Eugenics

Redpill me on Eugenics Sup Forums

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=bAcZ-vSKVr4
anyforums.com/
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

It's still alive through Planned Parenthood. Margaret Sanger has done more for the Aryan race by killing niggers than Hitler ever could

The only way to maintain a healthy population in the long run when you have low infant mortality rate, among other selective pressures, and a low birth rate. The irony is that the internationalists and the globalists are doing their own kind of Eugenics by introducing non-whites to white countries and calling it "enrichment".

doesnt really mean shit with the proliferation (c wut i did thar) of CRISPR tech

though i doubt you know what that is since you get all your news from Sup Forums

>muh genetic engineering
It's better off to just guide nature than it is to take over. I'd bet my left nut that the first few, if not all, generations of genetically engineered people have major problems with things like cancers and autoimmune diseases.

When the environment is the causal instrument in deformities et cetera, then punishing the bullets while neglecting the smoking gun is retarded.

There is literally nothing wrong with eugenics, its when you get into the more extreme forms of eugenics like what was done by the Nazis do you get issues.

But its pointless to ponder it now, WWII ensured that eugenics is forever dead in the west.

>its when you get into the more extreme forms of eugenics like what was done by the Nazis do you get issues
Lolno. When you're talking a nation with millions of people, with the goal of having 1 million babies born a year, you have a big enough gene pool and population to work with.

Intelligence and personality are both genetically influenced and inherited from your parents.

Also, there is a strong negative correlation between intelligence and fertility.

The future is going to have lots of blacks and people of mixed race, and the average IQ is going to be 70. By the year 2100, north America will be Africa 2.0.

You're conflating biological fertility with the social, political, and economic factors that determine "fertility rates" and stuff like that.

>It's better off to just guide nature than it is to take over.
I know that sounds cool and is the major theme of most of your favorite animes, but that is a baseless armchair assertion.

gonna have a laugh when i hear parents say

"oh yeah, gonna have me a baby, but first i got to put it through CRISPR".

Nice job ignoring what I just said. Every time there's some cool neat new technology you faggots clamor over it and pretend like it invalidates the older and more natural way of doing something. If you truly feel like genetic engineering is the future and that in particular, CRISPER tech is a big part of that future, go ahead and make your argument.

I meant that under current social conditions, there is a strong negative correlation between intelligence and fertility. And that's the problem. We need to reform our educational, heathcare, and social systems so that it's intelligent, successful people having lots of kids, not trailer trash and black single moms.

objectively the best way to advance. there's no argument outside of 'its waciss' 'muh feelings dont like it'

youtube.com/watch?v=bAcZ-vSKVr4

The main reason why intelligent people have fewer kids is because intelligent women have fewer kids since intelligent women go into careers and have fewer kids if any at all. Plus the cost of raising children, it's ironically riskier for intelligent well off people to have children than it is for the poorest of the poor, since the poorest of the poor don't have to pay for everything due to all the social program.s

Feminism is our modern form of eugenics. Betas that are stupid enough to buy the 'feminism' meme die off. Autists that are too retarded, shy guys that are too shy, or whitey's that are too cucked are all culled.
Why is kurzgesagt shilling so hard for their video?

The only proper way to do it is to convince the target they want it

It's basically all about letting black men fuck your wife so you can raise a superior mulatto child.

This so much. Civilization will cease to exist, not because of a war or any other doomsday scenario, but because only low IQ idiots who don't know how to feed themselves will be left.

DID THAT GUY JUST SLOP HIS DICK INTO THE FRYING PAN?

>frying pan
>clearly a container full of semen to be sowed
That's the kind of cumshots you could have gotten out of Nazi Germany's eugenics programs.

It's good and should be pursued. After ww2, people disgraced it on academia instead of pursuing it. I hope it comes back soon.

Do it in Brazil first and let us know how it goes.

They will, in fact they are but it's to eliminate the white race and replace it with a sea of mocha colored sub 85 IQ consumers and welfare dependents for the big internationals to profit off of and control.

You made a hand wavy statement. I know this play though. You don't say anything specific, be all vague and shit in your original post, then try to bait me into attacking what I think you said, then you simply move the goal post however you see fit. Fuck that.

So before we kick this off lets get a few things clear:
>It's better off to just guide nature than it is to take over.
How? Why? Could you clarify o great and mysterious one? I have a few ideas on why you would think that, but I know you will sidestep what ever I have to say by going with the move I didn't choose.
>I'd bet ... genetically engineered people [will] have major problems
Again, you are basing this off what? Because it's a safe bet to say new tech will have problems?

I only see this going one way and that is you making an argument to be cautious of new technology which is not saying anything new.

>How? Why? Could you clarify o great and mysterious one? I have a few ideas on why you would think that, but I know you will sidestep what ever I have to say by going with the move I didn't choose.
Because we are not masters of human physiology and cannot foresee all possible issue that could arise from particular techniques of genetic engineering. Meanwhile simply eugenics is something that used to be practiced and we're not actually messing with any sort of reproductive mechanics, just guiding mate selection in an attempt to emulate nature.
>Again, you are basing this off what? Because it's a safe bet to say new tech will have problems?
Consider the mechanics of what goes on with, in particular the CRISPER tech, and tell me that there is no way that problems will arise. It's just a safe bet to not fuck with nature on a biological level beyond things that we've already done for thousands of years artificially (mate selection).

>Because we are not masters of human physiology and cannot foresee all possible issue that could arise
Well given enough time I think we will fully understand it. At this moment in time its obvious we don't know everything there is to know about our biology.
>Consider the mechanics of what goes on with, in particular the CRISPER tech, and tell me that there is no way that problems will arise.
Problems arising would come with not fully understanding the changes made to the DNA. Bugs happen all the time in code. If we reach a point to where we fully understand how DNA is interpreted and could modify the source code without regressions it would make eugenics a much slower process to achieving the desired results.
All that being said I am for eugenics because I don't know the timeline on achieving true genetic engineering.

Mhmm

Getting rid of the eugenic programs was the beginning of the end for humanity.

The damage it has caused to the global genepool is practically irreversible.