CROOKED HILLARY GUIDE
ournextpresidenthillary.com
pastebin.com/v7WHnG6b
wikileaks.org/clinton-emails/
imgur.com/a/VzlEf
>Wikileaks Leaked DNC Hillary Voicemails
youtu.be/UBKmJ6O6tGg

Other urls found in this thread:

washingtonpost.com/news/post-politics/wp/2016/08/17/trump-reshuffles-staff-in-his-own-image/
twitter.com/1080p/status/760243428332408832
youtube.com/watch?v=gkGLl0DtNf4
breitbart.com/big-journalism/2016/08/18/glenn-beck-stephen-k-bannon-uses-dark-web-might-hiring-assassins/
breitbart.com/radio/2016/08/01/pat-caddell-on-cooked-reuters-poll-never-in-my-life-have-i-seen-a-news-organization-do-something-so-dishonest/
investmentwatchblog.com/trump-polling-at-two-thirds-in-real-polls-all-the-supposed-support-for-hillary-is-fabricated-trump-can-win/
youtube.com/watch?v=L4grXyM_IUk
townhall.com/columnists/rachelalexander/2016/08/09/clinton-body-count-or-leftwing-conspiracy-three-with-ties-to-dnc-mysteriously-die-n2203000
youtube.com/watch?v=7LYRUOd_QoM
youtube.com/watch?v=kypl1MYuKDY
naturalnews.com/054918_Hillary_Clinton_declining_health_neurological_seizures.html
youtube.com/watch?v=OqbDBRWb63s
vox.com/2016/8/9/12415644/donald-trump-second-amendment-joke
youtube.com/watch?v=3sSUpKqMScw
npr.org/sections/thesalt/2016/01/21/463858189/hillary-clintons-elixir-can-a-hot-pepper-a-day-boost-immunity
youtube.com/watch?v=TNgBF9SMn4s
twitter.com/AnonBabble

check it

Describe Donald J. Trump in 4 Words...GO!

YOU HATE US BECAUSE WE ARE KICKING YOUR ASS.

suave trump

fuck off back to twitter

God Emperor of Mankind

I like Trump, bunches

"Lock Crooked Hillary up"

This is cultural appropriation and he needs to stop.

Trump WILL make anime real

Loser
Liar
Balding
Racist

President Donald J. Trump.

AWOO~

MAKING AMERICA GREAT AGAIN

Do they sell merchandise at trump rallies? I wanted an official hat to go to a rally but im afraid it wont make it in time before the event. If they do is it official merch? Thanks

All these memes got me listening to linkin park unironically

What's burzum?

>mom, i posted it again!

I hope we get artificial wombs during trumps presidency.
Throw females into FEMA camps like does and harvest their eggs to restore america to its demographic greatness of the past

>get off the fucking stage, you fat fuck!

I don't think so but it seems like a lot of people don't wear official hats

American Idiot is essential tweencore. No shame in listening to it once every few years.

Best thing for America

Look at what I got in the mail today, /tg/
Got it in German unlike my Art of The Deal, since I might it lend out to at least one person

HMM

I started listening to early 2000s Edgecore bands for good quotes and now I can't stop

>tfw so sleepy I didn't even read your post right.

I miss being a n33t. Sleep well MAGAbros

Don the Big Schlong

That and all the ones there sell knockoffs. Frankly I'm not sure how they are allowed to by trump. I gues he's going for the harambe mindset and letting people use his brand for free to spread it.

>It sent a signal, perhaps more clear than ever, that the real-estate mogul intends to finish this race on his own terms, with friends who share his instincts at his side

>Bannon has been telling Trump to run more fully as an outsider and an unabashed nationalist

>Trump has listened intently to Bannon and agreed with him, believing that voters will ultimately want a presidential candidate who represents disruption more than a candidate with polished appeal

>“Buckle up,” wrote a Trump strategist in a text message Wednesday to The Washington Post.

washingtonpost.com/news/post-politics/wp/2016/08/17/trump-reshuffles-staff-in-his-own-image/

Hey trump gen, lowtechfag here. I've been trying to find a good compilation of all instances of hilldog illness, spazzing, yipping, coughing, falling, being propped up, etc but there's nothing good, no nonsense, easy to view, and complete to send to people, post on Facebook blah blah. Is there like a pastebin or would someone be so kind as to compile a video? Ugu

trumps visiting flooded louisiana ?

That's real cool, man. The campaign website is selling signed copies for $184 I think.

Green day. Or are we just going for any early '00s "rock"?

I still want to know who did the art for the breaking the habit music video. That same artist did some work on kill bill for Lucy lu's character when they were doing her character background. That gritty animu style has always interested me. Haunting and comfy at the same time

American Idiot is one of my favorite albums of all time. Partly because of all the memories I have of it during it's debut and because every song is timelessly great. I don't really like any other albums by Green Day.

2004 to 2006 were probably the best years of my life.

yes

you guys realize Trump is down by 9 points nationwide and is losing in every swing state.... right?

And only Trump.

Hillary is hiding and Obama is on vacation.
More evidence that the Democrats have given up.

I see thanks for the info. Ill probably just get a cheap knockoff for the rally if I see any and get an official one later on

Will be, yes. Obongo is golfing in Martha's Vineyard and Shillary is in a hyperbaric chamber sleeping for the next 72 hours. Somebody's gotta be president.

>Hillary is hiding and Obama is on vacation.

That's what's gonna kill her campaign eventually. She's already doing the Romney and it's still 3 months till the election

when will he arrive ?

