DA WHITE RACE B OVA

Dats right white bois. We dilutin yall race one at a time. I got 3 WHITE baby mommas. How can yall even compete? Pic related white bois

Bruh dam white hoz got da fire head na sayin? We da prezdent we da future we da massur race mane. We gon b kingz ma up in dis ho b da pimp

lol I would be surprised if African Americans are even around in 50 years. Black men dont even want to be with black women, and alot of black women are starting to want nothing to do with black men. Black people are 14 percent of the population. Them trying to "dilute" anything will just end up diluting themselves. Pile on the amount of abortions black women have, the rate at which black people kill eachother, and all the health risks that black people are more prone to... you do the math.

>How can yall even compete
Just google swirling or swirlsex.

Yeah dem hoes b bred fo da bbc. All I got a do IZ walk outside and n e white bitch in a 5 mile radius flies 2 me. Itz easy my niggy

Ay white boi stop postin lil white diks, my dik 23 inches. I'd slap da shit out u and yo bitch wit it. Kys

Swag! Gud 2 c a young nig steppin up da game uzen dat bbc like u shoud. Ya bbc is a weapon of mass white pussy destructin na sayin?

Kikes have to be the biggest cucks in existence

Why do they pretend to be black?

Just deal with it, boy.

Bruh, minz 42 inchez. I has to rap it around likea belt, na mean mane? The white bitchez be on it doh.

inshallah this will happen to you filthy nigger scum

U rite boi I juss got ten pairz of js from a bitch da otha day bc I made dis white bitch squirt 5 time when we fucked. She wanted the bbc 2 nut in her but I sprayed her face. Sent her home 2 her white husband wit a face full of nut! Having a bbc is life on EZ mode!

Ay muhammed U got it lucky. If I wuz in viking land I'd be fucking EVERY BLONDE BITCH my nigga!

Thatz wut up my guy! Next time nut that pussy tho.

if theres one thing u white people cant do its acting outside of ur race

Word.

We will compare to you when you starve trying to pay for all of that child support nigga.

My homie got 12 kids boy. He doin juss fine! Yall payin while he makin mo babies wit mo hoes!

Mane fuck u. U done no shit no way. Bbc jelly ass punk bitch. Com to Atlanta an say dat shit. Itd be bang bang nigga. Right n d's dome son.

12 kids huh. He must be a good boy slave to Whitey to afford 12 little shits.

I got 7 shootas ready 2 buss dat white boi if he show up. I'm from Riverdale my nig

> white hoz da slave to da bbc

listen mothafucka u tryna step?

He get paid 2 have kids while u pay 4 it. He ain't no slave white boi.

iight senpai! We gon lightem up! Young money!

Funny thing is, they're diluting their own gene pool

Yes the "white hoz," just more worthless welfare trash. Don't act like a big shot when your just digging at the bottom of the barrel.

Bang bang my boi! White bois BTFO! How can they even compete?

Talk shit get hit