Think of the main character of the last Sup Forums related thing you read/watched

Think of the main character of the last Sup Forums related thing you read/watched.

Got it? Good.

Through some warp tomfoolery, they are thrown into the Imperium of Man. How fucked are they?

Alternatively, if they're not xeno/psyker/literally-anything-not-human-scum, would they work well with Imperial forces, or even thrive?

>Was Watching Daredevil before work
I don't know much about the guys in the OP, but the name implies that they are a religious sect, I'm sure they'd welcome Matt into the fold and use his hyper senses as a newfound tool.

Just finished reading a deadpool issue

I honestly don't know how the imperium would react to the psychotic tendencies of deadpool

Matt would be torn to pieces within an hour, user. There are nearly limitless ways a mortal man can and will die in 40k

He doesn't worship the Emperor. Poor Matt would be purged damn near immediately.
He is too pure for that world

Deadpool would end up in the service of some Chaos God eventually. He'd get mistaken for a servant of Nurgle so often he'd eventually just give up and join 'em.

>Commissar gets tired of his shit
>Just shoots him, blows his top half apart
>Reforms in a few minutes
>"Well that's a terrible way to make a first impression, Ivan. Can I call you Ivan?"

Fund it

I never got into 40k but I'd like to see these guys go up against Magik within Limbo, sounds like it could be a fun time.

What is the Imperium of Man?

Warhammer 40K is so fucking overpower it gets to the point of being lame. So one stands a change.

Basically it's a galaxy where LITERALLY EVERYTHING will try to kill you at some point or another. If it's not another human offing you for [insert heretical reasons here], it'll be an Ork tearing your knoggin gibs to bits, a Tyranid swarm devouring you, a Tau shooting you/turning you into a space communist, or some Dark Eldar will raid your planet, pull an Event Horizon and literally rape you and your entire family to death.

Or a chaos daemon will just jump into reality at random to kill you, or better yet just possess you, horribly mutate your body and force you to slaughter everyone around you.

Kinda wanna see Marvel Cosmic go up against Chaos. Be interesting to see how Dormammu stacks up against Tzeench, or see Shuma take on Nurgle

I'm pretty sure all life in every reality would just end.

Doubt it'd get that bad, considering the chaos gods would die too, since they need sentient thought to exist.

Would still fuck things up royally though

She'll be just fine.

>Last Sup Forums related thing
>Star Wars The Clone Wars
>Anakin Skywalker
He'd fall to Chaos pretty damn quickly. Now the question is, would he fall to Khorne due to his anger issues and blood knight tendencies, to Tzeench due to the promises of dark power he offers, or to Slaanesh due to his pride and desire to be the best there ever was, as well as his love issues.

user, anything against Shuma would be a curbstomp. Hell I think the warp would just be a byproduct of him existing. And Dormammu rules an entire dimension for a reason

Dan from Dan VS.

Just watched The Killing Joke. Sorry, can't see anybody surviving more than a few seconds. Batman's tricks simply will not help him survive in that universe. And Joker would be deemed an agent of Chaos and killed immediately.

>Bob Belcher
he's toast

>Becomes Nurgle's bitch once he gets put in the suit.

Vader becoming a priest for Chaos Undivided when?

Finale of Rebels.

Do not suffer the Jedi Witch to live, purge with holy fire etc etc ave imperator.

Of course Sororitas have always been a little purge-happy so whatever I'd watched there'd be a purging.

The Warp is an entity in and of itself, and I bet Nurgle could put up a good fight. He wont die, anyway

Johnny Bravo. I

On one hand, obvious Slaaneshi is obvious.

On the other hand it'd be classic Johnny for him to repulse/infuriate cultists (especially female ones) so much that they run screaming off the battlefield, winning crucial victories for the Imperium and becoming an accidental hero.

You seem to be implying that changes anything

>Johnny meets Ciaphas Cain
>They travel throughout the galaxy, bumbling thier way towards ultimate victory for Man, getting all the hot mamas

I never knew how much I was willing to kill for something until just this moment

Uh...

What the hell is even going to happen?