You're his daddy, Forrest

>You're his daddy, Forrest.

What did she mean by this?

Other urls found in this thread:

articles.baltimoresun.com/1995-03-27/features/1995086082_1_forrest-gump-man-forrest-book-and-movie
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

in b4 a complete lack of knowledge about how AIDS works

>you have to pay something called child support now
>WHAT'S CHILD SUP-PORT JENI

"But Jenny, that baby is black."

>I DON'T WANT CHAD'S BABY JEN-NAY

>daily reminder this film never would've been made if it was a man raping a retarded woman

I didn't hear him say stop nigger

>fuck every man in the state of california
>have sex with forrest once
>"he's yours, forrest"

She wanted that child support so she could go out and get AIDS

I hate Jenny so fucking much. If any cunt ever deserved AIDS it was her

reminder that jenny gave forest aids, and then passed along the burden of an aids-ridden child.

This is now a Jenny hate thread

Didn't Jenny get molested as a kid? Isn't it her father to blame for all of this?

>cucking a retard into taking care of your kid after you die of AIDS
In retrospect, this movie really doesn't show women in a positive light

She was asking for it tho.

>getting this mad at a fictional character

>HIV can be passed mother to child
>Child is presumably healthy, while Jenny is dying of AIDS
>Meaning after Jenny had the child she was still going out and banging a bunch of shady dudes
>Meaning her wild ways never changed
>Meaning there is a strong possibility the child was fathered by someone else

He wasn't retarded though, in fact the book covers this. He might take a while with things and because of that most people thought he was stupid. Jenny never once treated him like he was a fucking either. In fact most of the major people in his life didn't.

I recommend reading the books sometime you illiterate memer

you have to go back

>Implying the book is relevant to interpreting the film

There are basically two female characters, his mom and Jenny. One positive and one negative.

His mother whored herself out so forest could go to school didn't she?

9:10 women are like this, unfortunately.

Then at what time are women good?

top lol

jenny cucking forrest once again

>Meaning after Jenny had the child she was still going out and banging a bunch of shady dudes
from where do you draw this conclusion

Worked out well in the end

i knew a girl who whored herself out to pay for her brothers lawyer when he stabbed a guy

kek

can I get a quick rundown on the saucy things that happen in the film?

When they are on pills

Top lel

his gaping asshole.

yeah, try watching it, dipshit.

You do know what while men can get HIV from women with HIV it's not a guarantee?
You do know that while children can get HIV from their mothers, the chances from 20-45% and with proper care it drops down to 5%?

>father abuses jenny (implied)
>mother fucks the principal (heard)
>forrest touches a tit and comes instantly
>jenny plays guitar naked
>jenny fucks forrest (mostly unseen)
think that's it

sorry I meant book
what happens in the book that isn't in the movie?
like forest's mother being a prostitute for example

Did you contribute to his legal fund?

He was smart enough in the book to become and astronaut.

articles.baltimoresun.com/1995-03-27/features/1995086082_1_forrest-gump-man-forrest-book-and-movie

becomes astronaut, Shakespearean actor and chess player.

What the fuck

I would assume that too. Unless the kid also had AIDS, she would've had to have caught it after she gave birth.

See
Kid basically has a greater chance of not getting it than he has of getting it.

She did what she had to do for her son.

>now that I'm older and wiser, I'm ready to settle

>being molested makes every wrong choice in your life excusable

She had a shit childhood. Many people do.

>Dear Nice Guy, I Wasn't Ready For You Before — But I Am Now

>forgetting the forrest/bubba sex scene

At what point does anyone make excuses for her?

>I'm ready to settle
It wasn't exactly like that. She paid attention to all the things he did when she left. She straightened her shit out. She was raising the kid as a single mother and probably would never have told
Forest, which on one had is shitty, but on the other shows she wasn't in it for child support. Named the kid after his dad. She contacted Forest after she found out she was sick. I presume it was so the child would not have to end up in foster care.

Not excusable, understandable. Abused people get head-fucked.

>being this emotionally dead

In the deleted scene, his son turns around and says he sees dead people. And then Forrest realizes he's been dead for like 300 years or something. He was probably a Samurai, if I had to guess.

>it's another autists self insert as the successful tool retard and get angry on his behalf thread.

A samurai would never allow a western whore to give him AIDS, although your theory is very thought provoking. I'd possibly hypothesize that he must be a gunslinger with some kind of neurological condition perhaps.

I think she had Hep-C.

Hilarious references reddit.

>Jenny an abused girl can't get her shit straightened out
>gets caught up in substance abuse and the bullshit of the 60s/70s hippie culture.
>has a moment of clarity as she's about to commit suicide
>decides the best thing for her is to go find someone that never judged her to find herself again
>he asks to marry her during all that
>you don't want to marry me
>she's obviously thinks she's shit and not good enough for him considering all the things she's done

Perfect people don't exist and she was figuring out she was trash. The perception I got about her relationship with forest up to that point was that she loved him, but she was not in love with him, not until that point. She understood that Forest had always liked her before that, but understanding knowing that Forest loved her was was not judgemental of all the things she had done didn't really come to the forefront of her consciousness until that moment. She fucked him and ran off because she thought she was trash. She then went on to straighten herself the fuck out.

Fuck you

And this reflects badly on men. The scumbag principal would only admit Forrest if the mother had sex with him.

Who are you quoting, phoneposter?

>thinking astronauts are more intelligent than people that drill holes to take fossil fuel from the sea

Go to bed Michael

I don't think people die that quickly of hepatitis C.

Oh okay, so sad, many cases!

still there is no way you can force me to take jenny as a good women in my judgement, she is a bitch in my opinion, and in many other men's opinions, no amount of pathos will change that

Aside from her being a total cunt I think she was an important character. She was everything bad about the 60s and 70s and he was everything great about it. One had a great life and the other had a really shitty life.

No. He's to blame for his actions. And his actions can explain a lot of her bad actions. But it doesn't just absolve her of her bad decisions

>a fucking
someone post the pic

>>thinking astronauts are more intelligent than people that drill holes to take fossil fuel from the sea
Nobody said this shitter. Your job is not a measure of your intelligence. Being an astronaut however requires high competence and an in-depth understanding of the systems you'll be working which are definitely more complicated than most jobs on an oil rig.

t. Michael Bay

>daily reminder yes there are historical gender identified roles in society

kys cyskuk

Well it's a good thing you're not Forest then. Your relationships with people are destined for failure if you cannot understand that people are fucked up and perfect people don't fucking exist.

Your inability to understand that trauma fucks with people is bananas. Have a friend that came back from Iraq and was terrified to drive because he always ended up in the middle of road, trying to avoid IEDs whenever he saw trash on the side of the road. He became an alcoholic and started abusing drugs because they let him sleep through the night. That spiraled into him losing his friends and family. He ended up homeless for three years. It wasn't until another friend found him begging for money on the side of the road in another state, we found out where he was. It took concerted effort for us to being him back home and all of us putting in ridiculous work into helping him. He still has problems but he's getting his shit back together, he lost over five years of his life to trauma he experienced.
Having witnessed that, I'm not about to judge the fuck out of anyone that had childhood trauma like molestation.