Not looking very hard

twitter.com/1080p/status/760243428332408832

People with brain damage have problems swallowing and will end up breathing in food (pulmonary aspiration). They said on some show a while back she carries hot sauce for that reason. She thinks it helps with the coughing.

>doing the Romney
Now there's a phrase people should get trending in relation to Hillary.
Its catchy and cuts deep.

maga

If you're getting a cheap one get it on eBay or Amazon for $10 so some shyster asshole doesn't get your 15 extra dollars. Think they're still $25 at rallies but still knockoffs.

kek I still bust out meteora by linkin park on rainy days. those memories of linkin park while I played that one boba fett game for the GameCube(I forgot what it's called) are burned into my skull. So young, so innocent.

Don't know. Probably tomorrow afternoon. Imagine he's still in NY now.

best answer tbhh

That's not why she carries it. She carries it because she thinks it will make black people like her.

I think the hot sauce thing was a joke to pander to blacks. It was a reference to some rap song.

STAR WARS: BOUNTY HUNTER

>BREAKING THE CONDITIONING
BUY MY SHIT!
youtube.com/watch?v=gkGLl0DtNf4
I like Alex but his shilling is hilarious.

Anyone want a MAGA hat done?

Currently procrastinating brushing my teeth and practising my drawing so I might as well do something 'constructive'

Meteora was fucking great.

And that game was Bounty Hunter.

What ever happened to the Indian poster that used to start threads around this time?

He's gone over the edge into total lunacy

breitbart.com/big-journalism/2016/08/18/glenn-beck-stephen-k-bannon-uses-dark-web-might-hiring-assassins/

Are you guys saying Hillary will lose a chunk of the 90% black support?

>Glenn Beck

Stopped reading there.

You know Whats great? Facts.
Try some.

The polls are being shown out as bought and paid for:
>breitbart.com/radio/2016/08/01/pat-caddell-on-cooked-reuters-poll-never-in-my-life-have-i-seen-a-news-organization-do-something-so-dishonest/
investmentwatchblog.com/trump-polling-at-two-thirds-in-real-polls-all-the-supposed-support-for-hillary-is-fabricated-trump-can-win/
youtube.com/watch?v=L4grXyM_IUk

The criminal behavior of the Clintons' and their foundation is becoming freely available public knowledge against their will:
>townhall.com/columnists/rachelalexander/2016/08/09/clinton-body-count-or-leftwing-conspiracy-three-with-ties-to-dnc-mysteriously-die-n2203000
youtube.com/watch?v=7LYRUOd_QoM
youtube.com/watch?v=kypl1MYuKDY

Our opponent's health is cracking under the stress to the point of collapse:
>naturalnews.com/054918_Hillary_Clinton_declining_health_neurological_seizures.html
youtube.com/watch?v=OqbDBRWb63s

And now we know that Trump isn't going to stand for Shitllary's shenanigans at all, and already BTFO of her shills' rushed arguments:
>vox.com/2016/8/9/12415644/donald-trump-second-amendment-joke
youtube.com/watch?v=3sSUpKqMScw

Drawing is constructive user.

Can you hat my archer?

The hot sauce is an old thing.
check it out: npr.org/sections/thesalt/2016/01/21/463858189/hillary-clintons-elixir-can-a-hot-pepper-a-day-boost-immunity

It started with peppers but she then graduated to hot sauce when she got the coughing fits.

oh lord that is funny. you should see Beck sperg out on O'Reilly
youtube.com/watch?v=TNgBF9SMn4s

I chuckled, no shill

[spoiler]Hybrid Theory is and always will be a 10/10 album[/spoiler]

Glenn Beck and Joe Scarborough have the same eyes.

>He's gone over the edge into total lunacy

Eh, I think he went there a long time ago

Oh shit yeah holy shit. Rainy days. Blanket, snuggled up to the GameCube with meteora playing in the background. I'll never experience that feeling in my life ever again. I know too much to not have such intense ignorance as I did then to feel that good about vidya and music

True

>Bannon

and we all know what triggered it.. One little primary speech in Nevada, and one little gatecrash by a wall builder.

Agreed but meteora is still my go to when I'm feeling like I wanna reminisce. The memories I feel for meteora is a lot stronger, but HT is a cult classic

Never owned a Gamecube. I was listening to American Idiot and browsing eBaumsworld and Newgrounds then later on Sup Forums. Playing Tony Hawk Games and shit. Good times.

Things were so much simpler back then.

His suffering fuels my joy.
>and nobody stopped him

Pure happiness

dicks out family

Interesting color choice. I wonder if they had camouflage way back then. Maybe just ninjas.

I wish he would.

>tfw you will never reach this level of smug

He used to have a pretty decent physique

Have I missed anything of note since Tuesday's speech?

Ha. Why would anybody make this?

Yeah the tony hawk games were great too. I was shit and used to just browse the G4 forums back when it was actually a fun community in 2003. Didnt hear about Sup Forums until 2006, but I was in 6th grade, so I never ventured into other communities unless I was familiar with them.

What site is he on Trumpgen?

Trump visiting Louisiana while Obongo is golfing and Hillary disappeared off the face of the earth.
>already President

I never quite understand the whole "things used to be more simple" nostalgia

Sure problems are bigger and you are expected to be an independent person but my skills have also grown extraordinarily compared to my 13-year old self.

Basically things used to be simpler but I (and I assume you as well) used to be way more stupid as well. I assume you have become smarter since early puberty of course.

Sure. And that was even before he harnessed the power of super male vitality

God Emperor of Mankind.

Sup Forums