ourpresidenttrump.tumblr.com/
tumblr.com/search/fatspo
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

I absolutely did not expect that.
Thanks, OP.

I lolled.

Wow, totally worth it.

holy fuck

Why aren't YOU on the Sup Forums-approved diet plan?

Oh god. I am letting them know about my stroopwafel addiction now.

>everything okay?

KEK

I don't have a tumblr like a blue pilled goy

kekked

you don't need to have a tumblr to use the search function you stupid fucking retard

Or THIS one? Huh, fatties?

You don't need one, my friend.

holy shit, made me kek

Christ

I love how this healthy at any size bullshit only applies to women

>type "fat"
>nothing
>fat is OK

>Everything okay?
kek

kek.
Is there any other trigger words to try?

noice

I had to actually create an account to see that.

Thanks, OP.

Lmao.

Anorexia and other eating disorders affect a very small portion of the US compared to more than half of the US being fucking fatasses. Yet....

>Search fat on tumblr
>Get a bunch of body positivity

wtf is "fast"

>search up fat
>absolutely no warning
>see this

>Tumblr...
>A-Are you OK?

>Going to tumblr in the first place
The fuck is wrong with you OP
Also, [spoiler]I keked too hard, my throat hurts[/spoiler]

10/10 chubsy
i would

>love yourself for starving
Lmao both of these things are terribly bad

Kek

Fasting is when you only drink, and do not eat.

Although, I believe in some other meanings fasting can be drinking and eating simple bread, but in this situation they are ONLY drinking water.

It means to not eat (or drink, in some cases)

It means, skip a day of eating

stop samefagging nobody cares about tumblr

>Type in fat
>Had safe search off

Fucking disgusting

There's even a Trump page.
That's like behind enemy lines.

ourpresidenttrump.tumblr.com/

ahahahahahahahaha no fucking way

It happens with suicide too. Kek, this is a goldmine.

is this a joke?

500 calories?

Is this the golden road to being a fucking manlet?

Watching fat chicks eat was my fetish for a while

To be far there were a lot of anorexics in the thin search

search "rape"

>Tumblr users need to have shit like this for searching "thin"
Really? Are they seriously worried that some pictures of skinny chicks would make some one anorexic or something?

Holy shit that site is fucking insane , you could search morbid obesity in there and you'd get a picture of Jabba posing in a bathing suit.
Also ''thin'' is this , not anorexic , fuck's sake women...

Uhh...

>Everything okay?
>If you or someone you know is struggling with an eating disorder, NEDA is here to help: call 1–800–931–2237 or chat with them online.

>If you are experiencing any other type of crisis, consider talking confidentially with a volunteer trained in crisis intervention at www.imalive.org, or anonymously with a trained active listener from 7 Cups of Tea.

>And, if you could use some inspiration and comfort in your dashboard, go ahead and follow NEDA on Tumblr.

whats you fetish right now?

No, it's to stop the butthurt of fat chicks.

Cute belly

It's anorexics, legit spooky skeletons

I went to 7cups and requested help. They just want my shekels.

Is that a female Corey Feldman?

Holy shit you can't even enjoy a fetish without that site bothering you .

not him, but creampies

Ae these satirical accounts or are we supposed to take these incredibly unhealthy diet plans seriously?

What search term, rape?

Like this guy said , I'm pretty sure they are just spooky skeletons. So yes, they take them seriously.

>not him
has flags and id

>free day

Lasangna day!!!

>Paying to talk to people anonymously
Might as well go to a small imageboard

AMERICA! FUCK YEAH!

i'm meming

Paasto

My addsiction to stroopwafel is real. I just want a trained professional to talk me down from eating an entire bulk bag a day. I want to be thin like the wafel.

suicide, cut, rape

it's "пocти", actually

Not to be a faggot but I've searched "thin" on tumblr, and after the warning thingy there were indeed posts praising anorexia and shit

I like thin girls but promoting anorexia is as bad as fat acceptance, especially to young girls

When you come to Sup Forums, you expect to see satirical, troll bullshit. You're not really supposed to take anything seriously. I imagine Tumblr is exactly the opposite where people blog and puke their opinions that nobody really fucking cares about but people who visit the website regularly do.

