Why the fuck so many people like rap? Honestly I don't get it, it's some dude talking with a beat on the background...

Why the fuck so many people like rap? Honestly I don't get it, it's some dude talking with a beat on the background, I can't listen to that shit. SO why so many people enjoy it???

Other urls found in this thread:

youtu.be/FCbWLSZrZfw
youtu.be/hRVOOwFNp5U
youtu.be/C6pTFb4PV-s
youtube.com/watch?v=SW-BU6keEUw
youtu.be/JPLHOOtlcnM
youtube.com/watch?v=u-kwM3ro4YU
youtube.com/watch?v=-hlcgiPjf1k&index=34
youtube.com/watch?v=ix9184VvqtM
youtube.com/watch?v=oBHGxGPTsAI&index=24
youtube.com/watch?v=gkGLl0DtNf4
youtube.com/watch?v=hqIsc8ooXug
youtube.com/watch?v=eCvxC8rofjs
youtube.com/watch?v=h4UqMyldS7Q
youtube.com/watch?v=OCFshtUqM9E
youtube.com/watch?v=rX_h3vczc7Q
youtube.com/watch?v=fOLTkPxjetk
youtu.be/kOINSUWOqyo
youtu.be/GB0PdeU87BM
youtu.be/fNLVMXTBTQs
youtube.com/watch?v=oTNYl1qzyNE
youtube.com/watch?v=6lIqNjC1RKU
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

You should know, your ancestors created it.

I know you're calling me a nigger but the Portuguese actually had something similar to rap in the middle ages...

gucci is back to save the game, don't worry.

The only mainstream alternative is one single trance stanza repeated over and over again.

Plus people like a heavy bass.

>the Portuguese actually had something similar to rap in the middle ages...

>Joao, my son, you are now of age to choose a career in music.

>Will you choose to play the jungle drums of the slaves, with the associated lifestyle, or will you master the classical tempos of the Marianic Hymns of the Portuguese?

>...

>Wire cell frames on me, good Nike, yeah

>True, alotta chains on, this is how we do the thing, enlight me

>Clubbed out, bugged out, this is what them thugs bout

>Bust off shotties, knock niggas mother's out

I dont, he does

Got bored of spain so we made a country
Shot in the dark brazil spearchuckers is our only bounty
I like to shout with my mouth when merkel isnt stealing
The german say pay or get raped for misbehaveing
50% minorities to kill my target priorities

I fell into it for a few years in my teens. Mostly just because it was edgy.

But now I realise most of it is absolutely garbage.

Honestly though I kind of like this youtu.be/FCbWLSZrZfw
and this
youtu.be/hRVOOwFNp5U

But I wouldn't listen to this kind of thing all the time, just occasionally. But I can appreciate that those aren't shit.

Listen to our lord and saviour moonman

Yeah moon man is fine but I prefer Blink 1488
youtu.be/C6pTFb4PV-s

some rap can be pretty good. Just not popular rap. Like every other music genre

>SO why so many people enjoy it???
Why is it you third worlders have no idea how punctuation works?

Also:
>I don't like x, some people like x. Why???
Who gives a fuck, you fucking retard.

Wrong, whites created rap. OP is not white.

>some rap can be pretty good
spotted the nigger

Except...
youtube.com/watch?v=SW-BU6keEUw

It's called negrophilia.

Dont mispronounce, its zoophilia

>whites created rap
True
youtu.be/JPLHOOtlcnM

Take eminem, this guy is smarter than all poltards together.
If you don't understand real rap you are stupid. It takes a lot of intelligence to write some complex rhymeschemes.

>I'm a coward with daddy issues that continually tries to prove everyone wrong by pointing out the middle road that people who do not have my intelligence tend to miss

My bois at the inquisition did rap duels with arabians. Of course they coudn't because they were too busy fucking sheeps

cuck

>Negrito
Kek

Don't quit your day job.

It takes much to understand real Luxembourg intelectuals these days...

