this is our future

Thanks for being a Putin shill, vatnik piece of shit

This is yours

>Slovenian flag
alright, thats some australian education

>shilling for Trump is shilling for Putin
REEEEEEEEE THEY HAVE NOTHING IN COMMON FUCK YOU

>tfw Brexit happened and all naysayers were BTFO

Who gives a fuck, European countries aren't even real nation states, too many squiggly lines for me to remember on a map.

Trump and Putin are working together, Drumpf's campaign manager is literally a Russian shill.

wtf I hate the future now

Polls regularly showed Brexit ahead, the polls never showed Drumpf winning.

They are both pedophiles, thats what they have in common.

+1.5 dollars my friend

Wow, fucking disgusting. Yes I do recall Drumpf also had pedophile accusations made against him. Two pedo peas in a pod.

This is a PSYOP.

Sage and move on.

This is my new favorite thing, comparing brexit to every other vote on the planet. I've said as many as I can for my collage once trump gets btfo election night. Please keep having fun with these trump threads, not long until you have to switch to hating on hillary for 8 years.

Confirmed Pedos
Trump is only running so he can stop himself going to jail.
When Clinton wins, and the federal investigations into him can be made public and alot of people here will look very, very stupid.

What are you talking about The polls show Trump winning like two weeks ago

And immediately crashing back, so what does that show you? 1 year he was ahead for 1 week. Hardly the Brexit comparison :)

Cant wait until Hillary brings Putin shackled, naked and crying into the Capitol to cheers from both sides of the aisles.

>implying Hillary does not secretly discuss with Putin how to steal money from citizens

it fucking hurts

Hillary is the Underwood badass that would tear Putin a new hole. She needs an external enemy faggot like Putin to give her legitimacy. Obama's "soft" approach to Russia would end and the mafia state will be driven to its knees. Putin will be strung up beneath the flag of the Capitol

I know it does.

Thank you. Saved and will be reposted.

>Hillary is the Underwood
kek

Really hoping someone is making a compilation of these for when Trump wins.

Do you goobers really think that is going to happen?

I love all the posts saying "Jeb will obviously be the Republican nominee, he's a Bush!"

Wasn't Jeb the very first one to go?

This sounds familiar

>Trump already going back up
>black support for him going up too

kek

Scott Walker. But he was the first major one to drop out.

>Polls regularly showed Brexit ahead
>Regularly

Nice try faggot

Nice source.

>All in June

You can see that on this graph

Nice cherry-picking.

Leave 49
Remain 69

page 10 save rave

>they have nothing in common
can you clarify this statement? I have always suspected that Putin is a bit overrated on Sup Forums, so I am interested in your perspective.

The LA Times poll, which is reliable, had Trump up by 7 points right after the convention so that's not true.