Why are libtards so obsessed with giving Russia sanctions...

Why are libtards so obsessed with giving Russia sanctions? What international laws and human rights have they recently broken? Don't they realize it's important to have good relations with Russia and China?

Other urls found in this thread:

twitter.com/realDonaldTrump/status/965442990134251520
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Magnitsky_Act
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

>haha russia is fucking based!!!
>maga praise kek!!!
>libtards btfo!!!

What do you think about Trump's recent statement which identified Russia and China as "enemies"?

WE DINDU NAFFIN
LOVE US PLEASE
READ DOSTOEVSKY
RIGHT FUCKING NOW

>What international laws and human rights have they recently broken?
Rule of territorial stability. Russia unlawfully set its paws on Ukraine.
>Don't they realize it's important to have good relations with Russia and China?
They're not cucks, so they don't let Russia and China walk over them. Americans are letting Russians off easily all things considered.

Rivals*

Source?

Dont cry nomad suomi

t. borat

Russia already got sanctions for Crimea. Leftists here want more

>country with smaller economy than south korea
>somehow a rival of the worlds only superpower

Take your meds niggerlover.

>twitter.com/realDonaldTrump/status/965442990134251520

The amount of times Russia is mentioned is quite obsessive

ROAR at you

>Rule of territorial stability
Implying that agents of western influence haven't been threatening territorial stability in the previous decades.
>Why are libtards so obsessed with giving Russia sanctions?
They're fighting their economical war, everything is justified.
Who cares, stupid? Everyone knows that evil tartar commie slaves can't be free and law obiding.
Just kidding.
> Don't they realize it's important to have good relations with Russia and China?
They don't. They're competing, not building alliances.

why are you so obsessed with russia?

Well, (((they))) are accusing him of collusion with Russia during the election, it's only normal he mentions Russia many times.

America needs some sort of justification to keep on pumping money into military, instead of free healthcare/better police force/infrastructure
Russia provides a welcome excuse. Same as North Korea

you seem to forget they annexed part of a country and started a proxy war in the same country

I don't know about leftists being unanimous about this. Go to /leftypol/ and you'll see many side with Russia. The point of sanctions isn't just to show how upset and disappointed we are, the point is for Russia to cough up Crimea and settle down. People are calling for more of them because the ones we have right now aren't enough of a deterrent.

Why are amerimutts so amerishits? Is it beacause 56%?

>try to have a discussion about the topic youre concerned with
>start with an insult
Why are Sup Forumsedditors so overwhemingly mentally stuck in elementary school?

Russian government was sanctioned due to their military intervention in eastern Ukraine violating international law (both concerning the actual intervention as well as the use of unmarked military personnel on foreign territory).
Whether their annexation was morally/ethically right or wrong is not up to the discussion. It wasn't conducted legally.

I hope EU keeps sanctions on them forever.

They are unlawfully occupying the sovereign territory of another nation. They have comitted human rights violations against homosexual Russians.
>Don't they realize it's important to have good relations with Russia and China?
And that's more important than standing up for ones principles, is it?

With actual zero proof. They are fucking obsessed and cannot get over the fact that he is president. Call me paranoid, but it's all a matter of time before we transition into a guilty before proven innocent society. Just look at what the #metoo movement is turning into

Russia is disgusting terrorist rogue state, why would you even ask that question?

There is no such thing as legality in international law. The strong rule and the weak suffer

>dindu nuffin

>There is no such thing as legality in German law. The strong rule and the weak suffer

>>>start with an insult
It's a joke nigga. I don't hate liberals or think all libs think like that. I'm the only non-lib in my friend group.

>Russian government was sanctioned due to their military intervention in eastern Ukraine violating international law (both concerning the actual intervention as well as the use of unmarked military personnel on foreign territory).
That's not why people want sanctions. They need Russia is intervening with American politics and just genuinely hate it. They can bring up homosexuality but won't say a word about the middle east.

>Whether their annexation was morally/ethically right or wrong is not up to the discussion. It wasn't conducted legally.
I agree but it's a bit outdated. I can't remember the last anyone said anything about crimea or Ukraine

Territory that used to be part of Russia and is still filled with Russians today?

Based kremlinbot

>literally invade another country
>"OMGOSH you are so mean with those sanctions >:("

>it's important to have good relations with Russia
for what purpose.
chinks dont care

>It's a joke nigga. I don't hate liberals or think all libs think like that. I'm the only non-lib in my friend group.
doesn't change the fact that you are mentally stuck in elementary school

>144 million people
>growing demands for western products like iphones
>not important

>The strong rule and the weak suffer
Yeah, hence why noone is surprised why EU, USA and their allies is sanctioning and Russia is the sanctioned one.

>There is no such thing as legality in international law.
I'm perfectly aware that international law is violated all the times and Russian government is hardly the only one guilty of it. Doesn't mean we shouldn't follow them no does it?

>I agree but it's a bit outdated. I can't remember the last anyone said anything about crimea or Ukraine
What a bullshit argument. The actions for which Russian government was sanctioned for weren't ceased after it was sanctioned. it's not a game of "if you can endure sanctions for period of X months you can have eastern ukraine for yourself".

Would you support Poland invading Lithuania and doing the same in the Wilno region?

>implying anyone would talk like that outside of Sup Forums

just get over it

>growing demand
>we actually get poorer

If we crash you will go along with us, dumb mambet.

A law that gets violated all the time loses its legitimacy. I think we should try to come up with a different set of international laws and with methods to enforce those laws equally

That, poor education, and a sports team-tier political environment where your 'side' being 'right' or 'winning' matters over the actual truth. No matter what evidence appears regarding Russian wrongdoing, it won't be enough for these people.

