I'm watching this now. Is it really as Sup Forums says? What should I expect?

I'm watching this now. Is it really as Sup Forums says? What should I expect?

Other urls found in this thread:

youtu.be/bcIxf1Xb78I
youtube.com/watch?v=dqjzquzFSMg
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

its exactly as Sup Forums says

whe whole thing is social commentary on the current state of europe and islam

How though?

youtu.be/bcIxf1Xb78I

It's a cute movie

How much did Sup Forums actually find? What was the initial reaction?

Apparently the sequel is confirmed. What political issue they should touch next?

Pedophilia

It's not subtle. Just watch the film.

Coincidence, but good for a laugh if you take it literally.

they already did that.

The thing is, even if they didn't set out to make a movie about the refugee crisis, it must have influenced them on some level. It's like how you can feel the influence of the Cold War in a lot of movies that probably weren't intended to having anything to do with it.
It's just the zeitgeist.

The cartoons and comics are better~

The Stella cartoon is fucking great.

It's all just one huge coincidence but it's funny if you don't care for politics:
>Islanders live isolated in a paradise
>All out of sudden immigrants arrive to the island
>The leader literally has an arab beard
>The islanders are charmed and immediately take the immigrants in without any doubt
>The cynical anti-immigrant asshole is wary of the immigrants
>Everyone else tells him to shut up and let them enjoy themselves
>Cynical asshole catches the immigrants stealing important shit and leaving
>Everyone realizes cynical asshole was right for being anti-immigrant

Sup Forums always twisted the motive around so that they can stroke their own cocks. Just watch the movie and ignore what those stupid fags say.

still waiting for season 3

My man!

The end.

Atlest they got a cameo in the movie.

Sup Forumsmblr's got its panties in a bunch again

Nah, he's right. Fuck off with your "alt-right" memes.

I hope you're baiting because only retards think that the anti-immigration message wasn't just a coincidence.

I can stroke my cock to this movie without their help~

You Sup Forumsfags are literally the Sup Forums version of SJWs, though.

>If you laugh at Sup Forumsmblr's Sup Forums boogeyman, you are Sup Forums

youtube.com/watch?v=dqjzquzFSMg

Aw yeah, I love this review.

>If you disagree with me you're twiggered :'(
Like clockwork. Enjoy your anti-immigrant propaganda, I guess?

Anyways
>[UNSOLICITED OPINIONS ON ISRAEL]
Kek, screencapping that

>screencapping a link

nice

Man I wish my photoshopfu wasn't so shit, this seems like prime Sup Forums banner material

Really? I thought it was about the native Americans seeing as to how the pigs brought technology to the island.

Aspect ratio is wrong for a banner. It's a good cap.

OP here. At first it seemed like that to me too. Then again, I'm Native American so maybe it was just easier to see it that way for me.

A coexist bumper sticker. Hamnesty international shilling for invaders.

You are confusing coincidence with pure coincidence.

There is no mythology of the Native Americans preaching tolerance and becoming personally offended for the smallest slight aimed at the invaders.

Also the Eagle was modern America, so thinking the movie was about American Indians seems a bit weird to me.

Kek
They did it for the lulz. The Angy Birds producers found Sup Forums and decide to make a movie about it for the lulz.

>He fell for the alt-right meme

Is the yellow bird gay? It sure seemed like it with his mannerisms and mostly that whole Magic Mike fantasy sequence.

I guess that's true. I'm going to be completely honest and say I only saw it because I think Jason's voice is hot af.

This movie was another surprise for me, much like Cloudy. I thought this was gonna be shit, but it was surprisingly well written.

If you mean Cloudy with a Chance of Meatballs, that's even more of an awful movie then this one.

At present rate of immigration (not just refugees, foreign brides and family reunification represents huge continuing streams of immigrants) Germany will be majority Muslim in little more than 1 generation.

I wish it was all a meme.

I saw it recently and yeah, it's pretty obvious to a point where it's funny.

In a scene Sudeikis bird discovers that the pigs are much more than they said they were and he goes to the townsfolk saying something like "they said only a few came in the boat but they lied"

Then there's another line about background checking all the pigs

I'm tempted to mail a copy of this movie to Trump's campaign office

Do it

I wish I could say I gave a fuck, but alt-righters have sucked out any sort of sympathy I had for the immigrant issue.

Mostly because they would rather circlejerk about how all muslims are subhuman instead of giving people solutions for this crisis. Victims of assault, rape and other crimes are only used for shitty memes and circlejerking. They also like to use terrorist attacks as fodder for their agenda. Not to mention that they're all insufferable NEETsocs with a superiority complex.

I could care less if Europe burns, because it's obvious they don't care, either.

>comics are better
>written by Jeff Parker
He's legitimately the most underappreciated writer in comics so no surprise there.

>Underappreciated writer
Tell me more, user. Share your favorite works of him to me.

Say I'm reaching or whatever but we've had plenty of cartoons based on the concept of "these newcomers end up being dangerous and the cynist was right all along" long before the immigrant crisis and Angry Birds is only following those cartoons.

You could see it anyway you want but IMO the sticker and the Hamnesty Int. were placed to poke fun at how people could have assumed this movie was about current events.

>Mostly because they would rather circlejerk about how all muslims are subhuman instead of giving people solutions for this crisis

You kick immigrants out and don't let them back in. Problem solved.

Batman '66, everything Agents of Atlas, Thunderbolts #138-174 (gets retitled as Dark Avengers with #175, ends at #190 with Parker still writing; still good), X-Men: First Class, Exiles v2 1-6 (great series that died a quick death thanks to Claremont's New Exiles ruining the brand), Underground (indie comic he did with Steve Lieber).

He also had a decent run on Aquaman fairly recently though I've never read Aquaman so I don't know how good it is but really, pick up anything with his name on it and you're guaranteed a pretty good read.

Europe is just closest to the abyss. You're getting yours too.

I'm sure your lack of sympathy will be of great comfort to any family member of yours forced to grow up in a society overwhelmed by immigrants. Uncle bleeding heart had no sympathy for you, you girls need to bleed a lot for the sins of your fathers.

I dont think you even know what you're attempting to vaguely predict about.

>"Maybe if I spout as many Sup Forumsfag buzzwords as possible I'll create a good argument!"

Anyways I can't wait until muslims rape my women and kill my men.

I will do user, thanks for the recommendations

It is exactly as Sup Forums says it is.

But apparently pointing out a blatantly obvious anti-immigration message in a film means your Sup Forums now, because Sup Forums is the hip new boogieman that all the cool kids like to get irrationally worked up about.

It took me half the movie to realize the yellow fucker was Olaf.

Everyone has to be afraid of being on the wrong side of history, especially people who can't easily be ridiculed. Roxio's small act of rebellion is a danger to the status quo.

Because the standard modes of attack would work poorly against them people would rather pretend they dindu nothing. Nothing to see here, it's still verboten to question Human Rights uber alles or even examine it's results. We didn't allow them to get away with it, because they didn't even do anything.

Can somebody explain the final scene to me? Why did the 3 baby birds just catapult themselves to sea? Did they commit suicide? What was the about? I understand they're characters/an attack from the game, but what the fuck