news.
Fucking plebs.

Meme actors are cast based on their follower base on social media. I work in the bussiness and this has been a trend for the last couple of years.

>How do you think Trump got elected?
Because he said he was going to kick all the beaners out.

>a popular actress got picked over an unpopular one because she was a better box office draw
>suddenly this is news
online """"""""""news"""""""""" publications were a mistake

so this is /r9k/