More Women then Men against Islam in Berlin

Depite Sup Forums - memes more Women then Men in Berlin are hostile towards Islam new Study with 25.000 asked reveals

translate.google.com/translate?sl=auto&tl=en&js=y&prev=_t&hl=en&ie=UTF-8&u=http://www.tagesspiegel.de/berlin/neue-studie-frauen-in-berlin-feindlicher-gegen-muslime-als-maenner/14428068.html&edit-text=

also:
> elderly more hostile towards Islam

(no surprise here)

>"Muslim immigration should be prohibited to Germany". say 25 %

Is the Enrichment finally working or are the women still voting for GrĂ¼ne / SPD/ die Linke / CDU/CSU?

bump

Women are only against Islam because they're afraid that their "right" to be a disgusting slut might be at risk should an Islamic takeover occur.

Fuck off mohammed get out of white australia

No one likes islam it's for untermensch

Maybe it's just me but people in my environment have changed their attitude towards imigration and islam. They are openly criticizing islam and many of the former SPD Voters tell me that they will vote the AfD in the next election. Let's see how this will turn out.

as a muslim i am disgusted by such pols, why do they do them? they wont help anyone but make people hate more. sad.

Who cares why. As long as they vote to stop islam

>DELETE THIS!!!

well if this will facilitate a change it's good enough I guess

As a woman, one of the reasons I am repulsed by Islam is because of how they have treated white women. Look no further than the New Years sexual assaults in Germany and Sweden, or literally any city that has a high density of Muslims. Also, I'm far from a slut, but I still want the liberty to be able to choose who I want to associate with.

not to mention it's women and not men who are most at risk in places with so many muslims. i mean that has to be a motivating factor when you are being approached and treated ridiculously on a daily basis. you're gonna crack at some point.

it's so crazy we have communal elections next month and the left and everyone are everywhere they all know everyone will vote for afd and you can see how they try to argue now that it wasn't that bad with the rapefugees but nobody cares...
I'm a pretty social guy and know many people in my town i mean..
really everyone and you won't really find germans who are not against it..
i mean really...they robbed our supermarkets with machetes and robbed one with a gun,we had stuff going on with women..not directly rapes but all kinds of harrasment...they literally sit in front of schools with men and the women ran around where the children got their pause and pick up bottles for the 25cents while the man watch the children..where i live are 1 family houses and 6 family appartment houses and NOBODY wants them..we have one christian syrian family here for the quota and everyone is done with it..the behavior of the children and everything and everyone talks to me about it how they called our landlords etc because they don't want more....
everyone keeps quiet because of ..you know why...but they are done..

2/2 it's kinda cool because before the rapefugees i was the outcast..i got half of my body tattooed, shaved head,but not skinhead my hair just fucked up after 23 :D and a big black old english bulldog did bodybuilding and mma stuff and was into stuff i can't even talk about here..and they are all normies..BUT now..they love me and my dog ^^ because they know that our syrians..who are like 10 people and then their friends etc etc are all quiet because of me and the people who come to visit me..
they greet me and are really nice,their children now playing with my dog and were told if they have a problem they should come to me if the parents are not directly avaible..
it's funny because i took an appartment here 10years ago when i tried to start a new life and left old "structures"etc but nobody really accepted me ..
what i'm trying to say is...the normies are done..we have 2 playgrounds for children here and the parents won't let them play there anymore because they are flooded with rapefugees and their older brothers who talk to the little girls and such stuff..i have seen people so angry..but so helpless because of the fear of being called racist...this will not end well dude...i just hope that the americans vote trump so that it will finally be ok to say the opposite and everybody can see life goes one but maybe better

Well makes sense.

Most German """"""""""""""""""""""men""""""""""""""""""""" are frail faggot beta cucks that washed out of the gutter from either pussies to afraid to fight for their country or are the product of being raped hard by inferior slavic subhuman soldiers that won WW2 through sheer numbers after dying in 10v1 battles en masse.

These biological laughing stocks we call """"""""""""""""""""""""""men"""""""""""""""" in Germany pander to the fattest least deserving hambeasts in the country that call themselves feminists and so vote for whatever they are told.

No self respecting woman with standards would ever fuck an Arab.

Yeah, because they don't ever get raped or attacked, do they?

>Also, I'm far from a slut
>women
>not a slut in the year of our lord 2016
i honestly doubt that

I agree 100%. White men are the fault of all this.

I feel so bad for you Germany-kun. Perhaps you need a burley celtic-norse masterace to come over and liberate your women from nu-males

isn't this because most migrants are male?

3/10