Why do you support the dead jew on a stick, aryan men? Why don't you worship the gods of your ancestors?

Why do you support the dead jew on a stick, aryan men? Why don't you worship the gods of your ancestors?

Other urls found in this thread:

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Christian_Identity
gotquestions.org/I-AM.html
conservapedia.com/Debate:Did_Jesus_ever_claim_to_be_God?
youtube.com/watch?v=uocDk3Ydhkg
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

Because my ancestors' god's were beat by Him.

The strong do what they will, the weak suffer what they must.

i never supported him

when i was a baby they never did the put water on head by priest thing that supposedly makes you a christian lol

praise finnish ancient gods ok

there are no gods

> never did the put water on head

That would be called "baptism". You learn new things everyday.

This , jew on a stick beat all the pagan gods and allah , and now we abandoned jew on a stick we get beat by allah alone

>Really makes you think

Race doesn't matter to God, accept the true God and live a life of peace, user

You're going straight to hell you dirty fucking heathen.

But can you be sure?

What chance is there that the Romans created Christianity artificially as a pseudo-jew religion to divide the Jews and supress revolts. Or even deeper, that Jews created it so they could destroy the Romans who had destroyed their Temple?

Because they've been eternally cucked by jews.

Why do you think everyone on this board who has more than 2 brain cells to rub together refers to them as christcucks?

BASED DYKE FINGERER.

Totally agree, man. Much love from across the pond.

IN REALITY:

The Pharisees, who gravely mislead the Jews and begun them on their path to destruction, hated Jesus. They believed in the Babylonian Talmud, which said that if you indirectly lead to someone's death, it was not your fault. SO, the Pharisees used the Romans to kill Jesus and get away with it.

It was at this point they gained the upper hand on Earth, perhaps Satan saw their potential. So the Devil and the Pharisees went deep undercover and used the Roman Empire as a puppet. They invented the Church of Christendom (false Jews, since they say they follow Christ and God but really do not and are well-known to be pedophiles) to mislead the people into thinking this was the way of God, excusing them to kill off anyone who gets in their way, namely Arabs and other Gentiles which the Pharisaic Jews were deeply contentious and jealous of.

So, in the Bible, it says that Rome was destined to fall and be divided into four parts (Daniel 7:24). This was the end of an era but the start of a new one.

The Catholic Church has always been a front, a puppet played by the Synagogue of Satan to weed out those who spoke the truth of God and Christ, as well as cover up the true meaning behind the Bible.

Finally, God never intended for a human government nor religious system to be put in place, but only allowed for humble men and women of ALL ethnicities and nationalities to be united by Him, lovingly carrying out Bible discussion and praise in their own homes and in their comfy little temples.

Which Bishop is that

This is the most autistic example of Proddyposting I've ever seen

lmao, they put kievan prince svyatoslav from swedish dynasty who actuall destroyed khazaria as the picture of "fearsome khazarian warrior"

I don't even consider myself part of a denomination. That was also 'not part of the plan'.

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Christian_Identity

St. Boniface, when he chopped down an old oak for Thor worship. He built a church out of it, but the story of him chopping down the tree is where Christmas trees come from.

>Why don't you worship the gods of your ancestors?

Jesus Christ has been the God of my ancestors for the last 2000 years.

>someone else also coined the term 'Talmudist'

I'm a jew and the Pharisees at the time seemed SUPER corrupt. I don't buy Christianity or all the anti-jew propaganda (blood libel stuff) but at the same time they were the ancestors of modern rabbinic Judaism. Also, zealots were BASED af. Visited Mount Masada and it was super cool and I'm proud of them. And I'm a reform Jew so our official stance is that Talmudic knowledge is no more or less wise than what our current Rabbis say (AKA we don't really buy most of the Talmud) apart from where it says to be charitable. I DO wish my temple would stop pushing refugees and gun control. I SEE why they are trying to help but they don't get that they are hurting and out of touch wealthy liberals. It will take a lot of restraint to not fight some of them when I see them for High Holy Holidays.

I kind of wonder if in Jesus's time that the Jews promised people something, a messiah, a child, a plan to revolt, something and it went awry and Christianity is the abortion that survived. I don't mind Christ I just don't think he was the Messiah and that is the official Jewish position.

Eh, I'm a jew and even if Christians hate us I consider interfaith dialogue to be important. My dad converted from Greek Orthodox and we need to focus on what we share, not what drives us apart.

Will Geert ever lead your nation?

Preach, brother.

1200-1500*

I derped and replied to myself.

Answer is here

The polls have been looking great for a long time now , voting is next year, i have no clue what will happen since no one wants to rule with wilders

Doubtful. Dutch parliamentary culture is such that leading parties always need to form a coalition to be viable. Since geert has based his entire party on oppositionalism and doesn't have many actually competent candidates to fill his fraction in parliament, none of the big parties want to work with him.

