So this shit is happening, huh?

So this shit is happening, huh?

I honestly don't see what's so interesting about this pair. Foe one Wonder Woman's mighty pussy muscles would crush Batman's little dick like a twig during climax.

>that disgusting and embarrasing photoshop

WHY?

Looks like shit

Happening what?

Are you implying something with that hands out of ass shop?

Batman looks like a surprised cat which has just been refused cake.

I thought it was an official poster for the movie. Thank God.

>mfw

>Batman's goofy ass expression

It's the old age. Dude have no fucking idea where he is or what he was supposed to be doing.

Steve needs to be black, though. White Steve is too bland and feminine.

>Foe one Wonder Woman's mighty pussy muscles would crush Batman's little dick like a twig during climax.

I want casuals to leave

That's pretty much how Ben Affleck looks like since his divorce.

Well, he is right. Say what you want of Supes and Wondy, but that made sense.

Are you implying that a super-powered vagina would crush a dick during climax?

Is the same with Superman. His dick would be like a shotgun during climax, blasting his come everywhere. That's why DC always pair Superman and Wonder Woman together. They're the only ones capable of taking each other in the bed.

I want casuals to leave, seriously.
Stop embarrassing yourselves.

I was spooked too but then I remembered that Snyder wouldn't let something like this happen. I put my full trust in him.

Nice argument there, pal. Diana would kill Batman in the bed.

Keep going casual, you are hilarious.

>calling others casual
>not knowing that the only people Superman and Wonder Woman can go all out during sex is with each other

Listen man. Batman is just a normal man. Diana is a goddess that can crush mountains into dust. She would absolutely crush every single bone in Batman's body with just a little foreplay.

Your otp it's an impossibility.

Batman's costume is too black. Should e more gray. And his belt should be yellow. Also get rid if the abs.

I don't even care about Batman, I am just baffled at your ignorance.
I assume you are Superman fans because no actual Wonder Woman fan would be this oblivious.

This is retarded. Why would they put the earth in danger for literally no reason? Frank Miller is a hack.

All SMWW retards use this argument, so yeah, probably

Wonder Woman remained a virgin from the 80 to the Flashpoint reboot. There was a reason for that.

It's not an argument. It's the truth. No matter how much muscle control you have. Genitalia can still squish a penis. In this case, Wondy's would crush Batman's penis into a fine red paste.

because back then being a virgin was still considered a virtue

>HURR SUPERMAN WOULD KILL LOIS
>DURR WONDER WOMAN WOULD CRUSH [REGULAR HUMAN BF]

never change

>memes

Jews ruin everything. Of course they made Wonder Woman into a degenerate.

>old age

It's all the concussions catching up with him. I hope he donates his brain to CTE research

Well, she would. And so would Superman.
Nu52 Lois did not attempted to fuck Clark because he knew that no matter how much he wanted, he would have killed her. Clark could only feel the warm touch of a woman from Diana's hands or any other super powered female.

they are just comic books, there's no truth to it m8

>His dick would be like a shotgun during climax
Why do you faggots think this? You realize this stupid conversation started because of a shitty Kevin Smith movie in the 90s right?

Even assuming you had an argument.

WW love interest is and will always be Steve Trevor, a human more normal than many other "normal" humans. Keep your Supermeme and Batman away.

Second thing WW is tied to Greek mythology, even more so now than before, and there are multiple stories of humans having sex with goddesses.

So no, only because Superman can't do something doesn't mean everyone is in the same condition.

Does Superman shatter toilets every time he takes a piss? No.

Dude, both Pre-CoIE Earth-2 and Earth-1 Wonder Women had to give up their powers so they could finally fuck and marry their Steve Trevors. Otherwise they would have broken his very fragile penis.

Post-CoIE New Earth/Earth-0 Wonder Woman kept on dreaming about Superman's might dick for the longest time and since he married Lois Lane she had to settle with remaining an eternal virgin, because no other cock in the world could withstand her mighty vagina muscles.

