Finland hate thread, worst and most pointless Nordic country. Russia should have finished the job

Finland hate thread, worst and most pointless Nordic country. Russia should have finished the job.

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=dgzU0LiLK_Q
youtube.com/watch?v=rIZ3zs26RDQ
m.youtube.com/watch?v=TL7ZiyqFzS0
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Lalli
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

DELETE THIS!!

>Norway

Wtf I hate Finland now

Finland? More like FUNland, amirite?

Oy Vey don't forget the 6 trillion Finns that died durning the hyperwar!

b-b-but i love you norway, even more than sweden. i even visit your country every year

It's a fucking testicle. Not even part of the cock

Finland has been independent since 1917 and yet its only contributions to Western culture is Sprudo and Angry birds.

Finland seems pretty cool, I'm considering moving there if nz ends up turning into a multicultural shit hole. I have a fin bro who can get me a job at a place called Siwa and let me stay at his until I get on my feet.

Any fin bros recommend moving there?

Siwa? Get ready for puukko

Helsinki > Oslo

SIWA IS THE MOST ROBBED

I DON'T UNDERSTAND

youtube.com/watch?v=dgzU0LiLK_Q

I agree OP. Please kick us out from the cuck union

finland for greatest neighbor

I mean I love Russia and all but I don't think I want to join them

Finland truly is a fucking shithole. I fucking hate the people of finland, I hate the politicians, I hate the bureaucracy, I hate the weather, I hate the food, I hate that there's nothing to do, I hate the high taxes.

There's nothing I like about finland, fuck this place.

Fuck off fjord monkey, Finns are bro tier.

somalian immigrant spotted.

but why only one post?

maybe it is because you want to bring attention towards finlan?

Shit country desu.

People usually make fun of American rednecks and how stupid they are, but your average boomer-aged Finn is the most stupid fuck walking on this planet.

Easily the shittiest people on the planet, this country may be somewhat tolerable when all the fucking boomers die in 20 years

I've actually noticed that finnish rednecks are very similar to american ones

Finns are cool.

Norway is know for blond sluts.
Painu hevon vittuun!

Eat shit and die, you cancer of Norway's society.

That is because dumb hicks tend to be rural, low-income and come from the poorest part of Finland and have a rather distinct dialect that isnt necessarily intelligible to rest of Finns.

As for distinguishing characteristics, i cant really tell. i suppose its the usual stuff, drink more, love to fish and hunt and occasionally ( this is not a bad thing ) spotted driving old beatup trucks, quads, tractors/ other farming epuiqment to the store to pick up weekly groceries and/or just more booze.

Throw in the moonshine culture and guns and you get the point.

I don't have problem with old school "hilibilly rednecks", but the worst shit of this country are the hillibillies who have tried to urbanize in modern times even though they have been living in the woods for the last 500 years.

Fuck off and die.

The most robbed shop in Finland

Fuck off from based Finland you fag, don't you have children to kidnap?

is this a 5min hate program like in 1984, but in thread form?

Look like faggots. Invented Linux. Their only achievement. Oz shits all over you and I bet your women are stuck up bitches so even they can get fucked.

It's gonna be 17 degrees celsius here tomorrow, I'll freeze my nuts off and think of how fucking gay all you cold countries are. Even the Scots.

Don't talk to me or my father ever again

Daily reminder that Svalbard is a Russian colony. Wtf man I was legit upset when I learned this.

Finland is really nice. Eat shit haters

Finland is based as fuck

How can Norway even compete?

sad!

You nailed it.

Funland > Shitway

What the hell is this cosplay?

Be honest, it's pretty hardcore.

Who's forcing you fucks to stay here?
Get the fuck out if you don't like living here.

KILL YOURSELF RACE-BAITING JEW

Thread reported.

FUCK OFF PROXXY SCUM
FUNLAND FOREVER GREATEST ALLY

REEEEEEEEEE

Hey Norgebro, how does a trainway track built trough Northern Norway, that connects Northern Finland to the North Sea, sound?

Finns are based

They should give us North Sea access as a birthday gift instead of a barren mountain, although i'll still take anything desu senpai.

>North sea access
Are you trying to jew our oil?

