CLINTON HEALTH DETERIORATING, MIGHT NOT LAST TO THE ELECTION

Dr. Drew Pinsky, a famous doctor recently revealed that Hillary probably suffered brain damage and is receiving substandard medical care "from the 1950's" that could potentially see her pull out of the first debate.

news.com.au/finance/work/leaders/doctor-gravely-concerned-about-hillarys-health/news-story/d1447227ed65977edf6fc6296ae8e73a

There are also suspicions that Clinton will alter the debate format so that both candidates must sit - because Clinton cannot last the whole 2 hours standing.

CLINTON MIGHT NOT EVEN LAST UNTIL THE ELECTION, AND THERE ARE VERY STRONG DOUBTS ABOUT HER LASTING UNTIL THE END OF HER TERM.

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=3uPysh7D0ro
youtube.com/watch?v=GFX8XP2mGQw
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

>COUGHING FIT
>PANTS OF SHIT
>CAN’T STAND UP
>SHE HAS TO SIT
>EVERY TIME SHE TELLS A LIE
>SHIT RUNS DOWN HER INNER THIGH
>PEE PEE POO POO
>SHE WON'T MAKE IT TO THE LOO
>BY FIRE MONKEY, KEK AND TRUMP
>LIVE ON AIR SHE'LL TAKE A DUMP

>>PANTS OF SHIT

Now you would know about that, wouldn't you, India?

THIS MAN IS AN EXPERT ON PEEPEE POOPOO, YOU MUST HEED HIS WARNING!

It will be funny to watch people try to resurrect this meme when she runs for re-election

So basically there won't be any debates.
Is that a first in the modern era?

IT'S HAPPENING POO SHAMAN HAS HEXED SHITTARY

>and is receiving substandard medical care "from the 1950's"

What makes him think that? Seems outlandish. I don't click .au links out of principle so I can't check.

>I'm sick. *Cough* *Cough* *Cough* *Cough* *Cough* *Cough* *Cough* *Cough* *Cough* *Cough* *Cough* *Cough* *Cough* *Cough* *Cough* *Cough* *Cough* *Cough* *Cough* *Cough* *Cough* *Cough* *Cough* *Cough* *Cough* *Cough* *Cough* *Cough* *Cough* *Cough* *Cough* *Cough* *Cough* *Cough* *Cough* *Cough* *Cough* *Cough* *Cough* *Cough* *Cough* *Cough* *Cough* *Cough* *Cough* *Cough* *Cough* *Cough* *Cough*

If she weasels out of them, yes. The blame will be put on Trump somehow by the media, like they are already doing.

Obviously this is all shit-flinging, but it does make me wonder what a Kaine v Pence election would be like.

>30 minutes until the first debate
>The democratic party is going to have Hillary pop as many pills as she can take before she has to go onstage
>They give her a list of what to say and hope that she says every single line verbatim
>Pray like hell she doesn't malfunction
>Once on stage, she sees no chairs on the stage
>You can see the look of worry and panic in her eyes
>Once it's her time to speak she stumbles on her words and can't carry a single sentence
>God Emperor Trump unleashes a mere 2% of his maximum power level on Hillary
>It overwhelms her and she falls to the ground
>Everyone starts screaming
>Cameras go off
>Light jazz music over a scenic background starts playing

Made me giggle, Thanks India.

I am willing to bet you that the $hillary team is going to be pushing for a sit down debate like mitt and obama in 2012.

Dr. Drew, an attention whore, yadda yadda.

>unironically listening to the cohost of Loveline for real medical health advice regarding brain damage treatment

recockulous to the max

Babysitting Clinton must be the worst detail in the Secret Service.

pajeet is on fire

WHAT IF THIS IS OBAMA'S PLAN

It literally is, some secret service guy wrote a book about it.

Adam was the best co-host

Stryker was also great but not as good

That new guy is alright for a couple of days but is a massive faggot after you've heard his fucking shtick

Last time I listened they added some British bitch

Dr. Drew also sounds way snootier then just a few years back

That show is so done

Old as fuck medication where modern, way better/less side effects medication is available.
There can be reasons to do it but it's highly questionable.

I CALL UPON THE SHITLORD STERQUILINUS
MAY YOU CALL THE REJUVINATION OF EASTER FROM HER BOWELS
TO REFRESH THIS WORLD
MAY THE POO LEAVE HER LOO AND FLOW LIKE THE GANGES THROUGH OUR LAND
AND AS HER ELECTROLYTE IMBALENCED BODY TEETERS LET THE FERTILE STANK REJUVINATE THE LAND UNDER HER IN THE NAME OF CHRIST AND EASTER
AS SHE DIES BEAR HER WITNESS TO HER FALSE GODS AND LET HER SEE THAT HER SHIT SHALL REJUVENATE THIS WOLRD
IN THE NAME OF CHRIST AMEN
LET THE PEPES OF OUR WORLD POPULATE THE SHIT AS ITS FERTILE MASS BRINGS LIVING SPACE FOR THE FROG

Haha that would be a decent read.

