SWEDEN BTFO!!

twitter.com/kadirkonuksever/status/766539219585998848

"travel warning! did you know that sweden has the highest rape rate worldwide?"

I don't speak sick man. What does it say?

click the third image.
it says sweden wins the rape olympics

A warning in Turkey for people traveling to Sweden that Sweden is the rape capital of the world.

Now, I want to laugh at the idea that roaches have to warn travelers about other countries being dangerous, but mostly I am triggered that you would have the audacity to come on this board and call that city by that name.

What do Turks have to be worried about? It's not like Muslim sandniggers are going to rape other Muslim sandniggers.

its a response to an alert placed in austria. not sure why they chose sweden tho

Woo, we're the best at something!!!!11

swedecucks called turks pedos and roaches call them now rape victims,both are true

wtf i love roaches now

t. Ksanthi/komotini/alexandroupoli """""""greek"""""""" citizen

No it's the white people who do it

t. ahmed

i am just memeing nikos

When I've brought up Sweden's rape rates, people have told me it's because so many more things are considered rape or sexual assault in their legal system that would not be considered such otherwise, and this inflates the numbers.

Is there any truth to this?

What else could be considered rape?

Apparently things like unconscious/drunk sex.

As far as I'm aware, they also record every single incident separately, so if a man rapes his girlfriend every day, it's recorded as 365 rapes a year, where as other countries would classify it as one.

I don't know about other countries but all sexual acts on victims who cannot defend themselves/say no count as rape in sweden

Assange had sex without a condom, supposedly the women he was fucking thought he was wearing one and that is rape.

It's false. The number is much much higher in reality, because they believe what was done to them wasn't hardcore enough.

It's a major problem, police have to hassle nonstop with noncomplying victims.

Also there's a movie called "Hip Hip Hora!"
"Hip hip whore!" which deals with a woman getting raped but refusing to report it since it was just "teenage mistakes".

Things that would be considered lewd and lascivious acts or molestation under common law. Still not good, but getting your ass touched in a crowd and reporting it to police is not the same as actual rape. If that's what Sweden actually does, it would explain why the number is staggeringly high, even compared to similarly culturally enriched areas.

Denmark has almost identical rape laws so no, that is not the reason.

Thats only for the purpose of preventing the race stats (which are banned from public scrutiny already) from becoming completely fucking onesided. Violent rape between unknown parties are basically exclusively perpetrated by foreign assailants while bullshit "rapes" (posthumously withdrawn consent) are there to draw some much needed white perps into the picture. Still not enough, so they just banned ethnicity tracking from official stats altogether.

Kekkety kek.

I was going to say this. It's actually "sexual harassment" not "sexual assault," so how is that defined? Most girls would say they've been hassled at some stage, especially now when every fat ugly cunt thinks she's rape fodder. Just walking up to a girl and saying hi is harassment if she doesn't find you attractive. While they say they don't feel safe alone at night in the city, most western women feel that way. its hard to know how much worse it is since the rapefugees arrived.

TL;DR "Sexual harassment" numbers could be misleading.

Turkey joining in on the bantz. But why target poor Sweden instead of us?

>SWEDEKEKS

Because woman in sweden are far more likely to report rape?

Im white, if I raped her she would destroy me with help of all sort of media.
Is this making her racist towards white?
Im confused

shut up whitey!

no, its written by this paul watson guy so its likely a fake story.

Yes that makes her racist but you can't do anything my slav friend :^)

please say that this is false please.

Has he been caught lying before?

I guess Turkey got mad for all the alerts at airports of civilized countries about Turkey.

I like the warnings about the child fucking Turks better.

I wonder what the differences in popularity between sneak rape and force rape is... I'm willing to bet there are more people who are interested in sneak rape than force rape which is perfectly understandable, since the more subtle the consent the more pleasurable it might feel. But then you got them BDSM-freaks who try to simulate rape to the point where the only differentiating factor to their sexual activity and actual rape is a safety word.

This begs the question of the very game played between 2 intimate prospects. How do we maximize sexiness without spoiling the surprise with tangible consent? I mean whole novels are written about this shit.

"Not a word is said, she's naked in front of you but your penis is just out of her reach... and she's dripping all over the floor."

Rape culture is fucking weird.

I don't think I need to say anymore.

quick put on your deus vult armor and defend christian honor

is everyone here an autist?

It's ironic considering all the massive child rape stories came from Europe in the first place.

It's not like were hiding them. There was a recent scandal couple months ago but it was nothing compared to the 1400 children story.

>I don't speak sick man. What does it say?

>Hello velcome to Sveden. Here we harve the highest rape rate ins de worlds. Come for Skwiss cultures stay for de rapes. Enjoy your stays in Sveden.

its the white man's fault

yes. from the obvious global warming is a le hoax to the less obvious "swedish woman wear burqa for solidarity with the refugees" (it was a manipulation, the photos were from 2012, and were a feminist we wuz all equal woman n shit action, nothig to do with refugees). I thought him benig a sensationalist was common knowledge.

hmm... yea, something about reciprocating varying levels of consent. From straight up bluntly asking to your so heat-of-them-moment both yall clothes end up on the floor at the same time and you end up balls deep in a jar of mayonnaise as she's shoving a carrot up your ass and not even a word has been said, never personally experienced the latter but seems like it could be fun all of a sudden...