It's a common misconception that Jesus is God, when in fact he is the SON OF God.

There is no Trinity, that was a pagan belief borrowed from Babylon and Egypt.

God is Father.

Jesus is the Father's son.

And the Holy Spirit (or Ghost) is God’s power in action, his active force. God sends out his spirit by projecting his energy to any place to accomplish his will.

Thanks! I think people need to understand the denominational differences in Judaism and that Reform Jews (beyond Jesus) are not THAT far apart, xcept that our services are in Hebrew theirs in English. The prayers mostly sound the same and we are about stable healthy families and life cycle events and celebrating the seasons. I don't mind going to a Church, I just don't believe in Jesus but I would if it were important to a friend or lover.

Right wing gay here. I'm so proud that many of us are coming out of the woodwork. What was the name of that guy who got killed in Europe for being gay and far right?

No.

i know the finnish word for it lol

That trinity stuff is a lot of mental gymnastics for me. I get the idea of "I am not my father" that you shouldn't be held accountable for sins of the father, but at the same time I just think of God as one being, indivisible. More of sort of a force or a spirit than a guy in the sky.

>Right wing gay here
How does it feel knowing that both major parties secretly hate you?

Pretty much this, along with 250 years of my family fighting wars for this country/Texas and when push came to shove they weren't praying for Mjolnir to strike down their enemies. They had scripture written in a notebook and St. Christopher on their neck.

Not sure who exactly you are talking about, but Wilder's spiritual predecessor Pim Fortuyn was very open about being gay. He was killed by an far-left animal rights activist though, not the type that would kill him for being gay.

>no one wants to rule with wilders
Elaborate a bit on that? I'm assuming it's because of his straight-forwardness, but are these people on the left or just people in general?

>"If Jerusalem falls into the hands of the Muslims, Athens and Rome will be next. Thus, Jerusalem is the main front protecting the West. It is not a conflict over territory but rather an ideological battle, between the mentality of the liberated West and the ideology of Islamic barbarism. There has been an independent Palestinian state since 1946, and it is the kingdom of Jordan."
>He called on the Dutch government to refer to Jordan as Palestine and move its embassy to Jerusalem.

The man has balls.

People have always hated me. I relish a challenge. They hated Jesus too and he is now worshipped worldwide.

Yes Pim, he seemed based but a lot of his stuff wasn't translated into English so I don't know th specifics of his views.

Only germanics would made a thread like this

They are so stupid and desilusional

Jesus says that he is "I AM that I AM". IF you understand Hebrew, you would now that he called himself God just then.

Except Jesus never said that, God did.

I'm sorry, should've clarified. These should answer your questions.

gotquestions.org/I-AM.html

conservapedia.com/Debate:Did_Jesus_ever_claim_to_be_God?

>Why do you support God instead of dead LARPers fantasies?

Still Jesus says "I AM", which pretty much means hes calling himself God in Hebrew

I still think it was made up by Jews or Romans or both for political purposes but people can indulge in theological debates if it suits them.

>hurr Jesus never said that
John 8:58 "Jesus said to them, “Truly, truly, I say to you, before Abraham was, I am.”

I already brought you something, look up a few posts.

None of the abrahamic religions are even remotely Aryan anyways.
There are many Gods roaming the universe

I don't. And we have no knowledge of Slavic gods. So atheist I am.

>god of your ancestors
>Tengri
>mfw Tengri was declared identical to God
>mfw never been a paganshit

There is only one God and He does not look like that. Well, okay, actually He can become whatever He wants to become (that's one meaning of His Hebrew name, YHWH).

Also, Jews are apparently not allowed to speak that name, YHWH, because it's "too holy". Maybe that explains why the conspirators allowed the Church to take His name out of the Bible.

Really makes you think.

Wrong tho
"I AM" is just a pseudonym god gave moses for the israelites
He is not god

>god of my ancestors

so Jesus Christ?

He was a nice fella, could turn water into alcohol and other crazy shit

Well so jew story is that the actual name gets spoken by the Kohen Gadol (high priest) once a year in the holiest part of the temple and it would be blasphemous for a commoner to utter it. Part of it is that we don't have the vowels used to make the Torah so we don't know the EXACT proper way to say it and it might genuinely be a mistranslation ( for all I know his name could have been Joshua and the book is wrong about it).

Jesus was a Jews in the sense that Norman Finkelstein is a Jew. Jesus has some of the best anti-Jew lines in recorded history.

I wish I could go back in time and follow Jesus and his Apostles on all their travels.

It would be such an experience and would be a greater honor than doing the same with any politician or celebrity.

>Batman never said that, Bruce Wayne did.

