GENETIC STUDY CONFIRMS THAT FINNS ARE NOT EUROPEAN

nature.com/nature/journal/v536/n7616/full/nature19057.html

HAHAHAAHAH
THE MEMES WERE TRUE
>We further separated Europeans into individuals of Finnish and non-Finnish ancestry given the enrichment of this bottlenecked population; the term European hereafter refers to non-Finnish European individuals.

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=mcSujceZDmg
youtube.com/watch?v=_svnsF5OLbI
youtube.com/watch?v=PNk5Rqx7Gd4
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

Finns are Elves
>Noted Finn Finnlaughing like an elf:
youtube.com/watch?v=mcSujceZDmg

>given the enrichment of this bottlenecked population

FINNS ARE NOT QUITE WHITE

also confirms that we are not mongols, so i'm fine with this

>Be Italian
>Completely white but people say otherwise on this site
>Now considered more white then Finland

HAH. I win this round.

Norwegian ancestry here, I find Finns distractingly attractive.

forgot pic

if that is white for you

youtube.com/watch?v=_svnsF5OLbI

>now considered more white
I doubt it, wog.

>tfw elven people
youtube.com/watch?v=PNk5Rqx7Gd4

Georgians are the elves.
Finns are just Mongols.

Nope.
Georgians are just slavs. Finns are a wholly unique population, with genetic makeup that is neither European nor Asiatic.
We elves son.

>We further separated Europeans into individuals of Finnish and non-Finnish ancestry

OP can't read

We are expandable minority like s-african white parts to globalists. Thanks to propagnda our childs are now forever just an another brown mess.

We are not beyond salvation yet brother.

Remember Finns:
Long term alcohol use depletes B-vitamins, thiamine (Vitamin B1) in particular. Your body only holds 20mg of thiamine and just two weeks of drinking and deplete your natural reserves to dangerously low levels.

All regular consumers of alcohol should take 100mg of thiamine daily to build and maintain reserves. A full B-vitamin complex is best.

Symptoms of low thiamin and B-vitamins generally include apathy, low energy, anemia (for folic acid & B12), listlessness, loss of nerve sensation, and so on.

cheers mate!

You know what you are

Maybe Finns are descended from Neanderthals?

Korean people are whiter than Italians.

I've never thought of us as european, I have nothing in common with the greeks for example.
I have never wanted to be european either. Why fight wars when you can drink vodka in peace?

Every european descends (in part) from neanderthals.