In the last four elections, the Electoral College projections were very close...

>In the last four elections, the Electoral College projections were very close. Everything came down to the "toss-up" states like Florida, Ohio, Pennsylvania. George W. Bush won them twice, as did Barack Obama, so they went on to win the Presidency.

>But the current polling is so bad, as Donald Trump trails Hillary Clinton, that the toss-up states don't even matter anymore Excluding the toss-up states, RCP has Clinton up 272-174, which means Trump could run the table of NV, AZ, IA, MO, OH, GA, NC, FL and he still loses 272-266.

>Donald Trump is now losing so badly, that none of that even matters anymore.

Thank you for CORRECTING THE RECORD.
3 cents deposited in your account.

> thinking that polls or the popular vote have any effect on the electoral college
> subscribing to meme reports about meaningless polls
> being Norwegian

Din jävel

>That flag

Aren't you the cuck who said that Norway would become a superpower?

Trumps numbers in polls are vastly underrepresented because trump has been slandered and associated with dumb red necks so people are a lot less likely to indicate that they'll vote for him in polls

The polls have started to go back the other way. this is nothing but a demoralization tactic

Uh huh... from another poll where 65% of the pool were registered democrats?

>Missouri, North Carolina, Georgia
>toss up states
>ignoring Virginia and Pennsylvania, which have already been in favor of Trump multiple times

Liberals are losing their minds.

Counting chickens before eggs are hatched

Not enough

>believing the liberal media
i bet you thought brexit wouldn't happen

ThreadLy reminder that Trump was ahead in the polls like two weeks ago

Threadly reminder that was one of 4 days...all year.

>(((Neil Stevens)))

oy vey

Some people don't realize it's August and the election is in November. If elections were won in August the Dukakis would of beat Bush handily in 88. And Carter would of beat Reagan these pundits are just shilling because it's their job. Election season is annoying because the journalists all turn into Nostradamus.

They were all close because those are the rigged states. The NWO fucks lack imagination so when they rig it they make it a nail biter every time. We haven't had a landslide since Reagan. Before that it was common. One candidate would emerge as the better and the voting would be a formality.

Don't get me wrong- I'm voting for him- but I fail to see how that invalidates the article.

Here's an idea: How about people just forget polls and vote and we'll see what happens in the end? Crazy, right?

It shows that polls go back and forth nothing really matters until the debates. Carter was beating Reagan until the debates.

I like you

fpbp

THIS IS BIG NEWS BECAUSE VOTING DAY HAS BEEN MOVED FORWARDS TO SEPTEMBER 8TH

IT'S HAPPENING

DRUMPH BTFO

Been telling the fools this four months now, we're in the middle of political realignment election, we haven't had one in half a decade, the polls are red herrings, the swing states are red herrings.

Anybody who tells you they can predict this election is selling you something.
This election cycle is not normal. The polls can't track a shakeup well. I've watched life long democracts join the Republican Party. I've watched republicans defect to the liberterians.

The poor whites are going to come out in droves for Trump, nobody has realized that Hilary is holding the Obama coalition with duck tape, the youngsters and Bernouts are going to Johnson and Stein because they don't have an ethos and they just want to fight the power. There's going to be bases voting that we haven't even thought about.

Plus, Johnson. Fucking Johnson. This election is the perfect storm for the liberterians and Johnson is out there in the S.S Let me debate please, people are laughing.

But they won't be laughing if actually makes the debates, cause Johnson is such a wild card, the other two are so despised, that he's pulling from both canadties. He's at ten percent of the popular vote with under 30% recognition.

If One Toke over the Line Johnson gets a national platform, this race is literally going to become a cluster fuck that hasn't been seen since Teddy hijacked the progressive party. It's already a clusterfuck.

The elties wanted you to believe it was business as usual, now they want you to believe it's going to be a landslide, based on the old data.

but it's all wrong