twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

The other shorts

Rakka: youtube.com/watch?v=VjQ2t_yNHQs

firebase: youtube.com/watch?v=Tm0V24IEHao

zyGOAT: youtube.com/watch?v=pKWB-MVJ4sQ

youtube.com/watch?v=h_4Qqnlpi-s

No.....

but zygote is the only good one and that's a 6/10

Is it me or was that short entirely animated?

Fite me, Zygote and Rakka were 8/10 at least.

Entirely animated. Decent animation, although in my opinion the guys that worked on the later Halo games (under 343) are much much better.

At least it's better than those awkward as fuck "in the kitchen" shorts

Yeah but those are meant to be cheesy on purpose. And it's fun to see how it fucks up (i.e: Sushi being connected entirely by hair).

But yeah I thought it was animated, the animation is nice, but it's really off in places in how they move. If anything, this was a 6/10. I'd give it a 7 if not for the cringey dudes and it was longer.

how about you fucking finish one of them first Blomkamp you fucking hack

>watching firebase
>it ain't me starts playing

Meh not horrible. Zygote reminds me of dead space, fire base reminded me of the shi no numa map for cod nazi zombies and rakka reminds me of the matrix and war of the worlds mixed together. So yeah, not exactly original but not horrible either.

there's a reason why this is Volume 1. it's guaging interest and revenue to fund and move forward with the continuations.

It was fun and quick. Their sleeves never moved when their arms flailed but whatever, it was probably made in Unity over the course of a month

Yeah the CG was pretty odd but this was a nice short. Fat fella's voice sounded pretty familiar.

you probably think chappie and elysium were good too

Zygote was inspired by The Thing, which is cool.

Those are both shit. Thing is, Oats are a small time company, so when Zygote popped up and I though 'goddamn this was better than shit like Prometheus' I was thinking, why aren't this lot making feature length films?

Hell, Rakka would be an awesome film. Predictable, but awesome.

>better than prometheus
you just get worse and worse

Prometheus was bollocks.

that'd be your taste in film

Jesus Christ, this looks like cutscene from PS3.
WTF happened? Other productions got decent Hollywood level CGI, but this is just shit.

Fire Base is Predator with timespace mindbending.

MORE BILL!
MORE BILL!
MORE BILL!
MORE BILL!
MORE BILL!
I need my hairy sushi!

you're a meme

firebase is literally, literally metal gear

Nice lip sync...