I'm a 25 year old, single, white male

I'm a 25 year old, single, white male.
Give me one reason to vote for Trump.

Other urls found in this thread:

theguardian.com/us-news/2016/jul/20/donald-trump-sexual-assault-allegations-jill-harth-interview
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

You're a 25 year old, single, white male.

fpbp

You mean a fourth reason?

Are you a cuck or do you have cuckolding fantasies?

You'd be drafted to die in Hillarys useless wars.
Trump is the Peace candidate...
also
You're a 25 year old, single, white male

> a FUCKING WHITE MALE

Literally Get Out

fpbp

Because although you have probably failed in life, Trump can provide the opportunities for others to succeed in your place.

I don't think Trump's perfect, and I don't think that he'll be able to do everything he's promised either. But here's some things that are far more likely to be achieved under Trump than Hillary, at least to some extent.

- Good border security and mass deportations of illegals. Will help free up jobs which might be useful for the few nogs left who still want to work. Also illegals are garbage and have a net drain of ~90 billion on the government.
- Protect/bring back some manufacturing jobs. I doubt anything too crazy will happen here, but it'll create a fair amount of jobs and might revitalise some really shitty areas, or maintain the ones that will turn to shit too because of all the jobs getting shipped off to chinks.
>No muslims. This is pretty self-explanatory. I can't think of any reason as to why you'd want more muslims. This means basically no Syrian refugees either, so no money drain there and no camps being set up in nice little white towns (which will turn them to shit like in those German towns).
- Muh guns. Gun control doesn't do shit to the crime rate (just look at aus crime stats before/after the ban), so Hillary will be taking America's guns for nothing and basically just giving more power to the useless hood niggers.
- Less money fo' dem programs. Your tax dollars don't need to be wasted even more on the aforementioned hoodniggers.
- Better relations with Russia, maybe?
- General decrease in the influence of globalism.
- Your country will never be called cucked again by Sup Forums. Still, expect lots of
>60%
- Trump is a man. Women are shit leaders because they think more emotionally.
- Would be funny as fuck to see all the globalist shill leaders from around the world have to interact with Trump and take him seriously (because he's the president of the muhfuggen USA)
And with Hillary:
- Mo money fo dem programs
- More useless illegal spic shit
- More jobs (for chinks and poos, though)
- Plenty of mudshits and rapefugees

Haha I wish brown and black people thought like that. Instead they blame Trump and look to Hillary.

Less of a chance of being drafted into the military and dying in the Steppes.

I hate jews, niggers, and think mexicans are fine compared to niggers
convince me to vote for trump over shillary

How long did it take you to realize Trump is far more corrupt than Clinton?

> has over 3,500 lawsuits in his past, more than any previous presidential candidate

> one of them is a woman who sued him over a sexual assault, and he made a deal with her to drop the case. theguardian.com/us-news/2016/jul/20/donald-trump-sexual-assault-allegations-jill-harth-interview

> Many of the lawsuits are due to him not paying in time to his workers

> Scammed people for tens of thousands of dollars in trump university

Pic related is a real quote, by the way.

trump wants more jobs for niggers because he thinks they're as american as whites are, cuck

Fuck off kike.

trump has a literal kike daughter though?

Nothing wrong with being a kike. Just identifying who I'm telling to fuck off. Ivanka is a 10/10.

your peoples existance depends on him

t. native alaskan

>I'm a 25 year old, single, white male.
>Give me one reason to vote for Trump.
Cause he doesn't hate you

>3.5k lawsuits against his corporations
>Not realizing that big corporations have to face a considerable amount of lawsuits
>not realizing that his corporations won almost every case or the case was closed with an agreement

I thought jews were good in understanding business.