Batman wouldn't be able to survive the sex. He'd be forever a dickless man. It's not worth it.

>Steve Trevor
Literally Who?

Pre-52 Superman fucked Lois using red solar lamps.

He doesn't need to piss or take a shit.

>Dude, both Pre-CoIE Earth-2 and Earth-1 Wonder Women had to give up their powers so they could finally fuck and marry their Steve Trevors. Otherwise they would have broken his very fragile penis.

You made this up, retard

The only time Wonder Woman lost her powers because of Steve was when she needed to go with the other Amazons somewhere to recharge their powers and she decided to stay, so her powers were gone (the white jumpsuit era)

Wonder Woman still had powers when she married Steve and had Lyta.

Go away, pleb.

>WW love interest is and will always be Steve Trevor, a human more normal than many other "normal" humans.

Before the big 80's reboot, Crisis on Infinite Earths, both Earth-2 and Earth-1 Wonder Woman would string Steve along. He would want to date and marry them, but because of their mission and powers they would say no.

Eventually both of them had to give up their powers so they could stay with their Steve. Shit is canon, yo. Deal with it.

stop retarding

Superman is lucky to have alternatives. Diana do not have such.

>Wonder Woman still had powers when she married Steve and had Lyta.

No, she didn't. Earth-2 retired and became a housewife in order to fuck and raise their daughter.

>fuck and raise their daughter.

She fucked her daughter?

What the fuck is this artwork? Do people actually like this style?

Frank Miller is a terrible artist.

Go brush up on your comics history, m8. Earth-2 Wondy retired in order to have her family. She even had grey hair in Crisis on Infinite Earths because she was no longer an immortal.

Yes, she remained as a hero even after the whole Committee on Un-American Activities deal. That's when her and Steve starting dating, but she only had her daughter after retiring.

She retired, but she didn't lose her powers and Lyta also had powers

And Earth-1 WW never retired and never lost her powers either, however she did not marry Steve and was killed in CoIE

Stop embarassing yourself

Fucking casual.

Who knows, man. Amazonian culture and all.

Nah, that user is right. Miller was horrible.

>She even had grey hair in Crisis on Infinite Earths because she was no longer an immortal.

Golden Age WW aged outside the Island, retard.

Meant to

>She retired, but she didn't lose her powers and Lyta also had powers

Earth-2 WW gave up on them, m8.

>And Earth-1 WW never retired and never lost her powers either

Yes, she did. Earth-1 WW lost her powers. The whole I-Ching era. She did mostly for Steve, because at the time he had been framed and she didn't wanted to leave him.

Post-Crisis WW loved Bats, and he probably loved her back, but didn't want to do anything with her cuz muh crusade. I'd love to see BMxWW on live screen, but since DCEU is total shit I don't care actually.

The user that you quoted here. I mean the artwork is just plain ugly and roughly drawn. Where's the appeal?

DC made it canon that only Superman can withstand Wonder Woman's muscle walls. Complain with DC.

I meant she never lost her powers to fuck Steve because she would kill otherwise

It was never stated that they couldn't get together because of her powers

Post-Crisis Wonder Woman fell in love with Superman first and was stuck for the longest time with this hopeless crush. Heck, her and Superman fought together during millennia in that pocket dimension where the Norse went constantly through Ragnarock cycle and and even there and then Superman still couldn't forget Lois, constantly turning Wonder Woman advances down.

It was only after years that you had her trying to date other guys like Trevor Barnes and Tom Tresser. And yeah, i know that originally Tom Tresser was supposed to be Batman.

>implying that Steve and Bruce didn't fucked her
True Supes never touched WW's vagina

Either way Earth-2 Wonder Woman was a lot weaker than Earth-1, Post-Crisis or Nu52 Wonder Woman.

Batman is a fucking faggot, m8. He fucked no one.

Also, Post-Crisis Superman fucked Post-Crisis Wonder Woman in that dream scenario in the WonderDome. Wonder Woman later recalled that the dream felt super real.

