Sony Pictures sucks

In July 2016, the company Sony Pictures has announced the release of the big screen in the 2017 "EmojiMovie", the protagonists of which are the smilies-emodzhi. Teaser youtube.com/watch?v=KFv5bgIOlg4. All loudly discussed the absurdity of the plot, but it turns out that Sony has lost the most important - originality. Russian studio "Kolobanga" (Кoлoбaнгa) released in 2015 the animated series dedicated to Emoji. According to press reports, the series will be rolled under the name "Mojicons" in Europe and "Kolobanga" intends to deprive "Sony Pictures" the right to use emoji. The series on YouTube youtube.com/channel/UC_5RTXE9kPv4nB9Cn3P_Zjw

I wish Sony would just go bankrupt. And sell off their movie properties (like Ghostbusters, James Bond and Spidey)

A studio closing is likely to hppen at this rate

What about the electronics division?

This, my friends, is why Sony is jacking up the price of their PS+ accounts.....

How would a new GB movie work seeing Fembusters pretty much ruined the franchise? I mean the only wise option is a soft reboot with most of the original cast a la Jurassic World and Force Awakens but that piece of shit flushed it down the drain.

no it's not you retard

>shitty games
>shitty movies
>shitty tvs
>okay appliances
>worst fanbase in all of vidya

I want sony to go out of buisness

I still don't understand why all of this shit for one shitty remake. Fucking Robocop 2K14 didn't have this shit.

I've never wanted a company to go bankrupt more.

In about five years, this is the sort of shit that gets brought up that will end up embarassing everyone involved.

It already has.

Meanwhile an internet e-celeb James Rolfe is possibly even more popular now while various authors, editors and celebrities like Patton Oswalt, Dane Cook, and Josh Gadd are pretty much dead to everyone.

>hating sony
Kill yourself.

>Fucking Robocop 2K14 didn't have this shit.
I bet it would if Robocop was a girl and they made a marketing campaign around angry fanboys

What possible reason is there to like Sony?

I did find their Goosebumps movie fun. Though it would've been much better if it was Creepshow/Trick r' Treat for kids with multiple stories rather than Scooby-Doo 2/Jumanji with Goosebumps monsters.

But seriously. Fuck Sony. I almost expect them to make an "Adam Sandler and Friends Cinematic Universe" with Pixels, Paul Blart, Jack and Jill, Joe Dirt, and Grown-Ups.

Um......all the weeaboo games go to them?

And they have Ratchet and Clank and Sly Cooper. They're cool.

>shitty games
How can the games be shitty if PS$ has no games?

They single handedly saved gaming, made the best CRT in the world, some great HDTVs, and helped in the creation of CD, DVD, and Blu-Ray.
Fuck you, Sony contributed a lot.

Except they ruined the Ratchet and Clank movie beyond repair.

He never mentioned the movie though. The recent R&C game was great.

Yeah Goosebumps actually wasn't bad.

Hold on I thought the emoji movie was a love story and everything they said was written as emojis on the bottom of the screen or some shit?

I'm slow how does releasing a movie about EMOJIS under a different name prevent Sony from making a similar movie? Or is it just now it won't be considered 'new' and intresting

Nintendo saved gaming you moron. this isn't fanboy opinion it's a straight up fact

This. The NES literally raised the videogame industry in North America back from the ashes.

Why did this need to be a thing?

kolobanga seems fun

Sony will ditch the movie business or fire Pascal either this year or the next

They are losing too much money for the electronics side to keep them afloat

They are a good electronics and video game company

>lists achievements
>N-NO MY DAD DID SOMETHING TO HELP TOO
lmao

Ah, I love this edit.

I would say "But guys, we live in a time after the Lego Movie, a movie that seemed like a shameless advertising and turned out to be fantastic", but then I remembered that Sony is making this shit.

So no. Expect shit.