He has never mastered the art of shitposting

Not all rap is terrible desu, listen to Outkast or Cunninlynguists. Even Project Pat is nice once upon a while

>85848975
>tfw sat here for the last ten minutes trying to work a nazi joke into All The Small Things

Beats the fuck out of me

Niggers like heavy bass because their violent and aggresive.

The real question is why Sup Forumscucks don't like rap since you have the same intelligence as niggers and act like untersicht subhumans.

Raping is easy, listen to moonman music overall 20 hours and can i fucking rap. Thats why negroes are so good at it

Can be found on an island in the Phillipines.

>mexican intellectuals

Nigga i speak four languages and you can't even speak the language you want to emigrate to
I am part of the Luxembourgish masterrace so you better shut your mouth and continue smuggling crack to the USA and raping their women

Gay guy here. Literally no idea. Liked some of the more pop stuff as a kid but most all sounds the same. Its very low skill low effort "music" and the message is almost always subversive.

I doubt even you Spaniards had much time for rapping with all the raping.

So many native girls, so little time.

Sigh.

You need to say it even discussing such mundane stuff?

>North African
>Caucasians

w-what?

Nah, i already have my house here, why would i emigrate to USA?
Also, Arabic, Frarsi and Arminian doesn't count.

Niggers can't rap. Limeys shit on niggers when it comes to rap.

youtube.com/watch?v=u-kwM3ro4YU

I used to like rap, but now it just sounds shit.

You will never shitpost like ya boi Australia. I am learning, but i require graduating that not even your schools posseses

Fuck off faggot.

This. You being gay meant nothing

>we have mexican houses an sheet

Nigga are you really trying to sell your mud shack as a house top fucking kek

You live in a third world country. You don't even know what houses are.

If I ever wanted to listen to nigger music there's russkiy chanson

>t. nigger in non-country

listen to wutang first LP or NAS illmatic, its not just talking, it can be good music. Hip-Hop is one of the things that blacks can be proud of to have invented it. It is just that Jews were quick to turn it into shit in the mainstream.

Nigger pls, writing raps like Eminem is easy.

Yo girl is poultry, uncooked with chicken cutlet sized breasts
Downlow got the pearls and the money, unshooked from the po cut the rats that are low test

youtube.com/watch?v=-hlcgiPjf1k&index=34

youtube.com/watch?v=ix9184VvqtM

youtube.com/watch?v=oBHGxGPTsAI&index=24

Ummmmm.... rap is pure musikino though

Yeah you require graduation for becoming a worthless parasite? Isn't half of Spain's population unemployed you lazy weed growing and weed smoking pseudoportugueses.

>it's some dude talking with a beat on the background,
Some of it is good.
youtube.com/watch?v=gkGLl0DtNf4

PUT SOME SPICE IN MY FECES
THIS IS MY HARDEST POO
DEFECATION
HARD BREATHING
DON'T GIVE A SHIT IF MY ASS IS STILL BLEEDING
WOULD IT BE WRONG WOULD IT BE RIGHT
IF I SHIT IN THE STREET TONIGHT
CHANCES ARE THAT I MIGHT
SANITATION OUT OF SIGHT
AND I'M POOPING BEHIND A BUSH TONIGHT
CUZ I'M
POOPING OUT GOAT
POOPING OUT SPICE
WISH SOMEONE WOULD GIVE ME SOME RICE
POOPING OUT GOAT
POOPING OUT SPICE
WISH SOMEONE WOULD HAND ME SOME WIPES
NOTHING IS CLEAN
NOTHING IS WIPED
I'M POOPING IN THE STREET TONIGHT

>SO why so many (((people))) enjoy it???
I hate it
I call it "nigger noise"

Hired at mooncentral.net

>I don't know anything about music but comment on it anyway

Born in le wrong generations hey?

Writing raps like a nigger is even easier...

