Has no one in his life made a joke at his expense before?

Has no one in his life made a joke at his expense before?
Why didn't he just laugh it off and move on instead of acting asspained.

Because it can get tiresome to be seen as the loser all the time mate you wouldn't know would you ya pinhead

Maybe he thought he was a normal person like in the states where every second person is fat fuck like him.

THE JERK STORE

>Because it can get tiresome to be seen as the loser all the time

This translates to not being able to take a joke?
Do you have any friends? Have you never gotten ribbed by them?

He was in France. The frogs were probably shitting on him everywhere and he'd had enough.

Daily reminder to bully fatties till they either kill themselves or lose weight.

>has op never been triggered before?
>why can't op just get over it and move on instead being asspained?

Imagine being him. Let's say you are invited to a dinner party with your new coworkers/classmates/whatever. And somebody you don't know makes a joke about you that cuts deep and everyone laughs. How would you react?

Because he's a serious academy award nominated actor now.

it's because that's the type of shit he's taken all his life, being the fat ugly guy in the group, it cut too deep.

now that he's rich a famous, american tv hosts fawn over him and he thinks he's special, so he wasn't used ot it anymore.

hosts in europe don't suck celebs dick as much and throw bantz at them pretty often, he was reminded of who he really is behind the hollywood bullshit.

it doesn't matter how famous you are, if you're a fat fuck you're a fat fuck, that's what really matters.

I'm a man, so it brushes off because it's a fucking joke and I'm not smart enough to make a joke back. if people remember you being made fun of, whatever it was is actually true and you should fix it. boy you're fat, want people to stop laughing? stop being fat

personally i think she went too far, the joke is a bit too close to the bone given that she and hill barely know each other

>all these lardasses in this thread defending the subway boy poster

>academy award nominated

Even more shit nobody in France gives a fuck about

He is just some fat jew fuck over there and nothing more

found the bantzless american.

why can't you handle them?

It was a pretty funny joke. I'd have laughed and flirted back. Just gotta' roll with the punches.

It's easy to say that and I agree that people should change,I did,but in the moment the joke is made,it crushes you,especially if they pile it on

>high school
>6'1 weighing 150
>bully called me skeletor and everyone laughed
>people burst out laughing when they see me because they realize how skinny my arms are and that's all they can think about

I started working out and boxing,now I am relatively lean 220 lbs,but still,I remember how it sucks being made fun of.

>Why didn't he just laugh it off and move on

Because it was the greatest put-down in human history.
>lure him into a false sense of comfort and relaxation with friendly banter up to that point
>deliver an absolutely devastating joke that rips his soul apart
>the language barrier meant that an entire studio was laughing at him before he'd even heard the punchline, ramping up the humiliation to unbearable levels
>a year of extensive and scientific investigation has found that there's no suitable and funny comeback
>even if there was a comeback, the translations between the two ensures that there was no way to reply with timing and wit

Cancelling his press tour was a restrained response. I'm surprised he didn't try to kill himself.

Try watching some more French tv, this is pretty much how it goes. They make fun of each other and constantly make "I would never ever fuck you" jokes nonstop.

Jonah just didn't get it.

>I'd have laughed and flirted back.
What would you have said to be flirty, you have 30 seconds to think of a witty response.

It was a trap that's not fair

but you're also a millionaire so you can forget

Best answer is to compliment her.

>Wow, funny and beautiful, now that's my dream combo

There, was that so hard?

Something about weather girl and which way the wind "blows."

>takes 10 minutes
>this is the best he can come up with

>someone calls you a fat unattractive fuckup
>your response is that
lmao

How about posting a fucking link for context, faggot? Holy shit this board is more pretentious than the Hollywood niggers they criticize...

Brah, I had just read your reply. I don't hang on your every word.

>being this new

>lol are you coming on to me you fat hairy jew?

>Yes, like the Germans over the Maginot Line.

>frequenting Sup Forums and not literally any other board
>caring about Sup Forums "memes"

Yea, I don't really come here often. It's sad that you do.

This guy has to be the least funny guy doing domedy