You will never be Texan

>You will never be Texan

Feels bad man

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=yJhye3bKIlI
youtu.be/iGmUsJvRv7U
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

Texas is shit

Yes you are right. Please tell all your cousins this too. Hopefully then they will quit fucking swimming over here

mexicans can be texans

just move here legally and hate the federal government like all the white texans, you'll fit in

just don't defend illegal immigration

>I'll never be a real Texan anyways

Former Texan. Whataburger is fucking overrated. But so is In-N-Out.

Current Texan. I agree. Went to Whataburger today, its good but honestly prefer In-N-Out. Lets be honest though, who gives a shit?

>tfw when texas resident
>tfw texas chl holder

Feels good

It's okay, just jump over the border

Yeah yeah
Whatever, everyone who is not mentally ill would rather go to California

>Lets be honest though, who gives a shit?

Every Texan and Californian in a Texas vs California thread. It's usually the first thing they fight about.

Texan here.
Fuck you
Whataburger is the fucking best.

>california good
LOL

Literally tastes no better than something I can make at home in 5 minutes. I don't even eat red meat anymore, but Five Guys and Smash are superior.

I already explained why Texas is shit in the other thread. I'll just repost it.

>Texas
>Generated geniuses such as Rick "smart glasses" Perry and Teddy Delegates
>Basically Mexico now
>People are shit tier and stuck up, always condescending
>Everyone is an expert on everything
>Cops are extremely abusive
>Courts corrupt
>Hot as shit, can't step outside without shoes
>Nothing but cotton and okra grows

youtube.com/watch?v=yJhye3bKIlI

>bullguys

OP is right
tejanos are not mexicans
mexicans will never be tejanos
tejanos trace their roots back to spanish texas
you can be accepted as a mexican american no problem, but mexican putos with reconquista fantasies can fuck right off
go back to california

>whitexicans

Tennessean sounding off.

Whattaburger is 《¤》tier, blows Sonic out of the (Ocean) water for sure.

>nothing but cotton and okra grows
This is a lie. You know it's a lie but you said it anyways. Why would you lie about Texas agricultural production?

An over-exaggeration, but who wants to eat pecans anyway.

>implying rye, any sort of vegetable or fruit besides apples dont exist
>implying Texans arent nice as fuck
>implying implications
Kys lad

> you will never have the patriots as your football team

suck it texas

texan doesn't mean anything after these post 1965 immigration policies.

it's funny though that texas sports teams are known for being mestizo

But I'm literally Texan though. Don't really have much of an accent though. My English is very neutral.

No, California fag here, I'd rather be anywhere else, plz just nuke us famalam

>texas sports teams are known for being mestizo
i mean their fan bases

Mexicans are more Texan than white Texans. They at least have the Spanish vaquero blood in them. Texas-culture is just old school Mexican culture with a h i n t of white trash.

They're not. They're rude and drive like shit. Sup Forums only loves that rock because muh secession and muh renegade cowboys. It's all horse shit.

>5 guys
Nigger what do you even order at Whataburger, the whole store is better then that steak n shake tier shit
>inb4 the goddamn patty melt

Arizona >>>>>>>>>>>>>>> Tejas

>People are shit tier and stuck up, always condescending

See I knew it wasn't just me. Texans are salty as fuck.

>rude
No you dumb nigger, we just dont like dumb niggers
But we do drive like shit.

Fucking thank you.
Fuck off, kill yourself. You're literally the nigger of food.

Muh nigga

Crown king reporting in.

i love texas but OUT OF STATE FAGS KEEP TAKING UP ALL THE JOBS
BUILD WALL AROUND TEXAS
HEB is based too

I get your anger at my state because we are generally standoffish and can't go five seconds without bragging about where we are from, but Texas has a vast and diverse agricultural portfolio.
Peaches, blackberries, blueberries, tomatoes, peanuts, sweet corn, wheat, milo, blue corn, okra, pecans, alfalfa, spinach, they all grow well here.

But cotton is king so you were right about that.

>the cuck state
Arent you in the same court circuit as Cali?

>all these mexicucks claiming to be better than Texans
hilarious.

>tfw Texan laughing at poor non Texans trying to justify being in not-Texas
There's like 4 states in the entire USA worth living in, and one of them's the Pineywoods and another one is Prairies n Lakes.

You don't? What's that whole section of your state called Galveston/Freeport dedicated to the nog, then?

This.
>tfw you visit relatives in floorduh and the Publix place is incredibly overpriced
Feels good to have the best everything desu lad

We're the most patriotic state in the Country.

We had gun rights years before TexCucks

>implying anyone cares about Texas's Detroit
Eh, its a huge shithole, like most things north of the Nueces and south of the Rio Grande

if you are Mexican and you prefer conflict with whites then go to California.

Years before we had gun rights no whites lived in Arizona....
Guns were also not in North America yet.

Sup bro
Yes but, the Supreme Court hates their ass.

