Norway couldn't singlehandedly-destroy USA in a week

>Norway couldn't singlehandedly-destroy USA in a week
TOP KEK AMERICAN PIG SHIT!!! Oh believe you me, us Norwegians are ITCHING for a war with USA. We will fucking ANNIHILATE your dirty country. There wouldn't be a square meter of American soil that has running water, electricity, or petrol that isn't on fire, once our airforce and navy is done bombarding your defenseless country. Then, our army boys (we'd send the niggers and other mongrel races first) would swoop in, raping your women, and killing EVERY American pig shit they see. When Norway's done with you, we will have committed acts of genocide. Of course no one is gonna do shit about it

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=MVd-DGMuHfM
twitter.com/AnonBabble

>Norway
>Relevant
Sorry, uh, you wanna point yourself out on a map? You're up north where it's snowy, right? Yeah. I love snow! It's so fun! Woo hoo!

norway could fuck you up fampai

Norway is a superpower by 2030 you nerd

The U.S. is a super power right now, faggot. Get nuked.

shut your cuck mouth sven

step to the usa you step to britain

We literally put kill switches in the jets we sell to you.

I always wondered what they used as toilet paper up there.

norway superpower 2010

Nobody says that, because nobody cares about Norway. Some people looked at this thread thinking you were a rare flag. The last time somebody from Norway was relevant was when a Somali from Norway stabbed an American in London.

Even then, that event wasn't even worth a happening thread. Go back to your little shithole and wonder why you are inferior to even the goddamn leaf.

Whoa man I didn't realize Norway was so terrifying. Boy am I scared right now

wew lads

Norwegian navy > american meme carriers

gr8 b8 m8

These are the best threads on nu/pol/

Great pasta but i think USA can destroy u just with drones.....

the yanks have enough firepower to turn your country into a smoking crater...nothing would be left...not a single tree fuck! the crater would be so deep the sea will claim it

you are either a troll or a fucking retard

Snownigger

MY MAIN NIGGA BRITAIN.
hey argintina, next time you try to fuck with my homie right here we are going to be on you like white on rice. It be hard for you to play second fiddle to brazil once youve been nuked a few times.
>image of some OG British homies

Ohlookitsthisthreadagain.jpg

youtube.com/watch?v=MVd-DGMuHfM

epic song about that war lol

>us Norwegians are ITCHING for a war with USA.

Why?

t. Vladislav

doesn't even have an aircraft carrier lmfao

>Implying Argentinians don't think all rice is white rice.