What's you're favourite line from BvS

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=wfFczoU3qn4
youtube.com/watch?v=zJfIg8fXM-w
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

I hate Aliens more than I hate the kikes ~ Lex Luthor

What did raimi mean by this?

I unironically like the "Do you bleed" line

Babies are ignorant. Are they not innocent?

At last Alfred. I have become Dawn of Justice, Batman v Superman.

MARTHA

Ding Ding Ding

"They were hunters."

Just because they're innocent doesn't mean they can't be ignorant. It's not mutually exclusive.

"You're not Brave, men are Brave...."

>That's the joke....

youtube.com/watch?v=wfFczoU3qn4

"The american conscience did with Martin, Robert and John."

Perry White and Alfred generally had some of the best lines.

I genuinely thought the "If God is all powerful, then he cannot be all good. And if he is all good, he cannot be all powerful." was great

There were actually a couple of great lines in that movie which most people find campy but I do think that it really had a decent comicbook feel to it

>You're not brave. Men are brave

Still gives me goosebumps.

Do you only post about capeshit when you're not playing videogames?

>I miss you too dad

how did two mobbed up rich brothers deaths get so deep under the US skin? MLK was imperfect, but he was inspiring and did face a lot of shit... but those two brothers were just cute rich kids that daddy made in politicians.

That's how it starts. The fever, the rage, the feeling of powerlessness that turns good men....cruel.

This is generally a good way to describe the state of 21th century political activism.

"What the fuck is this shit?"
My brain.

>I'm older now than my father ever was
I loved Ben's delivery there. You could almost taste his overburdening guilt.

Oh shit. This.

Also,

>"Mother of God, would you look at the time! When you came here, you had an hour. Now it's less."

I have never felt villain triumph harder than I did in that moment.

"Do you breed? You're about to" -Batmon
and
"Martha, Martha, Martha!" -Supes

>But things fall, things on Earth
>And what falls, is fallen
This line and its delivery sums up this movie to a T.

>But the mother of a flying demon must be a witch. The punishment for witches, what is that? That's right. Death by fire.

>Do you only post about capeshit when you're not playing videogames?
>capeshit
>look guys I said it again!
>kino kino kino!
>plus I hate Rick and Morty too!

Sir you can't leave all this spaghetti here

"The End"

>When you came here, you had an hour. Now it's less.
This is just a fucking awful line, seriously.

Not with the accompanied score

BURUM

DURUM

BURUUUM

Pajeet pls

Are you ok Sup Forums?

"Lane Lo in the morning. Lola in slacks"

At that moment I realised throw was no mere capeshit film. This was a work of a master crafter.

"Civilization on the wane, manners out the window!"

Lex you sly dog.

Sure, it reads 1000 times worse than the execution in the movie, but still seems like such an undercooked exchanged.
Pretty much like the whole movie, actually. It feels to me like they shot a first draft.

Do you literally spend your life being mad at this film?

>You know the oldest lie in America, senator? It's that power can be innocent.

The "Do you bleed?" exchange was brilliant.

When are we going to find out what happened to the mansion? Will it even be mentioned now that Zack is taking a back seat? He was clearly building for something with it.

What mansion?

Because we live in a world that loves hero worship. Just look at the fucking thread we're in rn.

>It feels to me like they shot a first draft.
Perfect way to describe this film. It's why the whole film is basically just instances of good stuff just being frankesteined into an overall horrid and worthless whole.

And it's blatantly false when you consider it was rewritten several times. Stop pretend you're a film critic.

>"Look at us. This is how it all CAVES IN. Civilization on the WANE. MANNERs out the window."

I have a feeling that the Joker happened to it. The real Joker.

faggot no one said that's what literally happened. kys fucking apologist cunt.

>You are not brave. Men are brave.

I felt some proud of being human, fighting for my life and dreams, an existence where nothing is handed to you. Battfleck in this moment justified the entire human existence, facing the gods on equal terms.

they aren't ignorant, they are innocent

So Leto isn't the real one?

Watched that scene. Jesus Christ it's like Eisenberg is gunning for the razzie. And lol Batman setting up that dramatic entrance by using the warden and guard as bait and switch before he put on his dramatic lights lmfao. Fuck thisfaggot ass piece of shit flick and you cunts that defend it.

