youtu.be/UiAIswl9AvQ
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

Nice forehead

He looks mesmerized. So innocent.

he's looking at her Yakub superior forehed

you just know he BLEACHED her

French were always fascinated with ebony goddesses

She is too young for him, he only likes GILF's

italians too but the allies destroyed our dream of importing nubians from east africa

he's fascinated by idea of how long he should wait till she turns attractive to him
blacks don't crack -remember it

Kissing niggress in the most Frenchmen's DNA

sodomizing goats is in the most algerian's DNA

salvini seems like he's trying to make similar routine

not so fast

I wish you guys didn’t get involved in the war, I would kill to live in an Italian North Africa

>east africa

Same shit, I want a harem of Berber and Nubian women

>Tfw my grandparents speak Italian
>Tfw my parents don't
youtu.be/UiAIswl9AvQ

Why did you guys leave so quick?
t. East African

Dumping mustard gas on the native population s a good way to become unpopular.

Maybe he was trying to get the kiss of death, so that we would'nt have to endure any longer the dullest leader in the history of leadership. Seriously each episode following the boy president and his pals from Brussels as they face assorted opponents has been indistinguishable from the others. Aside from the hipster imagery, the mandate’s only consistency has been its lack of excitement and ineffective use of marketing techniques, all to make politics unpolitical, to make action seem inert.
Perhaps the die was cast when Soros vetoed the idea of Le pen directing the country; he made sure France would never be mistaken for a country that meant anything to anybody? Just ridiculously profitable cross-promotion for his agenda. The Macron presidency might be anti-Trump (or not), but it’s certainly the anti-De Gaulle presidency in its refusal of convictions, daring and glory. No one wants to face that fact. Now, thankfully, they no longer have to.
>a-at least the speeches were good though
"No!" The writing is dreadful; the speech was terrible. As I listened, I noticed that every time Macron went for a decision, the teleprompter wrote instead that he had to say "in the same time."
I began marking on the back of an envelope every time that phrase was repeated. I stopped only after I had marked the envelope several dozen times. I was incredulous. Macron's mind is so governed by clichés and dead metaphors that he has no other style of speaking. Later I read a lavish, loving review of LREM by the same Sarkozy. He wrote something to the effect of, "If these citizens are voting Macron at 21 or 22, then when they get older they will go on to vote for Sarkozy." And he was quite right. He was not being ironic. When you vote for Macron you are, in fact, trained to vote for Sarkozy.

>comparing araps with superior somalians

haram

t. butthurt eth*opian

It was rhetorical.

>ar*bs are the same as amazigh master race
Retarde