The white race is replaceable, raising up barns and fucking sheep while wewuz makin space farms while you still fuckin sleep. True woke. I got AIDS it's fake I fuck no rubber all day. Your balls look like shrunken raisinets. My big black boulders smash and slam like coconuts. Only one who who gets my dream is epstein, goldstein, bernstein, frankenstein, goldberg, blumberg, cronenberg and iceberg dead ahead! Why is it so hard for anyone else to understand the struggle? all I wanna do is rape, murder, steal and smuggle. Jews just produce us they aint produced us that's just pathetic white boys trying to confused us. We niggers. That means dick biggers and ass quivers from the quake of nut deep in that butt of a fat fuck. Zika aint a thang I fucked a million brazzilions with my gorillian penis. My king kong ding dong plays ping pong with white ovaries. Bet that fat ass she remember me. Deep dark fantasy. The truth fantasy is white boi sayin she feeling regret her. She swingin on muh dick I just met her. You wish this was regretful this big black mouthful shut up and prep bull. Nah you just salt, this sexual assualt she don't regret it. She's eve in eden and my dick is like a snake, pet it. White like pussy adam white I'm fuckin her genetic atoms with big black dick ass spasms. White bois see this and they fappin. We leaving roasty pussy lips flappin.

Seems that they teach you well

>non-country
>tfw when all your people in finance want to come to Luxembourg because of Brexit
> tfw when you are Europe's second biggest Islamic breeding centrum and he called Luxembourg a non-country

You won't survive the next five years faggot

I got 27 kids but never been a father? Nah nothing could be farther than the truth, taught that boy how to fight, knocked out his first tooth. This one learn how to roll a blunt, show him to fuck a hos cunt. I got herpes. While little white boyd be crying from their faces and their little white dicks in a basement. Why don't any whites understand when I testify on the stand? I get my dick measured by whites and they aint no half measures full force fuck pleasures grinding in the core of a paid whore is real. Man I got the deal paid to cop a feel. White girls lookin under age and frail me lookin like straight outa jail. Race baiting white bois read the daily mail. Anything you say is fake against me like white girls fuckin me a mistake. Test me. You'll never best me. Sure she might be leavin with a STD and a baby but welfare is easy at least it wuz 4 me. Gaping white anus on my pee pee. White welfare queen of spades just catch a little itch from AIDS and we gettin nigger rich for days, white bois talk shit and catch a stitch from blades. Black cum hand grenades. Only thing they got to save them is police but we got fancy jew lawyers so we gettin release. Convertin to Islam cuz that a non white religion malcom x says that his decision not like slavery and white givin us circumcision. Just wanna cut a niggers dick and call it jesus praise BBC but no muslim ever did nothin to harm me, least what I heard about in the media black cum rain down on white faces like meteor. We found your weakness nothing can resist this white bois gettin pissed. You aint finna say shit cuz you get repremanded by your girl, sittin on muh dick. Revenge is sweet.

#BLN #BigLoudNiggers #MABA #MakeAmericanBlackAgain #WeWuzEgypt #KangsNQueens

>Getting defensive about niggers rhyming words

KYS

fucking terrible

oh god that kid in the 2nd one looks like an actual neanderthal.

You just fucking outdid yourself australia. Get me in the screencap tho

>Slavs
>White

Because it's catchy, the message is said in a simple, creative, snappy but powerful way and the music has a flow to it.
I don't like it by the way, but I do get the appeal to a degree. Fortunately here it's not that big, in my region at least.

>Creative
K

nigga nigga nigga nigga nigga nigga, why are niggas such niggas

youtube.com/watch?v=hqIsc8ooXug

Because its good music faggot. I bet you unironically listen to mozart and delude yourself into thinking you like it, because you know you're different (autistic) and desperately try to convince yourself you're just smarter than everyone.

"Good" rap appeals to base chimp tribal instincts, like
youtube.com/watch?v=eCvxC8rofjs

Overall in terms of musical value it's very simple, but the same is true for all popular music you hear on the radio.