I fucking hope not

Yeah sure go on spout ignorant shit with with that pseudo-critic mannerism.

This is the marlel on the brink of an aneurysm.

No

>it was rewritten several times
Yes, but it feels like it was Terrio's first draft, trynig to mix his own things with the stuff from the previous writers, without having the time to make everything fit together organically. And like the other guy say, I'm talking about what it felt like to me, not claiming this is what it actually happened.
Of course, having somebody like Snyder who has absolutely no ability for narrative did nothing but magnify these issues.

Ok what didn't fit in? If you're going to be called something else but a massive retard, atleast argue like an adult instead of a screeching child.

>Snyder fan calling someone else a "pseudo"
Gotta love the complete lack of self awareness of people in this board.

What if I told you I hate Marvel? Oh that's right, it wouldn't matter. You'd still be a gigantic flaming brainlet faggot.

Highly doubt it. Bruce and his Arkham connections are covering something up.

Also,
Up until about a week ago, I thought Lois was the only person Lex talked to in the whole movie that he didn't cryptically taunt with information. Turns out I was wrong.

This is Kino writing

>going to be called something else but a massive retard
I didn't realize arguing "like an adult" meant writing like a fucking illiterate tard.

>Do you bleed and seed?
>...
>You will.

Is this the part where you pretend to be an aryan cinephile? Spare us the theatrics. You are as predictable as shit in downtown Pakistan.

Proving my point with a dodge as blatant as his marvel cockriding. It was too much to expect an actual argument.

Do you realize you're the only one sounding like a screeching child with all the ad hominem?
And the most glaring example of things that don't fit is the "Martha" scene. I get the idea behind it, I know what they're trying to say and I think it's fine, but the way it's written and executed just sets itself to be made fun of. Not to mention how Batman goes from Supermans deadly enemy who's been planning his murder for months to quipping buddy in a matter of minutes (both in actual running time and internal movie time).
That, and how Doomsday came about and what was its part in Luthor's plan. It all seems like it could've used another draft or two in order to make everything more cohesive and justified.

"are you CIA?"

"Save..... Martha......"

>Save...Sneed...

We've been over this a million times but what's another time going to hurt?

Do you realize where we are in Batman's fight against Superman? Did you pay attention to the surroundings? Did you pay attention to the imagery? Do you realize Batman becomes literally and figuratively forced to take off his mask in front of Superman?

And no, Doomsday does fit. And it fits way more and is way better developed than comic Doomsday that only serves to kill Superman and nothing else. This Doomsday actually ties into MoS. That's a whole film of build up. Which you deem abrupt.

>"This is my world, you are my world."

Doomsday's part in the plan was to be the distraction Lex used to keep Clark busy after he delivered Bruce's head.

The movie isn't stating it as a fact, it's merely the belief of the character who says it.

Love that line. Loved the graveside eulogy, too. Based Father Leone.

>Is she with you?
>I thought she was with you?
Clapped so hard at that

>Which you deem abrupt.
Yes, because he just comes up from Luthor's blood mixing with Kryptonian stuff because whatever. And what did Luthor plan to do with it? How did he plan to stop him if it killed Superman?

>Do you realize where we are in Batman's fight against Superman? Did you pay attention to the surroundings? Did you pay attention to the imagery? Do you realize Batman becomes literally and figuratively forced to take off his mask in front of Superman?
How is that related to what I said? You Snyder fans always talk about imagery but you don't realize the problems most people have lie elsewhere. Probably beacuse like Snyder, you only think a movie has to be pretty pictures and completely forget it's a narrative medium and also needs directing performances.

The dead shall live. My slain shall rise again. Awake and sing, ye that dwell in dust. For thy dew is like the dew of morning. And the earth shall give birth to her dead.

That was one of my favorite lines too

>you're
I'm not a line though

That was a good line my catholic parents didnt really like it

>How did he plan to stop him if it killed Superman?

Not him, but do you think Diana was just in Metropolis by coincidence?

>miss out on a vital aspect of the storytelling, the imagery
>b-but just ignore it it doesn't count as story
Holy shit the state of these plebs. This is what a decade of Marvel's trash does to the brain.

This whole scene.
youtube.com/watch?v=zJfIg8fXM-w
How can you mouthbreathers watch this crap, let alone pretend it's good? How do you manage to become such a mongoloid that you not only enjoy this tripe, but also obsess over it and make threads about it every day? It's baffling, please get help.