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Magnitsky_Act

Because Russia is a scapegoat

Yes I fucking hate Lithuanians
Skåne and schleswig are danish too

>Just look at what the #metoo movement is turning into
Not all women came forward with their stories though.

>Skåne
>Danish
Hehe, get fucked, d*ne

>I think we should try to come up with a different set of international laws and with methods to enforce those laws equally
In my opinion the best way would be to get rid of the absolutely bullshit office of permanent seats in the UN security council.
Until USA, UK, France, China and Russia have the freedom to veto whatever suits them nothing will ever be achieved

>growing demands for western products like iphones
Lmao

Well, they are the countries with the strongest military on the planet. If they didn't have the veto power, they would use military means to enforce their goals, which would have a much higher prize in material and lives

United States creates efforts for the economic isolation of Russia and the shattering its oligarchic government. What will be the result? Regime changing? Communism again? What for? Why capistalists don't support capitalists?

>Why capistalists don't support capitalists?
Why would they? Capitalism is first and foremost competition.

i know people older than your country

They were trying to destroy Soviet Russia since 1917. Now it's no more. Why they didn't make Russia their puppet after 1991? Why they are targeting capitalist corrupted oligarchy now?

Was Beslan an inside job?

But you just argued that we need a system where international law is actually enforced.
Now you're arguing that any attempt will result in a failure because they have strong military force.
Make up your mind already. You either accept that Russia is at a disadvantage on the international scene and make peace with the status quo or you don't.

>Rule of territorial stability. Russia unlawfully set its paws on Ukraine.

What do you think about Syria and UN/USA:

> The ministry reminded the UN that since the US has never received Damascus’ consent to operate in their airspace, the coalition’s actions “blatantly” contradict UN Security Council’s resolutions, international law and international humanitarian law.

It's much worse. Yet no one is objecting, well except Syria.

You will pay for that

>another Vlad thread

I think, there was some 50/50 job

Careful you're too close to enlightenment.

>US literally invades Syria
Keep calm and move on, nothing to see here. Yeah some innocent people are being killed but so what.

OK, in brief.

There are two or possibly more factions of billionaires, in the US.

One faction, that which funds the Democrats, is for some reason hateful of Russian billionaires.

The other faction has a history of doing business with Russian billionaires.

>One faction, that which funds the Democrats, is for some reason hateful of Russian billionaires.
Soviet Jews
>The other faction has a history of doing business with Russian billionaires.
American/Israeli Jews

Russia is an illiberal criminal state in need of regime change
NATO must invade Russia

Currently Russia is completely under control of criminal gangs (you call them "mafia") who've been seizing the power since 90s and meddling with Russian law enforcement agencies. And Putin is their man. He was no-one and suddenly becomes president. Whole Putin's circle has connections with infamous Russian criminal gangs. Hell, there were dossiers in the western countries on many of them long before Putin came to power.
Giving green light to criminals in power is complete disaster for a country and westerns want to isolate themselves from such a cancer.

>Now you're arguing that any attempt will result in a failure because they have strong military force.
Not at all, I argued that it is a good thing that the countries with permanent UN seats can veto UN decisions, since otherwise they would use their military to achieve the same goal.
If we want international laws that are actually enforced, then the veto powers must be on board with those laws

Criminals must be crushed is the only true answer.

Annexation of Crimea, indiscriminate bombing of civilians in Syria, cyberattacks on Estonia, occupation of Abkhazia and South Ossetia etc.

NATO dogs will pay for this
PACT WILL BE BACK BROS

I do not support the rule of the strong, i merely recognize it as a sad reality of the world we live in

>indiscriminate bombing of civilians in Syria,
C'mon, have you seen what UN/USA did to Syria? You know that they violated "international" law?

HOL UP
>annexes Crimea
What youse tryin' to say is
>buzzes nato aircraft
What you white bois is saying
>sends army regulars to eastern ukraine
That we blydos can
>shoots down passenger jet
That we can like get sum
>sends agents to your country to sow political discord
Some finna
>Bombs your Kurdish allies
Hol up so u be sayin is
>makes olympic athletes take steroids

AAAAAAAAAYOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO AYYYOOO
>makes inflammatory facebook post
SO HOL UP HOL UP
>steals corporate information
SO U BE SAYIN
>eats pelmeni
SO HOL UP U BE SAYIN
>attacks syrian base with US advisors inside
AAAYYYOOO SO U BE SAYIN
>tries to get into your online voting system
U BE SAYIN
>checks english dictionary
HOL UP HOL UP
>sponsors far right and far left groups in your counrty
AYYYOO U BE SAYIN
>kills journalist
SO U BE SAYIN
>sends oil to north korea
WE DINDU NUFFIN n shieet?

Because they need an enemy. Though, i think pretty soon all of that will be over, Donbass will be handed back to Ukraine, Crimea will be still ours, and sanctions from Europe will be lifted.

Based Kazakh

America can't violate international law since America has never recognized the international court of justice

Russia, though, really violated some laws, like with Crimea. It's not like i care, Crimea is populated by Russians and they want to be with Russia, but still.

Get fucked

>Crimea will be still ours
If you people get away with that shit after meddling in the US election it would certainly confirm Republicans as traitors.

Because libtards are stupid. That's obvious.
I don't really believe, that our country is strong enough to effectively interfere into this shit. Also most recent investigation have shown, that nothing really happened, just some small autistic operation.

I can't help but imagine anyone who's ever used the word "libtard" seriouslyas a fat fuck with a kekistan flag

>muh whataboutism
You're as bad as each other. You try to push around Ukraine and the US does the same to Syria, don't cry about it when the US pushes you around too

The hacked emails released by wikileaks was effective character assasination of Hillary Clinton, that's really not a lot of strenght or resources used, timing was important tho

election meddling is a meme