ITT: Movies women just can't understand

ITT: Movies women just can't understand

I watched it two years ago. It was OK, pretty rough pacing wise. Harvey Keitel was woefully miscast, should have been Sam Shepard or something. But it was entertaining and there were some feels courtesy of Carradine.

>a man was offended in front of his m'lday and he started to act like a mad cucк ever since
What's to understand?

Honor

His "honor" was entirely defined by how he looked in some woman's yes.

Confirmed for not understanding

>Women
>Understanding

Any film that's not about being a selfish vapid cunt on legs really.

>written and director

What was his problem?

underrated movie.

Dunkirk

Fight club?
Bronson?
Not sure if women understand them.

ITT only women posted so far

plz keep you autism at

>said the woman

>i bet sofia schlicks to the dailies from this every night.

Yes I am jealous

anyone can understand bronson. He´s not exactly complicated.

It didn't seem that way at all to me, I just watched it for the first time a week or so ago.
I took it that Feraud was just a belligerent little shithead initially, drunk on his success from the duel he had just fought and then he develops this obsession with getting one over Armond after he gets the better of him in their first exchange. I believe Feraud saw him as an overall better man as time goes on with their back and forth little battles and there was an element of jealousy at play.

This.
>falling down is about an angry white virgin, not about a man fed up with the current state of society
>dirty harry is about a racist, sexist pig, not about an old-school cop trying to do his job in a "stylish", politically correct society
>death wish is about a crazy conservative going on a rampage, not about a bleeding heart liberal losing his loved ones to a corrupt society and doing something about it
>bridesmaids is about... well, bridesmaids is a great movie with an interesting plot and unique characters, not about a bunch of women constantly bickering, bitching and fighting for two hours

rewatched this last night and not a single women would be able to truly "get" this movie, even though its about as simple as it can be.
It's not even about him necessarily being white, although him being white in LA during that time came as a disadvantage when it comes to taking a walk down the street, but it's about how gradual societal changes can take a toll on an honest, hardworking, good man and how even the best of us can break over time.