>>miss out on a vital aspect of the storytelling, the imagery
Where did I say I missed out on the imagery? I'm saying everything else doesn't work.

Its a giant fuck you to every alien species that thinks they can mess with mankind

She was actually in a plane, just minutes away from leaving Metropolis when Doomsday got released. And even this was due to Luthor releasing Doomsday sooner than he planned to do it because his Batman v Superman plan failed.

How DC references a classic film:
"Kent? Kent?! Where is he, Jenny, where is he?"
"I don't know."
"Clicks his heels three times goes back to Kansas I suppose."

How Marvel references a classic film:
"Hey guys, you ever see that really old movie The Empire Strikes Back™?!"
"Jesus Christ, Tony, how old is this guy?!"

I did rewatch BvS and I must say I liked it better the second time. It still has major problems, tone, structure, character motivations and so on. It has some good ideas though, and the Batman stuff in the first half is pretty great. Snyder just went way too far on a few places.

God speed goyim

You are treating them as separate objects. The storytelling is not separate to the imagery. A brainlet like you might think it does. BvS does not. If you can't comprehend the visuals as part of the storytelling, don't comment on it. Stick to spamming Martha ad nauseum. You're better at it.

Yes, it did have great lines like this, that's why it feels like undercooked rather than just shit writing. The potential was there, it just needed more work to make everything fit in a more natural way, so the narrative would flow better and the characters didn't seem to do things just because the plot needed them to. Let's hope Terrio had proper time to write the JL movie, although the trailer didn't seem very promising.

>"Hey guys, you ever see that really old movie The Empire Strikes Back™?!"
Damn, this quip was a solid 9/10. I love how in this huge battle that is breaking the Avengers apart, we have this Spidey guy introduced two minutes prior completely killing any sense of tension with non-stop quips and retarded CGI animations. Worst part is that the same shiteaters that enjoy that are probably here nitpicking the slightest detail in BvS.

batmans finally crazy

>and the characters didn't seem to do things just because the plot needed them to.
Nah, that's a better description of Marvel's Civil War.

>Shit, we need a quick way for someone to act retarded
>Just brainwash him so we don't have to write any consequences for it
>Brilliant!

No, you are the one that treats them as separate objects, implying that because imagery is good, the movie is good. If the acting, writing and editing don't work, the movie is not good, no matter how great the imagery is. All you Snyder fans do is resort to imagery every time somebody points out a problem with the movie completely unrelated, like I did. You asked me to give you examples of what I didn't like in the movie, I did and then you just change the subject and don't address any of my points.
You seem to be the kinda person who thinks a cinegrid is an argument to prove a movie's quality.

What's closer, a plane leaving Metropolis or Paris? Her being that close lets Lex and his connections have her flight re-routed. Regardless of whether she'd still been in Metropolis or not, she was his answer to whichever "alien menace" survived the fight - Doomsday or the guy who just decapitated a billionaire.

>Nah, that's a better description of Marvel's Civil War.
I thought Civil War was even worse than BvS because it was a cynical cashgrab that didn't attempt to do anything but set up sequels and spinoffs. This doesn't mean BvS wasn't bad.

plus the fact that villain guy whatever his name was just randomly had access to unheard of disguise technology

And the funny part is that you still haven't argued for why the editing is bad.

The editing is good. The writing is good. The acting is exceptional.

There. About as much substance there as there is in your "criticism". And the fact that you backtrack so hard after getting exposed so hard is mildly amusing.

Hey dudes ignore the haters lets get back on topic
>i bet your parents taught you, you mean something that you're here for a reason my parents taught me a different lesson dying in the gutter for no reason at all, they taught me life only makes sense if you force it to.

Buff adult male brooding, hollow sociopolitical and philosophical signalling, Hans Zimmer zimming it up on autopilot, Michael Bay meets Hinder music video aesthetics.

>drop it I'll kill her believe me I'll do it! "I believe you"

Zack Snyder is bad because [a very specific and cherrypicked complaint taken out of context as presented within the film] and because [sublte Marvel cockriding] and also because [opinion words that are impossible to argue for and against] and I will also repeat this opinion for a hundred posts and then for a hundred days.

Lol you're sad little hater