Other urls found in this thread:

youtu.be/tQcLLfzzKWA?t=652
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

WE

WUZ

Totally not jaffa

>"Oblivion waits, mortal!"

KLINGZ

because the producers felt like it, and justified on the excuse of klingons never having a fixed appearance through out all the shows and movies.

when this pic first released some user said it looked like he's wearing a party hat in the thumb and I can't not see it now, every fucking time.

they have to make some changes, or people will think they're not earning their thirty thousand a week.

nothing in the game plan says those changes have to be any good.

FUCK

cannot
be
unseen

>klingons never having a fixed appearance through out all the shows and movies
Fuck off tourist, Klingons changed once between TOS and TMP because the former didn't have the budget for it, that was done by Gene himself. That doesn't justify reboots doing whatever the fuck they want.

Looks like a racist caricature

Well, it's 100% certain that this series is going to bomb.

It could literally be a proponent of hitler, yet when it does they'll probably blame the alt-right boogeyman for it's failure rather than their own objective stupidity. It looks like complete trash, it sounds like complete trash, well; what is it?

There is absolutely zero reason TNG look of Klingons.

Altering their ionic design is pure unadulterated faggotry.

>From a long way away it looks like he is wearing a golden, conical helmet on his head with a long gold chain like a rapper.

haha

* no reason to change the TNG look

And there was a canon explanation for why there was a shift.

They changed again between TMP and The Search for Spock.

Post-III Klingons have ridges spread out over their foreheads, but the I Klingons have the "rubber hose" aesthetic.

D black klingons have bigger dicks than brown klingons ?

>T'kuvma
So he's Female to Male, AND Vulcan to Klingon??? This new Star Trek is going to be the most progressive yet!

I have never felt so much rage toward a television show...

Ridges vary between Klingons, it's not an identical bone formation in all of them.

Have you even watched TMP faggot? The klings were there for all of like, 3 minutes. Obviously they reworked the makeup for 3 because the Klingons would have a much larger role, and so they were given more realistic and diverse head crests.

>trans Klingon locked in battle with a massive cis Klingon that's a foot taller and 80 pounds heavier than the tranny.
>cis Klingon: How can you possibly be so strong?
>tranny Klingon: I was born a woman!

I wanna drag my balls across that ridge

He even has a Zat on his hip.

If they are Klingons of the era, they should look like white guys with brown on their face.

Underated posts

In the thumbnail it looks like he's wearing a golden partty hat.

Discovery is made under the Paramount license of Star Trek, meaning that even if they wanted Klingons to look like they have before, they legally aren't allowed.

youtu.be/tQcLLfzzKWA?t=652

Mutated Klingons?

It looks great to be honest