Rlly make u thank

I don't get it, can somebody explain?

Everything I see on this website makes me hate Jews more. I don't get it.

It's the typical artistic wankery.

Someone makes this same picture every year and have since the 60s at least.

Basically the world is chaotic and only the artist realises it as the common rabble are pacified with idle entertainment.

SAGE IN ALL FIELDS

>White guy shooting cop
Rightttttttttttttttttttttttt.

>The guy shooting the police is white

>it's a white man shooting the cop
Wew lad

>hispanic white

Get the fuck outta here u fags, im first

The guy playing pokemon and not giving a fuck looks like the smartest one in the picture.

Record status: Corrected!

also, does anyone have the version of this where the guy is shitposting on Sup Forums?

Either way, at least I'm not the only one who remembers the sniper(s).

That's what THEY want you to think.

fuck off

The internal brain cogs needed a re-oiling to think this one through

Guy shooting police isn't dark skinned. Fuck is this shit?

Give it 9 more months and check how many people remember.

Shit like this makes me roll my eyes hard. As if the human mind cannot handle multi-tasking.

>Dallas sniper was WHITE

I HAD ENOUGH

cops die, nobody notices or cares. literally fall of western civilization

>he doesnt that that was a cia operative

Wake up sheeple!

Thank you!

>Look at all this chaos happening
>THEN WE GOT A FUCKIN' TRUMP SUPPORTER HERE REEEEEEEEE

>implying that sniper is white

He's obviously Chinese, you racists.

Oh wow relly maed methenk

/thread

So profound

Oddly enough this quote was from the game of thrones show, can't remember the context

Anyway Catlyn is looking out at the river and her uncle comes up and says "that's the funny thing about war, thousands of men are fighting and dying fighting for a cause for this or that and it's the most important thing in the world but in the vast majority of places absolutly nothing is happening.

It's an odd comfort, yes if you watch the horrifying news day in and out you'll say "oh my god everything is so terrible"

But turn it off, go outside, look around. Your street is fine, nails getting delivered. Some kids are playing a game. Maybe somebody is walking those dog, go down the block to the corner store, that same shitty bumb is still asking for money, the toothless counter lady says hello, go get a 5-pack the crackly radio is taking about some sports nonsense

Hey... Nothing is happening.

Yea we know alleppo is getting bombed and the caliphate is beheading people and the blacks are doing their every 20 year chimp out

It doesn't make you some soothsayer to remind us

fucking hell

>alright Ill put down my game for a second and discuss this issue with you
>how come you make fun of trump, yet all these problems are occurring under the Obama administration?
>DAS RACIST

No one is allowed to have fun because bad things happen.

More like it's saying that kids are too busy paying attention to other things to pay attention to their anti-Trump propaganda

pikachu is rare as fuck, so when you see it everything else is just background noise.

pokemon go the ultimate redpill

You're country should be background noise yet brings all its issues to the forefront of the world leaders

Finally someone posted the original

THANKS FOR CORRECTING THE RECORD
KILL YOURSELF