Can he make a hit from a dud
Take a look at the third entry
Hey, there McGuire
There goes the Spider-Man.

Other urls found in this thread:

screenrant.com/spider-man-homecoming-international-box-office-south-korea/
twitter.com/AnonBabble

sony pictures was a mistake

How the fuck did Spider-Man 2 make the least of the Raimi movies? It was the best one.

S3 was the best Spiderman of all time.

It wasn't a upvote reddit groupthink meme to praise back when it came out

It was rated NC-17 for "Strong Brutal Violence, Pervasive Language, Some Strong Sexual Content, and Drug Material" so it had less mainstream distribution

>america

Spider-man 3 was designed to draw in audiences with Venom, its not rocket appliances.

Its dailies are dropping like a rock, practically the lowest of all Spider-Man movies despite having the second-biggest opening. It'd be lucky to make more than TASM1 or SM2.

Let me guess
>how are those flops???
>UHMMM EXCUSE ME IM A FINANCIAL EXPERT IN MOVIE PRODUCING
>the same conversation from every one of these threads ensues

To be fair, it hasn't released in Asia but at the same time asians don't really seem to care about capeshit. Especially Japan and Korea. Only a tiny handful of high profile capeshit does anything other than shit in China and the chinks keep 80% of all the money it makes.

Homecoming surprises me. I thought Spiderman was one of the most popular superheroes ever? Are normalfags just fed up with trying to keep up with all the reboots?

I'll be laughing at you 2 months from now when Homecoming hits 800 million.

america was a mistake

>Can he make a hit from a dud
>Take a look at the third entry
>Hey, there McGuire
>There goes the Spider-Man.
wat

>the deal gives marvel/disney the merchandise rights

the fucking lunatics just can't stop making money

Why do you start threads about this every day? Snyderlards are all mental patients with OCD. Take your brand wars shit back to Sup Forums or wherever you came from.
You're literally the only retard who honestly cares about this shit.

More proof that normies don't like good movies

Why are you comparing four movies done their box office run to one that hasn't been out four weeks or been released in some major foreign territories

Ok, but you don't make $890.9 million with people seeing the movie only once.

That's bullshit and you know it. It was rated PG-13 for intense action and some anti-Semitic sentiment

Because this board has descended into a shit flinging contest between DC and Marvel fans, and the only thing either side have is "haha we made more money!" as a measure of quality. Just consider this training for when JL and Thor come out within 2 weeks of each other.

he's probably snapped after predicting every capeshit will flop and getting btfo so many times, he'll just keep saying they're flops no matter how much money they make now.

Proof capeshit is getting worse

>but at the same time asians don't really seem to care about capeshit. Especially Japan and Korea.

Spider-Man is popular in Japan.

probably because Doc Ock is a pretty lame villain.
People just saw pictures of him and thought "so it´s just a guy with 4 robot arms. I can´t see how that would make for fun/cool action scenes"

Between 2001 and 2017 there's a solid 30%+ of inflation.
Spider-Man: Homecoming made around 400 million in 2001's dollars. About half of Spider-Man 1.

This. Stop Sony Pictures already. Give the rights back to Marvel.

For fucks sake it isn't.
Stop pushing this "le chinks love capeshit" meme

Homecoming was still a good movie.

People didn't see it only once. They saw it many times because they couldn't believe how bad it was. I saw it three times. Each time rewatching I hoped I would finally understand it and find the brilliance of it. I never did.

> he hasn't seen the editors cut
sad!

>Sixth Spiderman movie in like 10 years
>Hasn't opened in China
>Peter Parker is still in highschool.

I'd have a lot more respect for these shitposts of the users of Sup Forums could muster the competency to stick to a rhyme scheme and proper meter. You guys never, ever do parody lyrics properly. Third entry? Fuck off, you lazy cunt.

>Hated Tobey the first movie
>Eventually, got to realise he was good.
>Eventually I got to realise he was the best.
I apologize. You were the spiderman. Holland was good too.

Well it broke a release record in worst Korea, and historically Spider-Man is pretty popular in Japan, which is why they made their own show of it. So assuming the Chinese are at least somewhat similar to every country around them it will be fine
>screenrant.com/spider-man-homecoming-international-box-office-south-korea/

>It's going to pull in 150M 3 months after release elsewhere

That's Sonythink, user. Only a studio this stupid would wait to do China and Japan last.

>Editors cut
Is there any other cut that is called that?

The highest performing capeshit movie in Japan was Spider-Man 2 and it only made 59 million over there. No other capeshit movie has made more money than that in Japan. Also openings mean absolutely nothing in Korea. The movies with the lowest openings tend to be the highest overall earners in Korea because they have legs. When a movie has explosive opening numbers in SK that just means that everybody who wanted to go watch it did so on release and it fell off the planet right after. I remember everybody saying how much of an amazingly high opening weekend The Mummy had in Korea but it couldn't even crack 30 million over there, and that isn't even that good of a feat.

But "Marvel"(Disney) made this one.

It's not THAT bad, it's still better than the garfield shit and homecoming

>the "Too little, too late" cut
SAD, SEMPAI!

At least from where i lived it didnt have the same hype behind it that 1 had, which pretty much revolutionized capeshit.