I just a kebab for the first time today. They turn out to be fucking delicious. what the fuck pol!

I just a kebab for the first time today. They turn out to be fucking delicious. what the fuck pol!

I went to an American Football game with my uncle today. I went with him because he is a chill dude and because we are the only two people in the family who remotely follow football (he is way more into it than me). Anyway we are hanging out around the stadium before the game starts and we both get hungry. I ask him if there is anything in particular he wants to get for lunch and he responds by telling me he wants to get kebabs at a restaurant he saw near the stadium. I am apprehensive because I don't want to give my money to kebab but I go anyway. On are walk there he starts telling me about how him and all his buddies in 82nd airborne ate kebabs when they where shitfaced and stationed in Berlin. We get there and we both get kebabs and I eat it and it turns out to be the most tasty thing since the fucking burito.
POL WHAT THE FUCK! I though you where supposed to remove kebab not want more of it. but here I am wanting more. Fuck pol, if anything I'm disappointed that my city only has one kebab restaurant.

>TLDR I wanted to remove kebab, ate kebab, now want more kebab

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=CXbj2fE2mMI
telegraph.co.uk/news/uknews/1552482/Missing-girls-body-put-into-kebab.html
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

You know the onething that's not actually in the recipe for kebab? Muslims. Much like mexicans are not required for the making of tacos. Food is a un ironic not an argument to justify immigration.

kebab is objectively the best dish in poland and germany.

Nah us white folk aren't allowed to make kebab, that's cultural appropriation

Grats OP

This is the dumbest thread in the past 30 minutes.

fuckin degen

kebab is fast food tier bullshit

Delicious! I love kebab.

If you ever find yourself in Munich, definitely check out Gül- Imbiss at Zweibrückenstraße 4.

If you ever find yourself in Seattle, check out The Berliner on 221 1st Avenue South.

In New York you can pretty much find a stand selling gyro anywhere.

yes i know when i said ''dish'' in this context, i meant fast food dish
pizza hut,telepizza,mcdonald :5/10
average kebab in warsaw:7/10
good kebab in warsaw: 9/10

I hope some day this guy will come to poland or germany to taste amazing kebab and make review.
youtube.com/watch?v=CXbj2fE2mMI

This is a kebab op, not whatever the fuck you've posted.

Now I want Kebab

You have to go back.

He posted shawarma. OP is a faggot.

I had a nice kebab place around where I lived, but it closed down a few years ago. Really nice and well-priced, too. The owners were actually Asian of some descript. Vietnamese or Thai or some shit.

what you got there is a "döner" with kind of kebab meat but it was created in germany

There's more saturated fat there than a human should eat in a week.

Kebab is the best fast food because healthy unlike greasy burgers

why the fuck is your doner in a slice of bread what the fuck you dumb nigger

I'd rather not to be honest.

telegraph.co.uk/news/uknews/1552482/Missing-girls-body-put-into-kebab.html

so who did you see play?

I pity anyone who honestly believes kebab is the best thing
It is just fast food
Better than some others, worse than some others
Does no one in the US eat real meals?

Dude the fuck are you talking about most kebabs here are shit definitely worse than McDonald's

I highly respect american culture and their great food like mcdonald, but i have to disagree with you. this is your subjective opinion. most of polish and german society doesnt share this opinion with you.

McDonalds isn't real American food go eat a real burger or BBQ or Cajun food. There are good kebabs but Poland isn't the best place to get food from other countries in general.