Does anyone know where to buy german uniforms for cheap?

Does anyone know where to buy german uniforms for cheap?

Other urls found in this thread:

amazon.com/Muslim-Islamic-Women-Plain-Burka/dp/B00CMFLP4G
twitter.com/AnonBabble

>be american
>want to were German uniform
Helo redditt

>what is Halloween

Just dress as a Klansman

Here is my imitation of a klansman:

"Whyte power!" "The bible spoke about the beasts who wore clothes, you negroes are the beasts" "You god damn homosexual"

one guy on ebay
jacket is $250 pants $150

Halloween is literally redbit

>be Polish, want to dress like a cowboy

I'm not made of fuckin money here

I will trade you mine for an authentic templar knight battle armor.

It could be a replica as long as it is very nicely made.

I need it to carry a knight of templar flag and walk around outside of mosques for lols.

they could easily be $600

If you're looking for cheap repros, hit up eBay and look for Asian sellers or reenactors trying to get rid of their shit.

ww2sale.com

chinese manufacturer/retailer so the quality is meh, they might take forever to ship it out (they did for me) but with the price I paid I was pretty satisfied with what I got.

If you expectation is to get it for halloween, I suggest you place your order now. It took them 6 weeks to ship my uniform.

Dunno, but I really wish I could afford them xD the cheaper they are the less historically accurate they may be. Also, don't expect historical replica reconstructions to be absolutely 100% accurate, they aren't always, but most are pretty damn close you certainly can not tell the difference most of the time. There's no reason why the replicas can't be 100% accurate though, I don't mean to discourage you in your search.

Would you settle for a bunny suit? It has floppy ears.

>xD

You have to be willing to shell out at least $500 if you want it to not look like shit. You have to accept that. Surcompany and Stahladler are both good companies.

Also don't buy any patches.

Their patches are decent quality, but they look fucking retarded. I'm not going to take a picture of the SS arm eagle that I got, but it looks fucking retarded. I mean seriously retarded.

If you do go with them, their uniforms are of decent quality though and I would just stick with that.

If in the United States to go out in such uniform how police/people will react?

I have a nice set of SS Panzer Blacks. I've only worn them once. Lovely uniform tho.

>xD

Until 2015 it was great. Occasionally offended one or two people.
But since 2015 people get pissed and violent to see you like that. People here became over sensitive pussies in one year because they know Obama is done soon.

I really don't know

I want to do it to make it to the media when they claim they are scared.

That way I can set up a gofundme page saying us LARPers are being profiled by Muslims for lots of Christian donations.

I dont want them thinking easter is coming early.

Also dont steal my master plan.

I bought a Soviet uniform for Halloween last year. It was so fucking legit. Everyone thought I was a Nazi though. And this nigger with a British accent kept fucking with me - she kept saying 'we,' referring to the British. I was thinking to myself, you fucking monkey, you're not British. you're a fucking nigger.'

It's not illegal so it's not like you can be arrested.

As for being harassed by people I don't know. I haven't worn mine out and I got it partly for the same reason OP is.

I mean for halloween the point is to dress up as something scary to spook people. What's scarier nowadays than a fucking Nazi?

amazon.com/Muslim-Islamic-Women-Plain-Burka/dp/B00CMFLP4G

Based. But in my town people do fucking go retard rage in my city now when they see it.

bump