/who/ - Doctor Who General

Valeyard edition

Other urls found in this thread:

twitter.com/GirlyLetters/status/892777115455819776
forbiddenplanet.com/events/2017/08/03/nicholas-briggs-signing-ninth-doctor-chronicles/
youtube.com/watch?v=oPr-4DpoMIw
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

Doctor Whore

>valeyard edition

WRONG

ITS ANOTHER JENNA THREAD

Once upon a time...

>implying that it's a bad thing

lewd

Oh I wasn't implying that at all
Miss Evangelista is hot as fuck in schoolgirl dress

Miss Evangelista had an interesting school life

Rank the multi-Doctor episodes and predict where Twice Upon A Time will fall in the list

Twice Upon a Time > Day of the Doctor > the rest

Stop this Meme, Mr. Gorbachev.

no

>meme
If the one user didn't sit around making 50+ variants of the same image, it would die out and be forgotten in about 3 days.

I'm guessing it that the fact that there's an episode in the Diary or River Song vol 2 called World Enough and Time is complete coincidence?

moff plagiarized it

Yeah. The phrase is drawn from a quite famous poem called To His Coy Mistress.

which episode is this from?

thats from the series 11 trailer

>st.trinians.2.the.legend.of.frittons.gold-done

Don't tease the boy.

This:

Three Doctors > Five Doctors > Twice Upon a Time > Two Doctors > Day of the Doctor

You bet your ass she is

Wew lads.

twitter.com/GirlyLetters/status/892777115455819776

Is St Trinian's kino?
I've seen both of them but all I can remember about the first one is that they have to steal a painting from Stephen Fry by playing University Challenge and the second one I think Shakespeare turns out to be a female pirate and there's a flash mob and David Tennant gets bombed by a pirate ship.

Sadly I don't see her at PCap GOAT level. Is she gonna make the Doctor Who dead?

if McCoy didn't, she won't.
...wait a sec

Let's predict the last words of 12th.

> Don't forget to subscribe to the official Doctor Who YouTube channel!

It's teenybopperkino

She's gonna be the female Tennant, so she's gonna be absolutely dreadful, but hugely popular with the normies.

>if autism didn't exist, our threads wouldnt be full of shit

Ftfy

Is it weird that Whittaker actually reminds me of McCoy? It might just be because she's short and has a squeaky voice.

I'M RENATA BLISS

YOUR FREESTYLE DANCE INSTRUCTOR

I feel like rewatching that Sontaran two parter, i've forgot, is it shit?

I should mention, the sontaran two parter in series 4, the one with the Sontar Ha

It's not great.

Three Doctors>Five Doctors>Twice Upon a Time>Day of the Doctor>Time Crash>The Two Doctors>Dimensions in Time

...yes. Most of the rtd era is.

Try a kino sontaran story like The Time Warrior

>Fuckity bye!

How would you feel of they actually did a "The Fourteen Doctors"?

It's completely mediocre.

They got John Hurt back from the dead?

That's a lot of recasting and/or CGI, so I'd probably be grimly anticipating a clusterfuck.

War will be like 4 in the Five Doctors, then.

Doctor Who is dead.

We should make predictions of when you'll get bored of posting this, and then come back afterwards and see how close to the mark we were. I'm going to say February

Can't be worse than DOTD

>just ask Rassillon to leave
>he does
Well, that was fast

Did you miss the implicit threat of armed coup with Rassilon's own forces siding with 12?

no reason to believe all the army would follow him
for a guy so obsessed giving up without starting a civil war makes no sense either

Oh yeah? I mean if you're british you might believe that; but since america exists because that happened...maybe not.

Don't forget to come to Forbidden Planet on Shaftesbury Avenue TONIGHT at 6pm!

Meet Nick Briggs, who will be signing copies of The Ninth Doctor Chronicles. Fantastic!

forbiddenplanet.com/events/2017/08/03/nicholas-briggs-signing-ninth-doctor-chronicles/

Pretty hard to sign an mp3 file from ABB, Nicholas.

Somebody should burn a pirated copy on CD and ask him to sign it.

We estimate that Big Finish loses up to three-quarters of its potential revenue to piracy, and we will seek to prosecute anyone identified as a bootlegger or pirate. The maximum penalty for offences of audio piracy is 10 years imprisonment and/or an unlimited fine. The Proceeds of Crime Act legislation now also enables confiscation of assets and goods.

You better be ready if you come to our event and admit to pirating fantastic audio dramas from Big Finish Productions. You're supposed to support content creators you like, not steal from them.

Briggs i'll pay you back when i have money, im good for it i swear

Thanks, user.

I'll pay you when you write a TV episode

He already writes books for moffat, acts in the show, writes and produces big finish... When the hell does he have time to write an actual episode?

And besides, itd just be 38 minutes of running around hallways like a marvel netflix show only the villain is a dalek shooting at them

sexy

Why do I find the Sixth Doctor so attractive?
i'm not even gay

Honestly every Doctor except Eccleston, Tennant and Smith is hot af desu

Tennant is the hottest doctor or one of them.

Nick Briggs confirmed for having a crush on every doctor except Eccleston, Tennant and Smith

youtube.com/watch?v=oPr-4DpoMIw

hopefully /who/ approved hot rankings

1.) mcgann
2.) pertwee
3.) capaldi
4.) davison
5.) colin
6.) tom
7.) mccoy
8.) troughton
9.) hurt
10.) hartnell
11.) tennant
12.) eccleston
13.) smith

You love his sense of fashion.

Decide Anons,
the Companion going the Doctor-like, which better
> Fear Her
> Flatline

i dont remember flatline so it has to be better than fear her

if he wants my money he'll find the time

I don't think I watched either of those.

more like flat pancakes lmao

I'm writing a prequel to Midnight with the 4th Doctor for shit trips and I need a title. I've been working with "the Stroke of Midnight" but first that's too close to Chimes of Midnight, and second it sounds like slang for getting a handjob from a stripper. Someone please help, serious suggestions preferred

Midday

Sundown

>Need stories for Tenth Doctor and War Doctor

>Also want one more story for both First Doctor and Third Doctor, as well as Seventh Doctor

>Bill Potts needs more stories

>More Thirteenth Doctor stories are always welcome

And the deadline is now August 14th!

Gonna probably be away from computer for a few days. Keep on writing!

Noon

The Good Old Days After 9/11

Please keep them coming

I have a idea for the 9th doctor but a) no rose, i hate rose and b) i cant write for shit, what do

Submitted for your disapproval.

The 45 minute format has to die.

1 hour an ep is the perfect length.

Don't matter if no rose, you can just say it's before he met her

Just write it anyway. That's part of the fun

I would a FemTen

I'd love if we got 12 1 hour episodes. 6 two parters per season would be even better, but one step at a time, probably.

The Witching Hour

Also I hope the Moffat to Chibnall evolution involves a complete replacement of all the staff involved in the show, even Murray Gold who hasn't been interesting since like Series 5.

It scares the shit out of me how the Whittaker teaser looks by and large like Moffat Who all over again.

Please soft reboot this shit or it will die.

9 did have adventures before Rose, you know. If you want to have it be post-Rose (the episode), just say that Rose wanted some time off or that he nicked off when she wasn't looking to have another adventure.

That might be better for single episode stories but could kill 2 parters. A lot of two parters seems stretched out as is.

Hey a good suggestion

Something along the lines of Tom's Midnight Garden maybe.