>1950s
>It was during those years that Diana began to explore fully her romantic interests in her long-time crime fighting partner, Col. Steve Trevor. After a period of courtship, Diana revealed her alias of Diana Prince to Trevor. Initially taken back by the revelation, Trevor and Diana married. Diana later retired from active duty of the US Navy and decide to become a housewife where she raised their daughter, Hippolyte "Lyta" Trevor named after Diana's mother.

>Later Life
>Diana rejoined the reformed Justice Society of America in the 1960s, though she mostly preferred to spend her time raising her daughter as a stay at home mother. During this time,Diana met her younger Earth-One counterpart. The two became good friends, occasionally inviting the younger Amazon to Earth-Two to enjoy a home cooked meal that the retired General Trevor would usually cook.

faggot

In Morrison's JLA she considered that Supes is just friend already and wanted Batcock really hard. Also, her love to Bruce saved her from BL ring during BN.

The truth is that only Superman would be able to truly satisfy Wonder Woman completely.

>shipfags

>I put my full trust in him.

Poor choice.

Ewww. What the fuck did they do to Affleck's suit? Why the big ugly square padding?

Its happening but this is still fanmade

Earth-2 Wonder Woman was weak-sauce. Her pussy muscles had no gains.

Batman have fucked more DC girls than anyone in universe, dude. Maybe his protege Nightwing can surpass him in that.

why are Superfags so obnoxious?

Also, she lost her powers if bound by a man

It's not a weakness from a certain point of view if you know what I mean

SEE! SEE! This shit right here explain how Earth-2 Steve managed to survive sex with Earth-2 Wondy. Thank you, m8.

>One counterpart. The two became good friends, occasionally inviting the younger Amazon to Earth-Two to enjoy a home cooked meal that the retired General Trevor would usually cook.
>faggot

He was fucking them both you damn autist.

People super-estimate Batman's conquest. Compared to other characters Batman is basically a priest.

Superman fucked more bitches than him, even with all his powers.

Steve is not the faggot
"she gave up her powers" user is the faggot

>putting your trust in Hack Snyder

We already cracked that particular case. Steve tied her up robbing her of her powers. That's how they did it. Keep up.

>Signs up for multi movie deal
>Promises that they will be good
>Movie is shit even though he tried his best to make it good
>Knows he has to make another shit movie
I feel so bad for him.

I'm just saying that the whole "both WW had to give up their powers to be with a regular man" stuff is historically inaccurate, that's all

When did Bruce fuck Diana or Dr Light?

>sex is just pissing on people

R. Kelly pls leave.

He didn't. the pink shows only that he kissed them once or twice.

Even then all those women he slept with are from different continuities, most of them conflicting canons.

Well you're fucking retarded because it's incredibly fucking obvious baka

How would Batman prep-time sex with WW? Nu52 WW has no weakness.

He'll be fine. Especially once he is finished with the solo Batfilm.

>implying woman must have weaknesses to have sex with Batman
Also, I don't think Post-Flashpoint WW and Post-Flashpoint Batman will ever have even kiss. New52 Supes was bestbro for New52 Bats. I don't think he wants to fuck ex of his dead bro. Same with WW

sleeping gas never fails with Wonder Woman

Nu52 Batman and Nu52 Wonder Woman doesn't really get along. Nu52 Batman wasn't happy that Nu52 Superman was dating with her and every time that Nu52 WW showed that she didn't really knew Nu52 Superman that well you could see how pissed off Nu52 Batman would get.

If she climax and he's inside he's still fucked, and that shit is rape, yo.

yeah?

Batman could create a bat-armor for his dick, i guess.

What happens if Flash fingers Wonder Woman? Does she climax or does he break his fingers?

Actually, I think Rebirth WW is not like new52 WW and her character will change really much. Maybe her and Bats will be friends with Pre-Crisis Supes or get back their memories somehow, I dunno. Well, new52 Bats also still can't accept Post-Crisis Supes while new52 WW is totally ok with him