Am I weird for really liking this film?

Am I weird for really liking this film?

It's my favorite Wes Anderson flick.

Mine too.

Only if you think it's superior to Life Aquatic

Mine as well

Only if you fap while watching it

Rushmore is Wes Anderson's funniest film.
The rest are too focused on meticulous set design

no?

This is my favorite film

nah it's kino desu. 2nd best wes flick (grand budapest #1)

I absolutely can't stand the main character in Rushmore. If day Darjeeling and Life Aquatic are his best. They look great but they feel more natural instead of like a meticulously designed dollhouse

Life Aquatic > Grand Budapest > Moonrise > Darjeeling w/ Hotel Chevalier > Fantastic Fox > Tenenbaums = Rushmore

yeah you're pretty quirky lmao

See, Rushmore's great though, definitely best Bill Murray.
>Were you in the shit?
>Yeah, I was in the shit.

Moonrise > Darjeeling > Tenenbaums > Grand Budapest > Life Aquatic > Rushmore > Fantastic Fox > Bottle Rocket

Grand Budapest is incredibly well made, but to such an extent that I feel Wes is getting in the way of himself, the style takes over the focus of the whole film. I feel Moonrise and Darjeeling are more whole films, they have much more heart while still having his trademark style. And Tenenbaums is just an absolute classic, probably his tightest script.

Life Aquatic is okay, but didn't do much for me for some reason. It had some great parts but it felt a bit too disjointed, too much stuff going on. Still really got me at parts, but overall left me feeling a bit wanting. Rushmore is great but also has him still coming into his own, it's not quite on his later level yet.

Fantastic Fox looks great but it didn't really capture, even though I loved the book as a kid. Dunno why. And Bottle Rocket is just.. eh. It's okay. Nothing more. Good for a debut film I guess.

Life Aquatic > Grand Budapest > Tenenbaums > Rushmore > Fantastic Fox > Moonrise > Darjeeling w/ Hotel Chevalier > Bottle Rocket

You're a god damn pleb for liking anything this hack has made

reddit thread

Reported to the authorities.

>I have to like the things Sup Forums likes because I'm a brainless faggot

I bet you secretly like the films of Wes Anderson

Fantastic Mr Fox>Grand Budapest Hotel>Moonrise Kingdom>Life Aquatic
(That's all I've seen don't have a cow sneed)

Are you underage? Who hasn't seen The Royal Tenenbaums?

Why isn't Kara Hayward more popular in Hollywood?

I have been meaning to watch it, no need to freak out user it's just a movie

Seems like Wes was too focused on writing quirky situations and framing le hipster symmetrical shots to give his audience an authentic and touching story. As a matter of fact, The Royal Tenenbaums is a much better film.

I have no ideal.

virgin detected