Now I see this shit about literally starving yourself until you're a spoopy skeltor, and now I'm wondering... is Tumblr more evil than Sup Forums?

>rape is OK
>fat is OK
>CP is OK
>Hitler is OK
>"how tastes human meat" is OK

thin is not

tumblr.com/search/fatspo

>It's ok to be unhealthy. Unhealthy people are still people.

>You don't owe anyone prettiness or sexiness. You don't owe anyone an apology for your body. You are allowed to exist. It's ok to be fat.

>REBLOG IF YOU WOULD RATHER BE FAT THAN THIN

>People who make you feel bad about your body are hurting you. Family, friends, romantic partners-- It's not ok for them to do that.

>Fat people are the experts on fatness. Not thin people.

thank you op...holy shit

Nice find fa.m

>tumblr.com/search/fatspo

desu im happy they kill themself

Tumblr literally started to get me cutting weight and working out. For the past 4 months I've been cutting caloric intake, and the past 3 weeks I've started to work out.

Dropped 20 pounds already. Fuck you landwhales, I'm going down the road to a thin life. I'm going to get fit, I'm going to go to trade school, and I'm going to become a mechanic, and then I'm going to shit in every Tumblrite's radiator.

Yes, they are.

Does anyone have that image where a tumblr user compared and contrasted famous deeds by both sites and was forced to conclude we were the good guys all along?

Germany what are you trying to say?

this shit is why I support the purging of specific groups

Tumblr is satanic and most of the userbase is demon possessed, yes the diet plans are real

did you actually search for cp

Is this saying what I think it is saying...

no

can yo pls just nuke us all

But Germany has US Nukes, Just nuke us first.

They genuineky believing they live in some thin supremacist Apartheid regime or something

She looks like she's about to explode out of her dress

>Losing weight is not heroic. Exercise is not heroic. Portraying weight loss as heroic is fatphobic and it hurts fat people.

>Fat bodies are normal bodies.

>Fatness is perfection.

>Food is not a moral issue. There are no bad foods. You do not have to earn the right to eat. It's ok to eat. It's ok to be fat.

>It's ok if you don't exercise, for whatever reason. It doesn't make you a bad person.

>Protect fat kids. Teach them fat pride. Teach them that it's ok to be fat.

90%+ of tumblrs content is promoting different forms of mental and/or moral illness. Letting your child have access to it is child abuse. Using tumblr is self-abuse.

As I woke up to day I was full of love, for the girl im dating, my pet, my mom etc

than see this thread and I just feel hate
I rly should get of Sup Forums

>>Protect fat kids. Teach them fat pride. Teach them that it's ok to be fat

>More than 50% of US is obese, many are morbidly obese, meaning, they will ie because they are literal FAT ASS

>Anorexia is 1% of the pop in US

Search for thin
>A a are you ok ??
Search for fat
>BEAUTY AT ALL SIZE !

W
T
F

>reproductive justice
>fatphobia

They should have a fatass hotline too

It's like what Baader-Meinhoff guy said. Burn a single car and it's a crime. Burn 100 cars and it's a political act.

The eating disorder of 1% of people is a mental health issue, an illegitimate illness. The eating disorder of 50%+ people has political clout and is a valid lifestyle choice.

Good thing you don't use Sup Forums. You'd just be jerking off all day

Evil exists
Tumblr exists
On the days you are unaware of it, it still exists. You can't pretend it away or choose to exclude it entirely from your life. Evil confronts us all.

Be reconciled to God, and you will have your recourse against evil.

>SNU SNU!

strong emotions are not good senpai they inhibit you.

You cant be 100% effective even when fighting the evil.

that why all the stormfags and ((((neo Nazis)))) here in germany will never succede

no way

thisisthinprivilege
^
My gut is hurting from this tumblr

Americans were much thinner when they used to smoke.