What exactly is the definition of rap?

Is this rap?: youtube.com/watch?v=h4UqMyldS7Q
Because I like that.

Just like everything, there's probably good examples and bad examples of rap music.

can´t talk for others but I personally like the beats themselves and, sadly, you mostly can´t just get a grip on the instrumentals

>implying the beats are interesting and properly produced

Why aren't you getting rich by music then if it's so simple?

Because you have only been exposed to mainstream rap that has created this viewpoint and you haven't explored rap a whole lot, if you did you'd find loads of artists who don't only shout nigga

for example, cloud rap is something that isn't mainstream but a lot of people i know enjot it and there's no agressive nigga shit

It's simple compared to "serious" music like classical or jazz.

You still need some skills for making pop music, and to get rich you need some luck/connections. Very few people get rich with music, no matter how good they are.

African tribal music. Beating two sticks together. It's in their genes to like repetitive beats. Europeans like a beat that changes but I don't know why

Dance music enjoyed by Europeans is just as repetitive.

*Hardbass in the distance*

the word play and articulation can be impressive at times.
I view it more like a drug good sometimes not as a habit

forgot video
youtube.com/watch?v=OCFshtUqM9E

Rap is redpilled, bitch nigga.

The majority of people who say "all rap is shit" listen to metal, which is just as bad if not more pathetic

It's the art of bantz set to rhythm.

youtube.com/watch?v=rX_h3vczc7Q

Its the lowest common denominator musically. Even lower than pop music most of the time. You have to remember that the majority of the music industry has not really been about selling music for a long time. The biggest genres are all ones that are filled to the brim with poor to mediocre musicians who sell an identity and/or entertainment. Rappers are not even musicians imo, though a small number of the guys who make the backing tracks are decently talented. Basically, rap is very very easy on the ear from a complexity standpoint while still being generally loud and obnoxious so retards can think they are listening to something abrasive. Similar to shitty radio metal, people who listen to this are basically the mainstream version of edgelords or think those mainstream edgelords are cool. If you're a normalfag, you basically get 4 choices, Pop, Rap, Rock, or Country. You pick pop if you're really basic, rap if you want to be cool, rock if you want to be too cool for and against everyone else, or country if you are a pinkneck. If you are an omg music is my life normalfag, you dabble into 1-2 "obscure" genres. All of these are actually just pop 98% of the time, all that changes is the arrangement

The only good rap song that ever existed.

And I mean ONLY.

youtube.com/watch?v=fOLTkPxjetk

This tbqh famalam.
Brr.

because some are actually good

youtu.be/kOINSUWOqyo

This is now a Gucci thread.

Where the white girls at? I'm bout to give them a daugter.

>Gucci and Jeezy started beefing over the rights to their shared 2005 song “So Icy” when Jeezy decided to put a $10,000 bounty on Gucci’s chain. Five men—including Jeezy’s best friend, Pookie Loc—decided one night to try and serve out that bounty. While Gucci was hanging out with a stripper at her house, they stormed the residence. Gucci got up and took them all on. When the smoke cleared, Gucci was still alive, four men were seen fleeing the house, and Pookie Loc was dead. His body was later found half-buried in the woods near a middle-school.

It's fun to LARP about being a big baller shot caller while on the way to work in your 98 Camry

youtu.be/GB0PdeU87BM

idk i've tried listening to it before and i thought it was really edgy. the lyrics had me cringing.

(((Illuminati)))

youtu.be/fNLVMXTBTQs

WAKA FLOCKA WAKA FLOCKA WAKA FLOCKA WAKA FLOCKA

BRIIIIIICCCCKKKSQUUUAAADD

BOW BOW BOW

nigga

youtube.com/watch?v=oTNYl1qzyNE

mah man

REAL rap, not that degenerate baboon jungle noise they mistakenly call "rap" is the most redpilled genre of music there is

youtube.com/watch?v=6lIqNjC1RKU

well said