Source?

>(((Dr. Drew Pinsky)))

>not making use of JewCattle when convenient

KEK WILLS IT

There was also that book, Unlimited Access : An FBI Agent Inside the Clinton White House, written by an FBI agent assigned to the White House. You'll probably have to order it since it came out almost twenty years ago, but it had a lot of outrageous shit in it.

>when a jew says something I disagree with it's subversion
>when he affirms my ideology (which he is totally not doing out of self interest amirite) he's just being useful
kek

Nice

>Whole format changed so both candidates must sit
>Trump insists on standing

what then? election postponed?

>Stryker
>great
Thankfully they pulled this superfluous, shit show off the airways for good.

Trump will push just as hard for standing. His body language will be far less powerful on a chair behind a desk.

SHE ALMOST DED

>youtube.com/watch?v=3uPysh7D0ro

Everyone remember how that bag of shit McCain got a lot of shit for just being old and people laughed about how he would die in office? Where the fuck is all that from the left now, as Hillary is shitting herself and falling apart as we speak? At least McCain could walk up fucking stairs.

Leftists' selective memory and hypocrisy is infuriating

you're alright pajeet.

based pajeet

I don't get the point when people bring up height.

Are they going to get foreign leaders to sit down or duck walk to meed Clinton if she is President?

I thought of this

youtube.com/watch?v=GFX8XP2mGQw

It's probably how she is on a daily basis

kek

God Canadians suck

A FUCKING LEAF

Just send the vice president to do it, won't be too crazy.
But it will cost all the sway votes.

He should stand even if she's sitting, that would show her.

>google this controversy about sit down debates
>top 3 result is "Should men put the toilet seat down when they're finished? - Telegraph"

>Trumplets being this desperate
LOL

Did they do all 3 sitting down? There's no way, I'm sure at least one had them standing

Cmon New Zealand, don't hate the player, hate the game

>Palestine
>A real country
LOL

Because Dr. Drew has always been reputable. Nancy Drew too.

Hey fellas, you read the last Global Inquirer?

Repeating numerals will prove that lord Kek wills it

Witnessed.

Even when sitting on a wooden box, Trump can bring the pain.

Adam hated Stryker. Also the show doesn't exist anymore. Dr. Drew is no longer a host.
Adam and Drew do a podcast 5 days per week instead.

23 august, mark my fucking words, i am enlightened by kek

I CALL UPON THE SHITLORD STERQUILINUS
MAY YOU CALL THE REJUVINATION OF EASTER FROM HER BOWELS TO REFRESH THIS WORLD
MAY THE POO LEAVE HER LOO AND FLOW LIKE THE GANGES THROUGH OUR LAND
AND AS HER ELECTROLYTE IMBALENCED BODY TEETERS LET THE FERTILE STANK REJUVINATE THE LAND UNDER HER IN THE NAME OF CHRIST AND EASTER
AS SHE DIES BEAR HER WITNESS TO HER FALSE GODS AND LET HER SEE THAT HER SHIT SHALL REJUVENATE THIS WOLRD
IN THE NAME OF CHRIST AMEN
LET THE PEPES OF OUR WORLD POPULATE THE SHIT AS ITS FERTILE MASS BRINGS LIVING SPACE FOR THE FROG

Why is she taking 1950s medicine?

Yank politics have never interested me, but this time it isn't the lesser evil, it's pure evil vs chaotic neutral.

so how close to the election do the parties bring out the heavy artillery on their opponents?

Holy shit Hezbollah has internet???

Lord Kek The Almighty wills it.

>At the debate
>There's chairs
>Trump stands while shillary shits in her seat

Wouldn't her attempting to alter the debate just provide Trump with the image of winning? He doesn't need to change the rules, will he actually allow himself to be limited if there's a debate that requires seating because one candidate is so unhealthy she can't stand? A debate is just asking for shillary to lose.

I can't trust this guy's opinion. I need the opinion of a real doctor like Dr. Dre.

This is getting spooky. Glad Kek is on our side

And McCain, asshole though he is, is STILL fine eight years later. Goddammit.

"designated shitposting OP"? ;>)

He is using the Indiana Jones villain guy magic on Hillary!

Thanks Pajeet!

what a low energy candidate

I fucking hate these threads.

Nothing is going to happen. She will stand for two hours in the debate and she's not going to die anytime soon. You are going to get 8 years of Hillary. Deal with it.

I didn't see her released medical records but if what this guy is refering to is true then she will very soon end up in a wheelchair unable to speak intelligibly due to widespread brain damage (caused by TIAs)

I'm starting to think she will be replaced by another candidate just before the election or there will be some major happening.

t.MD

True but being a senator is a lot less stressful than being president. Crazy thing about McCain is that his mother is still alive.

Let the autistic children play, user

well it is important to let you enjoy yourselves