Luke is gonna be evil

Luke is gonna be evil

Search your feelings, you know it to be true

I hope it to be true.

I'm okay with that, they can make him gay while they are at it. Star Wars can't be saved.

All these fake stories are spread by Disney shill. They'll never make Luke a bad guy. It's worse, he's an old deadbeat just like Han Solo. A failure whose mistakes will be fixed by the new girl, Mary Sue because the force is female now.

Why is the poster so white? Where is Finn?

I don't understand this theory, where is it coming from? Why would they do that? What makes you think they would do that?

>Luke turns into evil
>His son, obi wan was to hide, kills him
>Reddit wars fans ejaculate in their pants
Pottery

Luke is already a complete failure and a coward. Going evil isn't a big deal by comparisson

Weird thing is that I remember reading same evil Luke spoilers for Episode 7 too before it came out, but he was barely in that movie and now I hear the same thing about Last Jedi, I actually want it to be true, because Episode 7 played it too safe and familiar, imagine the red saber reveal

You think they still need janitors in space? Why would this guy be still sticking around, he can't even pilot a ship.

Whoever composed this poster needs to be publicly hanged

>evil Luke
>implying he isn't pulling a Revan
It's all according to keikaku.

>Revan
I hated what Bioware did to him in TOR.

He's evil and defeated by the power of gay love.

i think read somewhere that they want a similar impacting moment like the "i am your father" scene from Empire Strikes Back so this theory is maybe true

It makes sense, because Kylo Ren is most likely gonna go back to the Light Side

Calling it now, Luke is the teacher and Snoke is the student, Kylo isn't a Sith.

All the Jedi and the rebels have always been the bad guys.

He is a white male in a disney movie, does anyone expect anything else?

>giving a shit

kuk'd

You can tell how after losing his arm he started changing. He wears all black clothes and almost gets turned to the dark side

in the cuck shed

I hope so. Luke was supposed to turn to the dark side in RotJ for maximum pottery.

>Snoke is a red herring
>Luke has gone full Kreia and hates both the Jedi and the Sith
>Kylo says he's going to finish Vader's work
>he meant he was going to balance the Force by killing the corrupted Luke
>Snoke is a red herring
>Kylo needed to turn to the dark side to have the strength to face Luke

Disney doesn't have the balls to make this kino.

this movie is going to suck
search your feelings. you know it to be true

>A failure whose mistakes will be fixed by the new girl, Mary Sue because the force is female now.

I hate how you're right

So that was the answer all along, the dark side is in fact inherent to male whiteness.

Imagine if they make a new Star Wars movie which isn't shit.
Just... imagine.

yes dont you see the whiter you are the darker the force within you. whiteness is the darkness

>He wears all black clothes
That was the Jedi uniform before the prequels retconned it. Before they came out, I remember all of the toys and books that described that outfit mentioning that they were Jedi clothes. Then Lucas decided to make all of the Jedis wear Tatooine desert robes and that got thrown out the window.

The Force Awakens was a training exercise for Jedis to see if they could live up to Luke Skywalker and Rey was the only one who survived and that's why the story structure was so similar to a New Hope

Mark hamill has spoken often about wanting luke to turn to the dark side, for decades

Luke will be a Grey Jedi, if it isn't then the movie will be shallow and shit

He also said he would have loved playing evil Luke but Rian Johnson told him to fuck off. Therefore it's impossible that Luke turns evil. Btw, Disney would never go there anyway. The fanboys are overspeculating on this shit of a movie. Mary Sue continues her journey in Nu-Wars land, she's single handedly beating 3 guys in the demo reel. Luke toy figurine has no sword. There's a fucking stupid tree, there are stupid Porgs. Game over guys, what are you expecting from these hacks?