Dr. Drew is "gravely concerned" about Hillary Clinton's health

ebaumsworld.com/videos/dr-drew-gravely-concerned-about-hillary-clintons-health/85109195/

Damn.

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=tRtdA1w7AAQ
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

Wtf? I'm 16 and pregnant now

youtube.com/watch?v=tRtdA1w7AAQ

Dr. Drew (((PINSKY)))

Exactly. That nigger is voting for Hillary no matter what shape she is in.

Hillary just wants to be President, doesn't matter if it's only for 1 day.

He makes some good points.

Even when she had her seizure her eyes went goofy. I screen capped this and it's not photoshopped.

This guy doesn't know what he's talking about. It's all a hoax guys, Hillary is totally fine :^)

In fact, she's in such great health, I bet you she could able to stand all on her own during the debates :^)))

Screenshot this

>Famed Dr. Drew found dead in the middle of a alley with a knife to the back od the head. LADP ruled suicide no foul play.

>He left behind a suicide note indicating his regret for making assumptions about Hillary Clinton's health and claimed that Donald Trump put him up to it

>ebaumsworld
how in the fuck is that still a site

eBaumsworld is actually a pretty far-right bastion.

Check out their forums (you have to scroll to the very end of the web page to find them)
but also their TC is the #1 Right/Far-Right chatroom on Tinychat: tinychat com/ebaumsimperium

>ebaumsworld
wow

It was the Russians!

wat

You think after having a kid her vagaina was not as tight as an interns? You think bill made her take it up the shitter? He stuck his engorged, diseased red raw penis up her unlubed anus and pounded a few times a night and afterwards as a mixture of cum and shit trickled out and she went to wipe it he said 'leave it bitch, it'll be lube for the next round, plus the smell is sexyfunky'. After all these years her anus is now like a wellington boot top, permanently open and much of it so riddled with warts and stuff that she has virtually no sensation for the first 8 inchs. She has no way of telling if she needs to shit or fart so is constantly clenching, but even then liquid still seeps out. Coughing obviously causes to much extra strain and she sharts. Maybe butt tampons and adult diapers are the only way she can get about in public these days, even then she has to keep the public away as the smell can not be completely masked.

I've seen so many women turn into a pile of shit at her age. My mum is the same but only lives well because she takes about 50 pills a day and lives a piss easy boomer life.

Unless they stay thin women just can't handle life at 70 let alone be President.

Without a good nut sack feeding you testosterone you just can't be strong at that age because that's what overcomes the fatty, high protein western diet and turns it into great strength.

>ebaumsworld

Still around stealing content?

>id = cux
>CTR cuck
>btfo urself

just as much as Sup Forums does

She is fine, she is getting Obamacare healthcare.
If you look at how many americans died, for example, between 1940 to 1945, and compare it to 2012-2016, you'd see the healthcare system is better than ever.

I see what you did there.