Thanks for clarifying, I don't know a whole lot about Jewish culture/religion.

Except Jesus was not racist. He was only referring to the Pharisees (a Jewish sect) who were misleading the Judeans.

That is totally different.

>Why don't you worship the gods of your ancestors?

My ancestors? You mean my ancestors centuries back? People that shat in the woods?

>still believing roman propaganda in 2016
So after a bunch of jew revolts in early AD Romans decided to promote a false flag religion that's watered down Judaism + elements of Mithraism/Dionysian cult worship (get the slaves/military on board) where anyone can join. And all the good goyim follow along. Turn the other cheek, don't rebel against the Romans, yes yes! Basically cuck the religion and you wonder why Islam is taking over and jews STILL control everything important.

This is the same for real Europeans. Tyr, Zeus, Dieu, Deus, Jupiter etc. are all from the same root word: Dyeus Phter, which literally means 'Heavenly Father.'

We've always been worshipping our Father in Heaven.

W-what? Jesus was never part of that. What propaganda?

Haha they clearly pulled a fast one. I can't tell if the jews or the romans did it or in collaboration ut look at the history. Judea is a VERY profitable province for Rome and they can't afford to keep having to quell rebellion and people refuse to pay taxes. Jews rebelled a bunch of times in early AD years leading to Bar Kokhba Revolt in 132 AD. So Romans get together and make up some bullshit that there was a jew who hated the jews, fill it with anti jew propaganda, make sure to make the doctrine about never rebelling against your master (slaves allowed to join, unlike judaism, turn the other cheek) so they can keep collecting Shekels and Christians are none the wiser. You REALLY think there was some dude wandering around as the song of god? Yes the Pharisees were rich and corrupt but so were the Romans. After dealing with the zealots and all the revolts Romans were probably happy to have some magical new religion where it said not to fight back and then after their Empire was falling apart anyways they converted to it. Its Judaism - ethnocentrism/nationalism +cuckery.

Thats the whole idea the trinity is complex because it is from god , muhamad did not figure it out and people can easily debunk the quran that way, mo (Allah)thought the trinity was mary, jesus ,and god

I think Jesus was a pretty cool guy who doesn't afraid of anything.

>Implying pim did not get murdered by the leftist politicians by giving pim no security like wilders has

youtube.com/watch?v=uocDk3Ydhkg

Its still henotheism not monotheism. Either its divine or its not. Even in Judaism we tend to downplay minor or earlier txts that talk of demigods or giants.

Oh, yeah, I forgot, being Jewish means you don't believe Jesus was the Messiah. Not judging btw.

I guess it's all really a question of faith and whether we put into it or not. But in the end, we all will see soon enough, we'll all be judged.

Whether you're right or whether I'm right, or whether neither or both are right, we'll see together. Maybe when that day comes, we'll talk about it.

But good talk, have a good night, I'm going to sleep. Good night to all of you.

Holy shit how out of touch with reality can you be?

How out of touch can YOU be. Most people aren't read up on the history of Jewish revolts in Judea in the Roman Empire so they don't understand why the Romans would be politically motivated to support this.

I had a rabbi who was my grandmothers 2nd husband (therefore not related to me).

He converted to Christianity.

So the whole "jewish concoction theory doesn't make sense to me.

saved

What is revealed in this latest manifestation of the evil spirit of the elites who today claim to lead the world, it is the absolute size of the Lie, with which they try to impose their evil empire. The war in Iraq and the events related to it, was not only a disaster, but one of the (many) horrors of human history, when he rejects the Truth of Christ. The consequences of the invasion, the destruction of the middle east and the millions of civilian deaths, they had (and have), only one purpose: to spread an anti-human project that seems to have no end. It seems ...

Politically motivated to support, sure. But to claim that Christianity was made by le jews is pretty far-fetched (and outright stupid).

Well Romans probably did, not Jews. They had every political motivation to so they could collect taxes and stop having to pay their military to quell violence in Judea.

No made up by the Romans, or at least that some schizo or alkie jew had this magical idea for a new religion and the Romans and/or Jews funded it realizing is served their purposes.

>implying worshipping a horse-fucker is more sensible than an executed jew
>implying worshipping a god of thunder who cross-dressed and got raped by a giant is sensible compared to an executed jew

sand > snow, if you actually believe in any non-hindu paganism you need to realise how much of a neckbearded homosex you are

yes probably since jesus is not the father , and the father is greater then jesus

I don't get if Christians see Jesus as semi-divine though. If he is, you have a god, a demi-god, and whatever the hell the holy spirit is and how is that monotheism?

i am a nihilist, i dont believe any gods exist and surely dont go to a god damn church and donate money to some lying thieving pedophile preacher

Our other options are run by brown people at least that guy is white