Redpill me on Sami people. The grills look qt af.

kys

>1 post by this id

just like if russia could finnish the job
KEK
Finland is the most based and redpilled Nordic country BTW
I'm pretty sure you never met a Finn OP

Sounds like a good idea, now our bureaucracy needs (minimum) 25 years to discuss this topic.

Probably the same here likewise.

>To help commemorate the 100th anniversary of Finland’s declaration of independence from Russia on Dec. 6, 1917, a group of Norwegians is urging the government to move a point on its border with Finland some 490 feet to the north and 650 feet to the east. Halti’s peak would become the highest point in Finland, surpassing a spur of the mountain that tops out at 4,344 feet.

>Informed of the proposed gift, Anne Cathrine Frostrup, director-general of the Norwegian Mapping Authority, responded with generosity — if a bit of condescension. “It is a nice gift to give to a country that lacks a high mountain, where the highest point isn’t even a peak,” she said.

>Aili Keskitalo, president of the Sami Parliament of Norway, said the Sami consider the mountain holy, and national borders irrelevant.

>“I think it represents a colonial understanding, a conqueror mentality that I oppose,” she said of the proposed transfer. “I think it is absurd to think that you can give away something you don’t own.”

>She added: “Halti is situated in a Sami area, used by Sami on both sides of the mountains. The border was not drawn by Sami, and the borders have caused us nothing but problems. From a Sami perspective, the idea that a mountain can be owned by a state seems strange. To us, it would be better if there was no border at all.”

>Beaska Niillas, another Norwegian Sami leader, who lives next to the Norwegian-Finnish border, went even further. “I think if land should be given back to anyone, it should be given back to the Sami,” he said, calling the mountain “stolen goods.”

>He added: “If the mountain top becomes a new Finnish tourist attraction, I fear the possibility of a greater push for the construction of cabins, cafes and restaurants there.”
Snowniggers who came here after us, tried to fuck us, got rekt, and are now crying for benefits and reparations, claiming to be the indigenous people.

Fuck man, us Nordics need to unite. All love to our Nordic neighbors.

Of course not, greatest ally.

But imagine how much cheaper it would be in the long run, to be able to establish a port in the north sea, that could be supplied via land channels (trough Finland), as well, instead of relying on sea routes that risk freezing over during winters.

Imagine all those tons of steel needed for Oil platforms that you could ferry via trains trough Finland, instead of via boats.

Finns, will Remedy ever make another Max Payne or Alan Wake game?

Only after you get rid of your mudslime & nignog problems Swen.

No, since quantum break bombed, but we have something better.

youtube.com/watch?v=rIZ3zs26RDQ

Wouldn't mind genociding a few samis to give a mountain away desu senpai

Amen!

>goes to Finland
>get stabbed for bumping into someone

W-will you help me Genghis?

I'm just here to post spurdo.

i think that finns and finland is best nordic country desu. then denmark and sweden. norway is worst

BENIS! XDDDDDDDDDDD

A rather sizeable amount of Finns like to drive American cars - not Ford of Europe or GM's OPEL cars - full size tanks here.

>Spurdo
HELLO :DDDD

Maybe... for a price.

helo :--DDDDD

m.youtube.com/watch?v=TL7ZiyqFzS0
Love the children shows we had. I wamna fug Tea even if she is annoying as fuck.

Sami don't waste time, i see

Nothing wrong with a little genocide

what does that mean in english Mika?

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Lalli

not siwa

this

>Almost 8,000 asylum seekers have left Finland, confirms Migri

>Over 7,700 asylum seekers left or were removed from Finland during the course of 2015, confirms Esko Repo, the head of asylum affairs at the Finnish Immigration Service (Migri).

>Uusi Suomi asked him to comment on the issue after Simon Elo (PS), a first-term Member of the Parliament, estimated in his blog that most of the additional 3,000 applicants whose whereabouts remain unknown to the authorities havealso left the country. “A total of 9,000–10,000 applicants who arrived in the country as part of last year's massive wave of asylum seekers have already left or been removed from Finland,” wrote Elo.

1/3 of asylum seekers leaving on their own... Why they hate our country

Finland is my favourite Nordic country

you just described me and mah crew

hahahahahahahahahahaahhahaha

this is so fucked up

its people of helsinki