How dangerous is Bolivia? Is there hope someone takes care of Bendis while he's there?

How dangerous is Bolivia? Is there hope someone takes care of Bendis while he's there?

>Its a "Sup Forums collectively hires a hitman" episode

Bolivia is full of pussies and cucks. He'll be right at home there.

He'll be fine as long as he's not a dumbass and takes a detour. He'll need to stay at a good hotel, avoid the ghettos, and if he's staying at a friends place their fence will need to be tall and their windows barred.

man, i feel like no one is going to be at BCC this year

He is coming here?
Why?

I dunno but you know what to do user.

Meh, the Book Fair is in another state and it is in one of the highest cities in the country, if he is not in a good shape he really is going to get some troubles.

he will only lose his breath, bolivia is full of natives

>Neckbeard with a briefcase enters the opposing building where Bendis is staying at.
>He climbs several flights of stairs, breathing heavily from his mouth, constantly looking over his shoulder.
>He reaches his vantage point, seeing Bendis in his room fapping to the Luke Cage trailer
>Neckbeard opens the briefcase and assembles its contents
>Its a sandwich
>He eats that sandwich while starring at Bendis with a hateful expression.
>He picks up his cell phone and dials
>Bendis answers
>"Faggot"
>Neckbeard makes his badass exit through the fire escape, only to fall and break his neck, shitting himself in an alleyway

Ebin. Dimply ebin xD. Include me in le screencap!

This sucks so much that I think Benis wrote it but then he had to rewrite it because he put Bendisspeak in it

>Bolivia doesn't have sea
>Gets Bendis

As a Chilean this makes me kek.

He writes books to please SJW, what does that tell you about her physical condition?
Boy, he'll have some respiratory issues.

The Quechuas and Aymaras have a very hick number of sick fucks, but as long as he stays on the tourist zones he's a-ok unless he does something to offend bolivians.

They are a tad too fond of lynching desu

>every night you can see a different bolitoro coming out of bendis' room

Didn't Sup Forums kill someone over Korra?

>Bendis is just a fat Agent 47

>The Quechuas and Aymaras have a very hick number of sick fucks
Not at all
>he's a-ok unless he does something to offend bolivians.
Hardly, we kind of give gringos a preference zone
>They are a tad too fond of lynching desu
Only if he rapes someone or steal something in a very poor neighborhood

>we
you know what to do user?

What? Are you talking about killing Bendis?
Bendis?
The writer Bendis?

>The Quechuas and Aymaras have a very hick number of sick fucks
>Not at all

From my relative bubble in argieland, all the news of Bolivia & Peru we generally get is gruesome shit like kids getting murdered

Most of the hardcore shit comes from mestizos and poor cholos, the bad indians are just drunk, stupid and uneducated, and they beat their wives but that is it.

Yes, but that was the cartoon side and they've always been crazy.

yes, the Bendis. Brian Michael Bendis.

user it's better to not kill Bendis if he dies, he becomes a martyr and his legacy of pandering would be eternal

Does anyone even give a shit about bendis over there?