Also
>Implying we are cuck

>implying german and anglo texans aren't texans
>implying the texians weren't based
>implying santa anna wasn't a totalitarian faggot
>implying texas would be better off as part of mexico
>implying

Doubt that after Obongo diversified the supreme court.
>a black judge named Lynch
Kek

My city would turn you away. We have before.

Success breeds jealousy motherfuckers
t. Houston, Texas

>German Texans
Hill Country friend??

This one's for you TexCucks

youtu.be/iGmUsJvRv7U

The German Texans voted against secession. Fuck them!

>Doubt that after Obongo diversified the supreme court.
How is he going to do that when the Senate told him to fuck off on any notion of hearings

Also Lynch isn't a judge. She is Attorney General of the United States. Is the trailer park you living in Texas just have bad school's or did one of your neighbors forgot to close their vent cooking up their daily dose of meth?

>condescending
>salty

>whataburger is shit
>stopped eating red meat

are you a food hipster? thats like saying you never liked a band but have since stopped listening to the whole genre anyway. its begs the question: Were you ever really capable of evaluating it in the first place??

besides, if you could make food that delicious in five minutes at your house you'd be fucking rich. you're either lazy or a fucking liar

>muh whataburger REEEEEEEEEEEEEEE

Any small trace of german ingenuity is gone in Texas. Accept some more refugees. I thank god everyday I don't have that stupid accent.

go to a Rangers game when Darvish is throwing

>Doesn't eat red meat
>Thinks you have any valid opinion
Yeah dude. No one gives a fuck what a faggot thinks is good or not.

>texas
>can't even gamble
>have to drive to louisiana just to gamble

Fucking dan patrick

>Rangers
Win a World Series, bud.

you remind me of my family from Alaska which is also some city somewhere in the US that nobody pays attention to

you guys keep talking about it though

I am.
My wife is a daughter of the texas republic.

And which is state is your wife's son a citizen of?

Thank you Texas-Chan

I'm white. Nobody turns me away.

Funny to read your inferiority complex creed against Texas.

I take it you've never spent time in Fredericksburg, Leakey, Castroville, or Brady outside of tourism season

> Is not an atheist
> Thinks his opinion is valid
kek

>missing the point
>Sup Forums is now Sup Forums
thanks sports fans

t. Farmer

But thank you for defending our wonderful state from these Yanks

>current Texan
Fuck off Austin faggot. You California faggots are disgusting.

Mississippi here. We have open carry, hunting is a civil right in our constitution, and you can legally drive with an open container. Also best flag. Too bad we have so many blacks, though.

We love Texas, but the biggest part about being a Texan is pretending to be one. East Texas is the world's largest parking lot, but everyone there talks about being a cowboy and the time they helped deliver calves in a thunderstorm. Not putting anyone down, we're the same way. Everyone pretending to be a country boy even when they have the same smartphone/social media addictions and overall degeneracy as the rest of the country.

topbantz

Thank you Texas chan

Based as fuck!
Montrose HEB.
Buy beer and shop they have liquor license
wine and beer tastings as well as fresh cooked samples on Sat.
Walk out of store drunk and full.

Just doing my duty as a descendant of Texians. The weather the last two years has been hellish but we needed to recharge our water table/aquifers.
I like Mississippi, I had a scholarship to Ole Miss but it was culture shock for me seeing a bunch of tryhards from ag families wanting to dress and act like they're from Nantucket or Martha's Vineyard.
Beautiful campus and state nonetheless.

Are you implying that these are mutually exclusive terms are are you calling me a hypocrite?

Hello I am Texas, question your answers

Ole Miss grad myself, 2005-08. Most of my classes were in Holman, Connor and Bishop, we may have crossed paths.

The fraternity presence is overwhelmingly palpable there, given the size of the school. Lots of polo shirts, cargo shorts, sandals, visor caps. It was an alright experience, plenty of nice enough people, but since they've recently taken down the state flag on campus, and renamed Confederate Drive to Mullins Drive, they can go to hell.

I remember seeing almost as many Texas plates as Mississippi on the walks to class. I have to say, just about every Texan I met seemed pretty friendly.

Texan too and true. Five guys is the best chain burgers

I thought originally you meant hurst euless bedford. Which is anything but based

Have you visited since then? It seems like the whole place is centered around Greek life. I don't think there's anything wrong with that, there's plenty of merit to joining fraternities and that community is financially backed by it. But when I went on a visit with my little brother it was impossible to ignore.

The square is beautiful and so is the campus, if I ever make the money to do grad school I'd love to do it there.

Been in Oxford many times since, but never the campus. You're not alone in noticing the fraternity/sorority situation. In the school paper, most of the stories had something to do with a happening at a frat house, something that was going to happen at a frat house, or that some nigger had gotten kicked out of a frat party for acting up and "dey racis". It was like living in a more lighthearted Game of Thrones.

I never pledged, but both of my more affluent cousins were Sigma Chis. I was jealous because they had access to a lot of test banks for the banking class that I failed. But they had "hell week" bullshit where they weren't allowed to talk to anyone outside of class for a week. One of them got beaten up in an alleyway as part of a hazing and has the most subtle facial tic now. It just seemed like a bunch of exhausting bullshit to eat up your time.